New haircut

Something New

"Okay, there we go." The hair dresser said, dusting off the strands off Ren's shoulders. "All done."

For a minute, Ren just stood there, eyes gazing at his reflection.

He has short hair now.

"I guess you got used to having long hair huh?" She asked. Ren still stood where he was and continued staring at the mirror as he nodded. "Well, the company said you'll be having a strong comeback, and they wanted you to have a manlier image."

Yes, they will be having their comeback soon.

Rebirth, that was the theme. So he guessed that this was sort of a new him, a rebirth of some sorts.

Aron and JR worked out, while Baekho and Minhyun worked on their vocals.

"You'll get used to it. Though it will take some time, judging by the way you pierce the mirror." She stood behind him. "Though you still look like a girl who has short hair."

She chuckled and went out of the room.

Still, Ren was focused on himself. It was taking his mind a while to comprehend the situation.

Don't get him wrong, he actually likes his new hair style. It looked so refreshing and plus, it was easier to maintain.

But, the only problem was how his boyfriend would react.

Baekho loved his long hair. He even reminded him to ask the hair dresser to only give him a trim, but he couldn't really do anything since the company asked for this.

He wasn't really sure how Baekho would react, but he has to get over it.

Baekho has no choice.

---

Ren stood nervously outside their front door. He was still contemplating whether he should take off his snapback or not.

But he suddenly realized something. Why not?

Baekho has no other choice but to accept this. It's not like he can glue the hair back or what. So he took it off and pushed the door open.

"Minki, is that you?"

"It's me."

"Okay so how was your hair- Woah" Minhyun said, eyes widening. And just like that everyone suddenly appeared.

"Wow, they cut your hair short." JR said. "Looks good on you Rennie" He smiled and went back to the bathroom.

"It looks good on you Ren, you actually look i- Oww! What was that for?" Aron rubbed the slapped area and followed the pouting Minhyun to he kitchen. "But not as y as you Minnie, come on."

And then it was just the two of them. Baekho stared at the new hairdo, while Ren had his attention elsewhere.

"They cut your hair really short" Baekho started. Ren nodded and bit his bottom lip.

"They did"

"Okay" Baekho said. "I need to get ready for my schedule."

He went back to the closet to get his clothes.

Ren expected Baekho to go berserk or something, but the worst case scenario happened.

Baekho didn't do anything.

---

It's been a week and Baekho still hasn't said anything about his hair, or at least talk to him.

Therr were times when Ren would catch Baekho wanting to talk to him, but would end up stopping himself half way, shaking his head.

Maybe Baekho has a problem, but he's just trying to figure things out on his own.

Buf of course, Ren had to do something, thinking it might go on for too long. So Ren was determined to make his boyfriend talk.

As soon as Baekho was finished with his shoot for the individual teaser, he dragged him to a free dressing room and securing the door just to make sure.

"What the hell Ren?"

"Why the hell are you avoiding me Kang Dongho?" He asked. He noticed Baekho flinch. "If this is about my hair, then get over it okay?"

Baekho took a deep breath and sat down.

"I'm sorry Minki" He said. "It's just that..."

"Just what?"Ren asked.

"I actually love your new hair style. I don't have a problem with it. It's just that I might not be able to control myself."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't even know how y you are." Ren could feel his cheeks burning up. "God, I just want to kiss your neck but I can't because of our schedules and-"

But Ren cut him off with his lips against his.

"You're so dumb Kang Dongho" Baekho grinned.

"And you're too y Choi Minki that you don't even know what you're doing to me." Baekho growled, sending shivers down Ren's back.

"I love you Baekho"

"I love you too Rennie" Baekho wrapped his arms around Ren's waist and smirked. "So, how about a quickie you frustrating beast?"

Ren giggled and rolled his eyes.

"Down boy, we have plenty of time when we get home."