Final

Tomorrow

Your POV

I looked at the time. It was already 10.14pm. Oppa promised he'd be at home around 9+pm after he reached Korea. I was all the way lonely when BTS went to promote themselves in Japan. While he was away, I even had a hard time falling asleep. I missed Oppa's lovely voice, his beautiful smile, his hilarious jokes...I just really missed him.

Suga's POV

I reached home at around 10.30pm and was expecting _____ to be sleeping peacefully. However, she was sitting on the bed with her earphones on. She didn't seem to notice me entering the bedroom. I put down all my things and started blowing air onto _____'s neck. She straight away turned and faced me, pouting. 

"Oppa, you're late.. You said you'd reach...." Before she could continue any further, I quickly kissed her.

I pulled away and carried some plastic bags, "I've got late night snacks~~" 

"Mmm yayy!" With that, I brought her to the kitchen and we started talking while enjoying the snacks. 

"How was it when I wasn't here? I asked her.

"It was terrible, oppa. I couldn't sleep. I could only sleep while listening to soft calm music. I needed you oppa.." _____ complained so cutely. 

"Im here now so you wont feel lonely anymore, okay?" I assured her.

_____ nodded and we headed to the bedroom to get some sleep. 

Your POV

We got comfortable on the bed and oppa turned off the lights so it the room was pitch black. I would usually leave the lights on when oppa wasn't around because I was scared of the dark. 

Oppa laid down comfortably beside me and he noticed that I was freezing and lying still on the bed. Suddenly, he pulled me by my waist and cuddled with face in the crook of my neck. 

"You okay baby?" He asked, worried.

"Much better.." You answered loving the way how he was so close to you. 

"Rest well okay? You must be in good shape so tomorrow we can make a lot of babies okay?" Oppa whispered into my ear.

"Huh... Okay oppa.." You answered while blushing.

You headed to sleep, anticipating tomorrow.