I love you

Byunghun you're Drunk

It isn’t like that I hate him , but he’s smal, conceited and did I said that he’s small ? Actually I’m the same like him, but I don’t really like him anyway.
My name is Chanhee and I’m talking about Byunghun. We are both members of the group Teen Top.


It was late in the evening. I sat on my bed and was reading a book,next to me sat Changhyun, who was focused on the TV, and on my right side sat Byunghun.
He wore headphones and watched something on his laptop. He surley watched a or something like that.

After a while Changhyun switched off the TV and we went to bed. I closed my eyes when suddenly someone jumped and laid on me and held my mouth closed. I opened and saw Byunghun. He grinned at me and bit himself on his lip.
Then he went with his hands under my T-shirt and over my upper body. I pushed him away and fell from my bed and I looked at him angrily.

>>Come on Chanhee… Let me have a bit fun and not only me, you want it to, don’t you ?<< he whispered 

I stared at him.
>>What are you for a person ? During the day you act like an innocent child and now you want to me<< I spoke louder when he came nearer to me.

>>Chanhee, I only want to have fun, keep cool!<<
 He went to me nearer and and nearer and felt and smelt his breath. I didn’t smelt  normal.

>>Alcohol...<< I whispered to myself. >>Say Byunghun you are drunk.You know that you don’t stand  Alcohol.<<

>>Chanhee, my sweety, calm down! I only drank three beers.<<

>>ONLY ?<< I talked to him louder and louder.
Suddenly something moved next to us.

>>Why are you two so loud ? I want to sleep !<< Changhyun turned himself to us and looked expectant.

>>The person, wich is sitting on me, had the idea to drink something and now he wanted to make erted things<<

Changhyun only grinned and started to laugh.

>>You are a great help, Thanks << Then I turned my face to Byunghun again, who was caming nearer and nearer and in the end he kissed me. I wanted to turn my face away, but I couldn’t. It felt too good. He smelt like Alcohol but his lips were so soft. When he left me in peace, I sat there and said nothing and looked to Chanhyung, who watched us schocked but also interested, Then I looked to Byunghun, but there where he shall sit was nothing. I noticed that he fell asleep on my legs. I him over his head and fell asleep too.


I woke up because someone repeated my name the whole time.

>>Chanhee, Chanhee??<<

I opened my eyes and saw an irritated Byunghun.

>>Why did i sleep in your bed ?<< he asked me.

>>Ouh… That’s a long History.<<  I told him from the last night, but didn‘ tell him that I enjoyed his kiss.
>>Gosh Chanhee, I’m so sorry. I hope that you are not too angry<<

>>No, it’s okay.<< I’m wondering why I said that.In reality I would be totally angry and i would not even talk with him, but something was other. I missed that he wasn’t near to me, his smell and his soft lips. 
No ! You can’t fall in love whit him. You don’t like him. I hit myself against the forehead. Not Byunghun!

>>Chanhee are you sure that everything is okay and you don’t hate me ?<<

>>Yes I’m sure. It’s just because of something other<< I looked at him.

>> About what are you thinking Chanhee ?<<

>>I think I fell in love with someone, but i don’t want to love this person.<< Byunghun looked irritated at me again. My heart started to beat fast as he looked at me this way.

>>But why don’t you will love the person ? Did he did something mean?<<

>>No...B-But...Well…<< I started to stammer and looked away. He’s driving me crazy.

>>Say Chanhee,..<< He took my head, turned it to him and looked at me. From now on, I realised that his eyes are so beautiful. I’ve never seen such eyes.
>>…Chanhee ist he person wich you love me? I can hear your heart beating and you’re nervous<< He stared at me. I swallowed and said nothing. No, i can’t say anything. Instead of talking, I leaned myself forward to him and gave him a little kiss. He put his arms around me and kissed me back. 

>>I think that was a yes.<< He grinned at me.

I looked at him and smiled. I was relieved.
>> But don’t be drunk again, okay?<<  He started to laugh and hugged my. I thought I said something wrong or was it so funny that I said that i don’t want a drunk Byunghun?
He stopped to laugh and grinned.

>> I wasn’t drunk. Sure, I drank alcohol but not as much that I was drunk. I only wanted that you started  notice and like me.<< 

 What was that ? He wasn’t drunk?
 I looked at him confused , but he only grinned at me. We did that a few of minutes and then he kissed me.

>>I Knew It!<< The door opened. >>Chanhee loves Byunghun!<< Ricky walked in the room and grinned at us like an idiot. I don’t know what he’s thinking we’re doing.

>>Shut up pigmy<< I said to him and grinned. Then i turned back to Byunghun and looked at him and smiled.

>>I love you, Byunghun.<<

I can’t understand why I hated him he’s the most beautiful and great person I’ve ever had met.