Four Conditions

Four Conditions with Park Ji

It's already getting late and Jimin's not taking the risk to spend the night under the rain. He drives his car as fast as he can and twenty minutes later, he arrives at a small house in the outskirt of town. He walks out his car to punch in the key without bothering to call people inside. The gates open, he gets back into the car, and parks his car near the door.

This is not even his house but he has the spare key so he just comes in. What? It's his girlfriend's house, and she's probably sleeping now. Jimin is literally tiptoeing on his way because noises wake her up easily. He's already used of the dimness of the house so he knows where to step.

Jimin's about to reach the stairs when suddenly the lights turn on. His heart nearly drops off his chest down to his stomach and he feels like his life has shortened for 20 years. For God's sake, scary or not, the shock is thrilling. Who else is in his girlfriend's house at this hour? Like, half an hour to midnight?

"Aigo... Park Jimin," a deep fatherly voice says, "Whoa, I was shocked. Thank God it's you. I thought some stranger broke into our house,"

No, Mr. Park, you're the one killing me with this shock.

Jimin slowly turns around only to face Park Jisuk, the owner of the house and the father of his very own girlfriend, Park Jihye. Jimin weakly smiles.

"Annyeong haseyo," Jimin quickly bows down 90 degrees, "Sorry, Mr. Park, I didn't mean to be rude but I thought there was nobody here,"

Mr. Park smiles as he makes his way to the kitchen.

"It's not your fault. It's right that usually there's nobody other than our Jihye but today I happen to be home... earlier," Mr. Park grabs two cups and puts them on the counter, "Park Jimin, have you eaten dinner?"

"N-not yet, Mr. Park,"

"Come here and have some ramyun with me,"

Jimin has no intention to refuse because it'll be rude and he has no choice anyway so he joins Mr. Park at the kitchen.

"Here. Have some," Mr. Park hands Jimin a cup of hot tea, "It must've been cold outside. Drink this and wait for the ramyun,"

Jimin receives the cup with a timid nod and he walks to the dining table. He quietly takes a sip of his hot tea and watches how Mr. Park cooks the ramyun for them. He remembers putting a post-it on the refridgerator last week and he finds it still sticking there. Jihye wasn't home but Jimin didn't have plenty of time, that's why he wrote that note.

Park Ji, I'm sorry TT^TT

I'll make it up to you, I promise! \\('o')//

Don't worry, I'll be here to see my Hye ;)

Please wait,

Your Min <3

A lot of things get into Jimin's brain.

If my note's still there then she hasn't read it yet. She always takes the post-it she's read away. Or she was too lazy to take it? Is she still mad at me?

Mr. Park finds Jimin staring at the note blankly so he also takes a look at it.

"What happened to you and Jihye?"

"That..." Jimin clutches at the cup, "Jihye went to see me and she waited backstage but I didn't even have the time to meet her or answer her calls at all because the stage was busy... She must've been mad at me because she ignored all my calls and texts,"

Mr. Park is aware that her daughter is dating a boy whom people call 'idol', the kind that paparazzi and young girls are chasing after, but he's never against their relationship. He has no conditions upon it. Jihye has been a good daughter for him during her 23 years of life so whatever makes her happy will make him happy too. He's living so simply, that's why.

"Ah, I see... She must've forgotten it. She's been busy with her college last week and she wasn't home for the past four days,"

"Ye..." Jimin nods understanding, "Is there anything I could help, Mr. Park?"

"No. I got it from here,"

Mr. Park walks to the table with a stray in his hands. Jimin can already tell how delicious the ramyuns are from the smell. Both Mr. Park and her daughter simply have the gift to make anything they cook taste delicious.

"You don't mind accompanying me, right, Park Jimin?"

"A-animnida. I'm glad you want to have me here with you, Mr. Park,"

"Geurae,"

Mr. Park sits across Jimin and starts eating his ramyun, so does Jimin. The table is dead quiet because Jimin doesn't dare to talk and Mr. Park is busy savoring his delicious ramyun.

"So... You like the ramyun?"

Jimin turns to Mr. Park and quickly nods.

"Ye. It's delicious, Mr. Park,"

"You didn't say that only not to get me on my nerves, right?" Mr. Park shots

That tone sounds dead serious.

"A-animnida, Mr. Park, I'm telling the truth―"

The old man cuts Jimin halfway with a hearty laugh. Oh, that old man just loves to cut this young boy halfway.

"Slow down, Young Park. You're so easily tensed," Mr. Park laughs harder, "Our Jihye must've pranked you a lot, that's why she loves you,"

Jimin halfheartedly laughs because Mr. Park may be right at some points. Jimin knows Mr. Park likes to but he still can't find why he's always awkward around Mr. Park. It's not that Mr. Park is that kind of killer father but he's just never at ease around the old man. Maybe it's because Mr. Park is Jihye's father?

"Are you done? Just leave the bowl there,"

"No, Mr. Park, let me―"

"Just go see Jihye. She didn't come out to eat her dinner,"

Jimin knows well that Jihye isn't the kind of girl who loves skipping meals. Both the old and young Park know that might mean that Jihye just cried ―again.

"Park Jimin, please stay in my daughter's room tonight and watch over her sleep,"

That's such a weird command from such a protective father.

"Is that okay?" Jimin asks awkwardly

"You've stayed the nights here quite often and Jihye said she's still a when I asked her, we know lying is not her style, so I know my daughter will be just fine around you,"

Jimin is already used of Jihye's bluntness but Mr. Park's bluntness to him is still kind of new. He looks at Mr. Park in confusion, but the old man is staring somewhere else. Park Jisuk is staring at the pictures hung on the wall. Hundreds of frames are spread all around his small house and he suddenly finds one of them interesting.

That picture isn't really the best amongst all but the warmth of it never fades. Mr. Park looks at the three happy faces in the frame. He remembers that it was captured when he was having a healing trip with his little family. His face looks a lot younger in the picture and the sixteen-year-old Jihye's there hugging him. There's also another beautiful lady, the beauty face Jihye inherited from. The nostalgia somehow feels sweet for Mr. Park and although it gives him a little pain, he manages to simply smile.

That's the very last picture they took with Kim Hyejung. His deceased wife, the love of his life, and the mother of their beautiful daughter Park Jihye. He always sees Hyejung's beauty in Jihye's face and Hyejung's happiness in Jihye's smile. To the love of his life, he smiles.

I won't promise you that I'll be fine, so can you promise me to raise Jihye well without me, My Husband?

Mr. Park slowly turns to Jimin who's been staring at him quite awhile. Park Jisuk promised his Hyejung to make their Jihye happy and everytime he looks at Jimin, he knows the young man is the one who can help him.

"Park Jimin, you asked me if it'd be okay for you to stay in our Jihye's room, and I kind of said yes. I take that all back,"

Jimin's heart is getting an electric shock.

"Y-ye?"

"Come here. I have four conditions you must note down before you dare to step into Jihye's room,"

Jimin is afraid whether he has pissed Mr. Park off in some way that the old man suddenly changes his mind. Jimin timidly nods and leans closer to listen carefully because, who knows if it's the matter between life or death? Mr. Park's old enough to

"The things Park Ji..suk asks Park Ji...min for. One," Mr. Park raises his index finger, "I know you're famous but don't ever put our Jihye on highlight. I read once about Kim Taeyeon being bashed for dating another singer, I forgot the name, and I'll definitely kill you if Jihye's to ever experience the same,"

Yes, Mr. Park listens to So Nyeo Shi Dae and other famous young groups because of his daughter. And partially, somehow, because the boy his daughter's dating is an idol as well.

"Ye. Understood," Jimin hastily nods once

"Two," Mr. Park adds up his middle finger, "I don't want Jihye's relationship with you ruins her focus on studying. She'll finish her college soon and I'm saving up to send her abroad so she can continue her tuition. Thus, don't ask her out for dates too often,"

"Ye," Jimin nods again

"Three," Mr. Park's ring finger joins the two raised fingers, "Don't break my faith in you. Call me old-fashioned but no. . before. marriage. You hear me, Young Man? You both stay until the first night,"

Jimin doesn't know how to feel because he feels the need to laugh somehow but Mr. Park's serious face is seriously serious this time.

"I won't do any... harm that way to your daughter, Mr. Park. You can keep my words,"

"Good..." Mr. Park clasps his hands, "Four. I want to see if you can impress me,"

It takes quite awhile for Jimin to register Mr. Park's words in mind because he has no good answers in store and it's quite a bizarre request. Like a little kid being judged for his little crime, Jimin fidgets in his seat under Mr. Park's deep yet questioning gaze. Should he give up?

"To be honest, Mr. Park, I have nothing to offer. I don't know how to impress you... I only know how to try to impress Jihye because I love her so much and I guess she loves me enough to be impressed over those silly little things... I don't know how to impress you, Mr. Park,"

Seconds slowly turn into a minute and Jimin feels like the old man's silence is slowly killing him. Mr. Park's lips slowly curl upward into a content smile.

"I don't like people who try too hard to impress me either," Mr. Park raises his eyebrows, "Just so you know, Park Jimin, I don't let go of my daughter to somebody else easily. I've been watching you, the way you treat Jihye, the way you behave around me, and I guess I like you enough to put some faith in you," he drums his nails against the table, "That's why I like you. You never try to overly impress me. You respect me enough as Jihye's father and you respect her enough to treat her well... I'm not asking you to treat her like a princess but take good care of her with me, hm, Jimin-ah? That's my last condition,"

It's actually something big, what Mr. Park is asking Jimin, but the young Park feels a little burden in his chest lifted up because Mr. Park is finally opening up to him. He knows that losing Mrs. Park is never going to be easy for both Mr. Park and Jihye.

"I will," Jimin surely nods with a strong will, "Even though it's always Jihye taking care of me, I will always look after her so you don't have to worry, Mr. Park. She's changed me into the man I am now, so I'll devote my soul for her,"

Mr. Park cracks a laugh although there's definitely nothing funny from what Jimin says. Maybe the young man's being too much with his awkward word preferences?

"Aigoya, what's with the formality..." Mr. Park lightly slaps Jimin's back, "I don't want this style of speaking to last until you have children from my daughter, I can't bear it. Are you not comfortable around me? I'm gonna be your father too, Park Jimin, one way or another,"

Mr. Park has always been a blunt person, Jihye inherits that personality from her father, but this is way too blunt from what Jimin knows. Marrying Jihye? Having children with her? Having Mr. Park as his father?

"Animnida. It's not that I'm not comfortable around Mr. Park―"

"Shut!" Mr. Park sharply cuts him, "Call the formality quit now, Young Man, and stop calling me Mr. Park like I'm some kind of your neighbor. I'm gonna be your father-in-law, note that down,"

"Y-ye. Understood,"

"Good. Now, how do you call me?"

"That, Mr― I mean... What about Abeoji?"

"That's a lot better," Mr. Park nods agreeing, "I actually like you enough to be sure that you'll marry our Jihye in the future. Oh, and you're able to give good genes to my future grandchildren, Jimin-ah,"


"Damn,"

The moment Jimin steps into Jihye's room, his eyes are welcomed by the sight of bare long legs on the bed. Jihye is comfortably sleeping only in lousy oversized sweater that ends at the midst of her thighs and the sweater's wide neckline dangles on her shoulder, showing blue and white straps that Jimin knows where they belong to. Then Jihye unexpextedly stirs in her sleep, revealing the super short denim she wears underneath. Her long hair messily spreads on the bed, making it harder for Jimin to breathe.

No, no, he really needs to hold the urge.

Jimin quickly grabs a blanket and gets to the bed. He's about to tuck the girl under the blanket when he notices her furrowed eyebows.

Probably that nightmare again.

Jimin crawls to her, watching her sleep with his face hovering on top of hers. She looks beautiful but she also looks in pain. He brushes the naughty strands of her hair away so he can cup her cheek and plant a light kiss on her nose. Jihye flinches. She isn't awakened but her furrowed eyebrows eventually get back to straight lines. He sighes.

Jimin takes off his jacket, tosses it somewhere since he's too drowsy to think straight, then lies next to her. He's not thinking of anything and just sleeps. It's always been the routine. They both can be cheesy anytime but not when they're sleepy. They don't share sweet-nothings or sweet-kisses on bed. They may end up sleeping hands-in-hands, hugging each other, or even back-to-back but their romance never plays on bed.

Jimin decides to hug her all night long so he carefully wraps his arms around her waist, just like he always loves to do, and kisses her cheeks before lying his head next to hers. Jimin's totally tired and he only needs five minutes to fall asleep. Having her in his arms is all his comfort can be.

The rain has finally stopped. It's been a warming silence but Jihye eventually stirs in her sleep. She's had enough, so she wakes up. She's about to crawl off the bed with eyes still shut but when she feels something heavy around her body, she slowly opens her eyes. There's a pair of muscular arms wrapping her waist so she trails her eyes to his face. There, her beloved boyfriend looks so peaceful in his sleep.

Jihye chuckles. Yes, she knows Jimin loves to sneak around. But it's okay, she loves being this close to him because she can feel his calm heartbeat next to her own beating heart and no other rhythm in the world can be sweeter than this. Jihye stares at him. Jimin looks totally harmless without eyeliners on and no matter how much she loves his strong gaze and stunning smile, he looks a lot adorable this way. Jihye can't help but trail her fingers on his face. From his eyebrows, to the bridge of his nose, down to his lips... She smiles. Can anybody recount the story of Park Jimin and Park Jihye, once again? Jihye breathes in his scent and she reminiscences the memories she shared with Jimin.

She first met him at middle school, they were in the same batch but different classes. His locker was next to hers because her ID number was after his. Park Jimin, then Park Jihye, then some other Park's. The only thing she noticed was the same first two syllables of their names. She didn't think of anything special about him back then. What'd happen just because your names were similar? She was still so young and so innocent to think about liking anyone and Jimin didn't attract her that much back then.

No conversations ever occured between the two, then they continued to different high schools. People began talking about Jimin being an idol and the next thing she knew, he appeared on TV shows a lot along with s of BTS. She was amazed at how her former schoolmate could become an artist, she admitted that he's handsome, she liked his voice, but nothing still felt special. Years later, another friend of her debuted as a soloist and when Jihye visited her backstage, she accidentally bumped into him. It surprised her when he said 'Wait, aren't you Park Jihye? I'm Park Jimin, the boy whose locker was next to yours back in middle school. Remember?'

It was all so cliché, like stories in the drama, but the thing between them started that way. Spellbound, she agreed to exchange numbers and to meet him again a week after. She began learning about him, so did he, and she eventually fell for him. She learned how he strived hard to make his dreams come true, and he learned how she strived hard to recover the pain craved on her heart after her mother died. They later became close friends, calling each other Park Ji, and the love started to bloom. Jimin promised to always make her smile and laugh and Jihye learned to put her faith in him.

"What are you doing?"

Jihye's lost in her train of thoughts that she doesn't realize Jimin is staring back at her with a giggly smile on his lips. She takes her hand back.

"Staring at Park Ji-nim,"

Jimin snorts, "You too are Park Ji, Jagi,"

"I know,"

Jimin brings his body closer to Jihye and wraps his hands around her waist. He nuzzles his nose to her neckline that it tickles her and the girl giggles.

"Just so you know, having a person staring at me like that when I was asleep was so so creepy," Jimin says before peppering butterfly kisses on her cheek and jawline

"Ew, what you're doing now is a lot creepier," Jihye puts her palms on his face, "I can't have someone as gross as you on my bed,"

Jihye is ready to kick Jimin off the bed but he acts faster by wrapping his legs around hers. Of course the muscular Park Jimin wins over the tiny Park Jihye.

Damn dancers and their strong legs.

"You're trapped," Jimin playfully whispers to her ear

"Damn," Jihye curses under her breath, "Let go. Now,"

But Jimin wraps his arms around her tighter, literally squeezing her in his warm embrace. He's not even using his muscles but that's enough to trap her in.

"Such a big mighty arm you got there, Park Jimin, but let go now,"

"You're such a squishy, Park Jihye, I don't wanna let go. Now go back to sleep,"

Jimin pecks her cheek and closes his eyes to sleep but Jihye still deadpans at him and he can feel her irritation.

"Min-ah,"

Jimin opens an eye, only to find Jihye's poker face, so he opens both his eyes. He kisses her cheek again and ruffles her already tousled hair. He can't help but to feel like kissing Jihye non-stop especially when she's being this adorable. She is totally resistible for Jimin to handle.

Jimin pecks her lips, "Hye, go to sleep,"

"I can't. I've had enough,"

Jimin pecks her lips again, "Then I won't sleep either,"

"Jimin-ah, you need to,"

Jimin pecks her lips twice this time, "No. I'll only sleep after you drive to dreamland,"

Jihye pouts. She really can't sleep. They both know Jihye can't go back to sleep once she's had enough, no matter how late the night is. Jimin stares at her. He plays with a strain of her hair and it reminds him of something he left undone.

"I'm sorry for the other day. I didn't know you'd be there. You should've told me you were coming earlier,"

Jihye raises an eyebrow. This is totally a random topic she doesn't expect to come up. Even she forgot that already. But still, he brings this up.

"I did. I texted you two days before and I even texted Taehyung and Jungkook,"

Jimin recalls that and again, it's merely his fault.

"Once again, I'm sorry,"

"Shut!" Jihye presses a finger on Jimin's lips, "Stop saying you're sorry before I get sick of hearing it, Young Man,"

Mr. Park just used that manner to him and now his daughter's using the same one. Great. Jimin chuckles.

"You really forgive me?"

"Like it or not, I'll have to. There's no point in not forgiving you anyway,"

Jimin smiles. He draws little circles on her cheek as he sinks in his thoughts.

"You know what? It's really random but after a couple years of dating, I finally have something to ask you,"

"What is it?" Jihye rests her chin on his chest as she looks up to meet his gaze

"Sure you wanna hear it? There're actually some conditions I have for you here,"

Jihye smirks, giving him a challenging look.

"Go ahead. It's not like you're gonna ask me to steal the moon from the night sky or such,"

"You're right," Jimin nods, "I only have four simple conditions,"

Jimin hugs Jihye tighter with both arms and legs then pinches her cheeks.

"One. You can't hug any guy other than me,"

With a muffled laugh, Jihye peeks his head out, "Does that include my father?"

"No..." Jimin pinches her nose, "Of course Abeoji doesn't count,"

"Mwo?!" Jihye almost shrieks, "Since when did you start calling him Abeoji?"

"You don't wanna know," Jimin shrugs it off, "Now, can we go back to business?"

"Tsk," Jihye clicks her tongue, "You may proceed, Park Ji-nim,"

Jimin cheerfully smiles before he pecks Jihye's lips twice.

"Two. I'm the only one who have access to your lips,"

Jihye replies it with a peck on his lips, "Copy that. It's funny but go on,"

"Third. You can only wear y clothes in front of me, not anyone else,"

"Pft," Jihye draws a mocking smirk, "As if I like doing it,"

Jimin raises an eyebrows as he scans her from head to toe. He purposely lets his eyes linger on her long legs before going up to the messy neckline of her sweater. Now that the blanket is thrown aside, we all know what he's looking at.

"What do you think you're wearing now? I see it all,"

Jihye knows Jimin has naughty hands that love to be touchy especially to her waist but she knows better that he also has naughty eyes that love to look at whatever they like.

"Jimin-ah, I'm dead serious, stop looking there,"

"It's your own fault,"

Jihye fidgets in his arms to fix the neckline of her sweater so it won't fall down any lower.

"Oh, and there's still the last one to go," Jimin says, "Fourth. Your bed is mine and my bed is yours, Park Ji,"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Jimin playfully trails his fingers from her waist up to her side, to her collarbone, then stops on her jawline.

"You know what that means,"

Today is the first time I and Jimin went cheesy on bed and he's still as touchy as usual, Jihye mentally noted down. She brings his arm to hug his waist and breathes in his scent some more.

"Anything else? Like, I mustn't look pretty for anyone else?"

"No, you must look pretty for everyone. Everyone must know that I, Park Jimin, has the prettiest girl in the world as my girlfriend, my lovely Park Jihye,"

Okay, this is getting cheesier and cheesier.

"You guys were talking bulls about not dating," Jihye shakes her head, referring to Jimin and the rests of BTS, "Fine. I also have four conditions,"

"What?"

"Sorry, Young Man. I don't wanna be at the disadvantage. I can't even wear y clothes outside so we must be even,"

"Jihye-ya, you said you didn't like wearing y clothes," Jimin points out

"But for God's sake, it's summer," Jihye insists

Jimin grins like a kid, "Go ahead. It's not like you're gonna ask me to steal the moon from the night sky or such," he copies her

"Tsk. Be creative, please," Jihye rolls her eyes

"Hm~" Jimin humms, "You may proceed, Park Ji-nim,"

Jihye rolls her eyes again but she quickly continues the matter.

"First. Stop flirting with other girls,"

Flirting... with other girls?

"Wait, what?!" Jimin protests, "You think I'm flirting with other girls behind your back? For God's sake, no!"

"I didn't say it, you said it,"

"Jihye-ya, seriously..."

"To be honest, I believe that you won't cheat behind my back, Jimin-ah, but just... The way you wink at the camera, the cool gaze you always wear, and that y bad- look you give to the audiences who're probably biased on you... If I have the reasons not to be insecure, tell me,"

"You're just jealous," Jimin teases

"And you're my boyfriend. I can't wear y clothes, you can't have that seductive look," Jihye blurts out seriously

"I'm sorry~ Why so serious? Go on, we're even,"

Jihye puffs her cheeks then she pokes Jimin's cheeks continuously.

"Second. Pick up my calls and stop sneaking around. I need to know your whereabouts. You're never where you said you were when I look for you and when I don't want you around, you pop up out of nowhere like mushroom,"

"I know..." Jimin grabs her hand and kisses the inner of her wrist, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again, okay?"

"Make sure of it," Jihye softens a bit, "Let me take care of you well, Jimin-ah,"

"Me too. Jihye-ya, I wanna take care of you too,"

"Alright..." Jihye nods, "Three, every part of you belongs to me,"

Jimin pauses for a second, "Like?"

"Your eyes, nose, lips..."

A naughty grin is soon plastered on Jimin's face.

"Anything else?"

Jihye can't think of anything else. She simply wants him for herself, that's all.

"Arms and legs? What else?"

The naughty grin is soon replaced by a seductive smirk.

"Anything else. Name it, it's yours,"

It takes a second for Jihye to catch the clue. And no, even though she has all of him, she doesn't want that ―yet.

"Jimin-ah, can you stop being a ?"

"What?!" Jimin shrieks, "I'm not! You're the one thinking that way!" he protests, "I was referring to my dancing skills, my cute smile, my y wink... Did you happen to think of... my―"

"Shut up, okay?" Jihye quickly slams her hand on his mouth, "I have the last one to go,"

Jimin sweeps her hand away and rests his chin on her forehead.

"Fourth, my bed is yours and your bed is mine,"

Now that sounds confusing. What kind of tone is she using?

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Jihye deadpans, "You know what that means,"

"When I said it, you knew what I meant. When you said it, I didn't get your point," Jimin says

"To be honest, I didn't really get what you meant either. I was just acting cool," Jihye reveals, "What about you first?"

Jimin laces his fingers with hers and he smiles. Her petite hand perfectly matches his larger one and it still amazes him.

"Me? I want your bed mine because I wanna watch you sleep. I know that's cheesy, okay slap me as you please, now your turn,"

Jihye really tries hard not to blush. She should've turn the lights off before she slept earlier. She doesn't want to let him know that he's hit her soft spots. She stares at their interwined fingers, and it still amazes her how his hand perfectly matches hers.

"Me... I want my bed yours so I can have you next to me when I'm asleep,"

Jimin's silence awkwardly answers her. It's dead quiet for another minute, then they suddenly laugh.

"Jimin-ah, if Appa knows what we're talking about, he'll definitely get a heart attack,"

"Nah... We'll talk about this a lot and he'll eventually get used to it," Jimin says, "And we'll have a lot more to do on this bed because he'll ask for a grandchild, soon or later, just like my parents,"

Maybe Jimin has loved her too much that he begins growing the equal bluntness.

"Park Jimin," Jihye catches her breath, "You don't mean it,"

"No, I mean it. Let's get married, so we can give them beautiful grandchildren,"

Ha-ha. Such a funny joke.

"You serious? I know your dating ban was lifted up last month but it's so early to talk about this,"

But the man inside Park Jimin is not in the mood to joke.

"Park Jihye, don't you want to have me, Park Jimin, as yours truly? Marry me," Jimin stares deep into her eyes, "It's okay, I can wait for a few more years. At least answer me now,"

 

 

 


[A/N] KILL ME NOW KILL ME NOW KILL ME NOOOWWWW *brb self-slap*

It's quite a 'quickie' because it only took a night to finish the story and I cringe at my own attempt to be cheesy because I think I can't ;A; I hope this is good enough to your likings. I was thinking of putting Park Jisung, yes that football player, here as Jihye's uncle so we can have four Parks Someone, teach me to be corny I can't T-T

Aaanyway, I'd like to explain a few things.

- Jimin always says 'Ye' instead of 'Ne' to answer Mr. Pak because it's the formal form of 'Ne' (isn't it?)

- Jihye and Jimin are the same age

- I wrote the name of Jihye's mother as 'Kim Hyejung' instead of 'Park Hyejung' because I once read that in Korea, marrying a woman doesn't mean you're giving your last name to her (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

I plotted this whole 'Park Ji-Park Ji' thing because it reminded me of my last ex. Both our names start with C so, yeah...

SHUT! WHAT'S WITH THIS BABBLING― I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY! *send Rap Monster to your closet*