Sweet Love.

Rain Fall Down.

It’s raining so much outside. I’m looking at how the streets are being filled with water as the cars’ lights are the only things that brighten the scene. I feel a cold breeze around my body that makes my chill. I’m making my mind that I won’t be able to return home today. Not if the rain keeps on falling like this. That hard and possessive over the ground.

Coming from behind my back he lends me a glass of whisky. He thinks that is the best to keep the warm on one’s body. He is right. The strong sensation of alcohol burns my throat and stomach as I finish the drink completely and he smiles in satisfaction.

Feeling a sharp tension between us, I decide to embrace him. I hold him tight with my arms, using both bodies to build a warm atmosphere. I look again through the window, noticing the rain falling even harder than before.  -I think I won’t be able to go home tonight. -  I mutter softly between our bodies. He soften his embrace a little to look at me. –I wasn’t planning to let you go anyway, Kevin- His lips fell as hard as the rain over mines. In no time we are seeing the sky getting even darker through the bedroom window. Our bodies heating up as our sweet lovemaking progresses in the dark room. Just like the no-stopping rain, we go on, and on, and on. I close my eyes and all I can hear are his lovely moans mixed with loud and scary thunders coming from the sky above us. We reach our and the sky growled again.

The phone rings annoyingly, but we don’t fell like picking up. He covers with a sheet and decides to make something to eat. I nodded and kiss his lips softly. I keep looking straight to the window and loving that smell of food that stars filling the air. By the sound I suppose he is making some kind of eggs. Fried eggs in fact, my favorite and he knows it. I smile. The phone rings again as aggressive as the last thunder. Minwoo comes again to the room, a plate on his hand and a grin on his face. The phone rings again, but we are not picking up.  

-------

Sorry if this is a major ;;; I was listening to Rain Fall Down by The Rolling Stones and wanted to make a sort of drabble with it < 3 Fail lol but I hope you enjoy it, anyway  n _n Leave you comments~