untitled

1AM

Youngbae and Seunghyun sat wide awake in bed listening to the hum of the air conditioner and the occasional passing of a car. The rest of the members had gone to sleep hours ago, relishing in the fact that they didn't have any schedules to rush to early in the morning, or have to come back from practice late at night. Youngbae and Seunghyun, on the other hand, were naturally night owls and currently looking for something to cure their insomnia. 

"You should make me something to eat." Seunghyun stated bluntly, threading his fingers through Youngbae's newly dyed hair. 

"Mm, like what?"

"Like a watermelon slushie. Or mac n' cheese. You're really good at making that." 

Youngbae contemplated the elder's request, trying to ignore the pair of pleading brown eyes that were staring down at him. 

"Okay. Watermelon slushies and mac n' cheese it is." 

Seunghyun pressed a kiss to the shorter man's plump, pink, lips. "You're the best Baeby." 

The two cautiously made their way into the kitchen, making sure to tip-toe past the members' rooms. Youngbae flicked on the light switch and began to take out the ingredients needed for their mid-night snack. 

"Can I help with anything?" Seunghyun asked, from his seat at the table. 

"I am not letting you burn down the kitchen again." 

"That was one time!" 

"Clearly it was one time too many." 

"You're so mean to me Baeby, is this how you treat your hard-working boyfriend?" Seunghyun griped, standing up to wrap his arms around Youngbae's slim waist. 

"I'm making you food at one in the morning, aren't I?"

The latter drained the pasta, setting it aside to work on the cheese sauce. Youngbae leaned back into the taller man's embrace, enjoying the peacefulness of this moment. The two knew that once BIGBANG made their comeback, moments like these would be extremely rare. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seunghyun was practically scarfing down his mac n' cheese, only pausing to take sips of his watermelon slushie. 

"Hyunnie. Babe. You eat like a pig." Youngbae remarked, his forkful of pasta halfway to his mouth. 

"Is stho good." Seunghyun said through a mouthful of food. 

Youngbae grabbed a napkin and leaned over to wipe the latter's mouth. He was dating a child.

They finished their food a few minutes later, placing their plates and cups into the dishwasher. 

"Can we make out now?" Seunghyun asked.

Youngbae rolled his eyes. "You are so unromantic." 

"I'll take that as a yes." 

Seunghyun tilted his head down to capture his lips in a kiss. Seunghyun's large hands framed either side of Youngbae's face, thumbs rubbing the soft skin of his cheeks. The kiss was hot and slow, nipping and at each other's lips while moving in the general direction of their bedroom. 

Youngbae let out an adorable breathy moan and that's when Seunghyun decided to quicken their pace. 

That turned out to be a horrible deciscion when Youngbae fell onto the floor with Seunghyun on top of him. The two realized they were in Jiyong's room a little too late; an angry Kwon leader already towering above them. 

"It is ing two in the morning, what do you idiots think you're doing?!" 

"Well we were making out and on our way to our bedroom when we ended up here." Seunghyun explained. 

Youngbae slapped his arm. 

"Oww, Baeby that huurt." 

"Get. Out. Of. My. Room!" Jiyong hissed, glaring daggers at the two of them.

Seunghyun and Youngbae quickly scrambled to get off the floor and into the safety of their own room. Making sure to close and lock the door (just in case), Seunghyun flopped down onto the bed next to his boyfriend. 

"Want to finish what we started?" he waggled his eyebrows at Youngbae, leaning in even closer. 

"Your got us in trouble, so no." 

The shorter man tried to give off an angry appearance, only for it to result in him looking adorably cute. 

"Baabe, come on, I locked the door." Seunghyun said, pressing a kiss to the nape of his neck. 

"......." 

"Baeby, I'm sorryyy." 

"......."

"It's not my fault you're walking around looking like on legs." 

".....You are such a ert." 

Seunghyun grinned, capturing Youngbae's lips in a kiss again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I love this pairing so much, ToBae is my OTP I might probably do a ty one-shot with them because wOW that would be so hot. Comment and subscribe!!1! *blows kisses at you all*