Final

Dreams come true

 

I am so pathetic. But i can still see that face. That face haunts my dreams and makes me fall asleep every night crying. I am a normal girl i guess. But i guess that wasn't enough. I heard he is doing well, debuting in GOT7. He is actually a leader. Jaebum or JB as he calls himself now. Its funny how people change. He changed i still remember that day. We both decided to audition for JYP, he made it and i didn't. He was in training everyday and it made him drained. We would still hang out, but it wasn't the same. I remember it so clearly. It was a saturday and i decided to visit him at the studio. As i made it to the elevator i spotted Mark running to catch it. I stopped it so he can get it. " Woah, thanks Minah!" he smiled. With his signature million dollar smile. " Your welcome, Oppa." " Soo, came to se JB?" he smirked. " Yeah, its been a while..." The elevator came to the floor, stepping out me and Mark walked up to the studio door. We heard some voices. A girl voice... " But Jaebum Oppa-shii, why do you even hang out with her. She is so plain!!" the girl spoke, more like squealed with over aegyo. " I know, baby. But she keeps on clinging onto me, she is desperate. I mean every girl wants a piece of THiS!!" he laughed.
Pain spread across my chest. It hurt so bad, it almost knocked the air out of me. Shaking i turn around. Mark looked at me. And i felt even more disgusted by myself. Even he felt sorry for me. "_______-ah" he whispered. " No Mark, save it." I needed to get out of there, running i heard him calling for me. But i didn't care, i didn't feel anything actually. Dull, thats how i felt. Dull.

4 months later

I ignored it. I ignored all the calls and messages. And all the flowers, just like i ignored the feeling of a thousand needles being stabbed into my heart every time i would think of him. Every time i would picture that face. I was getting good at it actually. Chaerin-ah would call to check up. She was like my sister. And we both knew that she was the only person i had to call family. When i was 16 i ran away from The Philippines, from my drug addicted father. And i never looked back. " Babe, lets meet at the cafe?" Chaerin asked. " Sure Unnie, give me 15 minutes. " " K sweetie, see you there." 
Sitting at the booth we stared at each other for a good 5 minutes. Chaerin spoke up. " You need to move on. All this pretending bull isn't helping you. Its only making it worse. Didn't i always teach you to pick your self up and go even harder?! And what are you doing? Answer me, ________-ah!" She was mad, and hade every right to be. I cleared my thought. " What do you suggest Unnie?" i asked. Her eyes softened " Baby girl, you are wasting time. Your voice is going unnoticed, and i wont let that be. I will make an audition for you. Your task is to be prepared. K?" I couldn't say no because i know she will make me do it anyway. "K."  

1 month later

I am in the backstage getting ready for my performance. All of a sudden my hands start shaking. " Calm down _______-ah, you can do this. Make it count!!" i was giving myself a little pep talk. All of a sudden i felt a back-hug. " Kill em!" she whispered in my ear. I didn't even have to turn around to know its Chaerin-ah. " Thank you, Chae so much!!" i hug her tightly. " Thank me later kekeke" she snickered. I look at her confused. " What do you mean?" 
" _______-ah!! Your up!" the camera man shouted. " Breath, breath. Just breath. Fighting!!!" i mumble. Taking my guitar i walk foward. The stage light hitting my eyes i walk to the chair and sit down. And then i saw it. The judges were JYP and YG themselves. " OH MY GOD! CHAE WHAT DID YOU GET ME INTO?!?!" i think to myself. And then i almost had a . In the first row there was GOT7. JB looked at me with confusion and smirked. " What kind of ery? Who does he think he is?" i mumble. " Please introduce yourself." YG says and i flinch. " Annyeong, my name is _______-ah!" i put on my sweetest smile. " That little turd is gonna pay!" i chuckle to myself. And then i started singing acoustically. http://youtu.be/dIKqmpJCpHQ
( This is the girl would look and the performance!! 😊)
JB' jaw dropped. He never knew i could sing like this. And i was good. Hell, i was awesome. I pushed the high notes staring right at him. Challenging him, but something got in my way. My gaze went to Mark. His warm eyes were looking for mine. As we locked eyes i could feel myself blushing. What is happening?I focus back to the song hitting the notes perfectly. The audience gave a standing ovation. " Waaa!! Am i that good?" i think to myself. " Your song choice suits your voice. You sang very nicely, all in all a very good performance! I think you will have a very bright future. Maybe with YG?" YG stated with a smile. Wait what?! YG smiled? Waaa!!! And offered a contract?! Waaaa!!! I smile brightly " Kansamida!!" " Not if i steal her first!"    JYP smirked making the audience laugh. " I agree with YG, a very nice performance and you voice is just angel like." " Kansamida!!" you smile. Oh my god, its happening. Omo, omo!! 
Walking off stage you were literally knocked down by a Chaerin bear hug! " Baby!!!!! You made it!!" she squealed. Yes, CL the Baddest Female of Seoul squealed. I found it hard to believe. "_______-ah?" a deep husky voice was heard. I turned around to see Mark. My heart started beating like crazy. " M-mark! Nice to see you!" you stuttered. Dammit why am i so awkward! He chucked. I swear to God it was like a angel was being tickled. " I-i missed you." he whispered while his cheeks turned pink.You found it cute. Slowly coming closer you hugged him. And it felt. Well, right. " I missed you too, Oppa." you whisper into his ear. Pulling away you saw his face turning red. At that moment JB was passing by. " Omo omo look at my little _____-ah!" he smirked. " I am not yours." you sayed. " Well i see you lost some weight. It was time." he snickered. " Well i see that you are the same egoistic piece of you always were!" you spat in a cold voice. His face literally lost all its color. " Gotta go, Mark. See you around Oppa." you laid a soft kiss on his cheek. Mark' s cheeks becoming pink again as he smiled at you. And JB' s face turning red in fury." Walking away you did your cat walk. Swaying your hips like CL thought you. 

THATS ITT!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY KEKEKE 😊😊