My Hyung Not Yours

I Yehet You

As promised for the readers who were angry or sad with the ending of "Snap Me" I give you this fluff! Enjoy!! BTW long live the Baekyeol.


 

Finally the day had come, Luhan was coming back to Seoul from China, and Sehun was ecstatic.  The usually poker faced maknae of EXO was smiling like he had been told that he had won the lottery!  Sehun was so happy about Luhan coming back that the rest of his band mates in EXO-K were getting worried about the painfully made smile that graced Sehun’s face from the moment he was awake until he went to sleep.

Chanyeol had woken up early that morning because Baekhyun had insisted that he turn on the heater because he was cold, which resulted the tallest of EXO-K breaking into a sweat like he had ran for eight miles in a neck breaking sprint.  He sighed and stretched his arms as he tottered off to the kitchen, while removing his plastered bangs off his forehead with a grumble of annoyance, and when he stepped into the small kitchen he saw their youngest happily cooking breakfast.  Chanyeol instantly hid around the corner, peering at Sehun with suspicious eyes, “Sehun?”

“Ne?” Sehun asked when he turned from the toaster.  He waved that was accompanied with a wide smile, “Good morning, Hyung!” Sehun bowed.

Since when can Sehun cook?  That kid can manage to burn water! Chanyeol thought.  He gave the blonde haired maknae a nervous smile, “That’s nice.  Thank you,” he said politely.  “I’m going to go get the rest out of bed,” he said and quickly scurried back down the hall and back to his and Baekhyun’s bedroom.  Chanyeol practically tackled the much shorter male, who let out a shocked scream at the sudden weight on him, “Hush!” he chided.  Chanyeol saw Baekhyun glaring up at him, “Sehun’s cooking.”

The glare instantly went away to be replaced with worry, “Is he sick?” Baekhyun asked suddenly.  “Get Suho!  I’ll hit that imposter on the back of his head with a pan!  Kyungsoo will tie him up because he’s creepily good at that!” he told Chanyeol his plan quickly while he pushed the curly haired idol off him.

“He’s happy,” Chanyeol said simply. 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, “Did you share your happy virus with him or something?”

“Luhan is going to be here today,” Chanyeol reminded him.  “Sehun’s terribly lovesick for that deer.”

Baekhyun frowned, “Apparently so is Xiumin.  Don’t forget about their “bromance” that has been spread around.”

“Which is the problem,” Chanyeol frowned too.  He stepped on the bed with one foot in a pirate pose, “As Captain Chanyeol, I must make sure the S.S. HunHan stays sailing!”

“You’re such a loser,” Baekhyun muttered, covering his face with his hands.

“True, but I’m your loser,” Chanyeol beamed happily and snuggled the shorter male to him, who began to squirm.

“Whatever,” Baekhyun blushed, avoiding Chanyeol’s eyes.  He puffed his cheeks and folded his arms, “Just get the rest of them up.”

“Okay!” Chanyeol smiled.  He pecked Baekhyun’s cheeks and silently left their room to go wake up Kai and Kyungsoo; they were sharing Kai’s bed.  Chanyeol loudly clapped his hands, “Rise and shine!” he shouted.  He felt dread pulse through him as Kyungsoo’s dark eyes peeked out from under the blanket, his glare was deathly, “Sehunnie is cooking, so it must be a good day!”

Kai poked his head up, his hair was a mess, “Is he possessed?  He wouldn’t do anything nice for me and I’m his favorite!”

“Luhan is his favorite,” Kyungsoo rudely corrected him.  He glared at Chanyeol again, “Is the deer invading the dorm today?”

“Along with the rest of them,” Chanyeol smiled happily; glad that he could see the rest of his band mates.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes heavily, “Great,” he said sarcastically, “Suho is going to be all over Lay for God knows how long.”

“Just as long as they keep the noise down and their door locked, I don’t care,” Kai laughed.  He ran a hand through his tousled hair to attempt to get it to lay flat, but he only made it worse, “We’ll be out in a bit.”

“We are?” Kyungsoo grumbled.  He had a pout on his face, “I was planning to sleep away today since we’re on a small break.”

“Plenty of time for that later!” Chanyeol replied.  He told them goodbye before leaving their room to go get Suho up, but when he barged into their leader’s room, he was already up and dressed while messing with his fringe in the mirror that was attached to the closet door.

Suho smiled to him in the reflection, “Do I look okay today?  I want to look good for Yixing,” he stated as he patted at his hair again.  “I even wore the cologne he likes.”

Being the romantic sap he was, Chanyeol nodded to him with a wide grin, “You look good,” he agreed.  He could faintly smell Suho, and he agreed to himself that he liked the smell too.  Chanyeol leaned against the doorframe, “What do you plan on doing?”

“I’m taking him out for dinner, then we’re going to see a movie,” Suho told him.  He pointed at Chanyeol while wearing a stern expression, “While I’m gone, Kris is in charge because of reasons; no roughhousing!  Also, try to keep Sehun from attacking Xiumin again, okay?  That boy’s hormones are going to ruin us as a band if he doesn’t keep it together!”

Chanyeol could only give Sehun some sympathy, “He’s still trying to figure out how to confess his feelings for Luhan.”

Suho sighed and shut the closet door before facing the taller, “Luhan is the definition of oblivious.  Sehun could literally spell out his confession in the explosion of fireworks, and Luhan would just comment on the pretty colors.”

Chanyeol let out a barking laugh that made Suho grimace at the harsh sound.

“Just watch over the current love triangle, won’t you?” Suho pleaded.  He heard voices coming from the living room and Suho instantly smoothed out his nice dress shirt again before stepping past Chanyeol, “I can only count on you since Kris only yells and makes it worse, which causes Tao to cry, Kai, Chen, and Baekhyun will just laugh at the squabble, Kyungsoo will no doubt be plotting murder, Sehun will probably be plotting Xiumin’s demise too, while Luhan sits obliviously in the corner while eating cake that Sehun had made with so much love that Cupid would throw up.”

Snorting, Chanyeol just patted his leader on the back, “You just worry about your and Lay’s date for today.”

Suho fiddled with the hem of his shirt, “I’m keeping my faith in you.”

“Got you covered!” Chanyeol assured him.


 

“Sehun?”

The maknae turned around when he heard the light voice, and his face lit up when he saw Luhan standing in the doorway with a duffel bag on his shoulder.  Sehun quickly rushed over to him and pulled the shorter into a hug, “Hyung!” he smiled, burying his face into the side of Luhan’s hair.

“Are you cooking?” Luhan asked in disbelief as he watched delicious looking eggs frying up in the pan that were topped with melted cheese, ham bits, and chopped up green onions.

Sehun pulled away while nodding, “I know you like your eggs this way,” he answered.  “I figured you’d be hungry after flying from China to here.”

Luhan sat the duffel bag on the ground when his stomach grumbled, “You’re right about that,” he agreed.  He saw that Sehun had made enough only for one, which made him look questioningly at the younger, “What about the others?”

“They can fend for themselves,” Sehun answered immediately.  He gripped Luhan’s hands and tugged playfully on him, “Sit, sit, hyung,” he smiled.  “I’ll get your food ready!”

“Sehunnie, you don’t have to do that, I can get it myself,” Luhan waved him off, but Sehun still managed to push him down into a wooden kitchen chair.  The elder ignored the small bite of annoyance that pricked at his brain for being bossed around, but he knew Sehun didn’t mean it in an arrogant way.  “Do you need any help?”

“Nope, I got it,” Sehun answered him.  He had the plate in his hand and that was instantly taken from his hands by Chen, who was giving him an amused look, “Hyung!  The food is for Luhan-Hyung, not you,” he growled.

“I don’t see his name on it,” Chen said as he grabbed a clean spoon from the dishwasher.  He scooped some of it into his mouth and hummed happily, “Sehun, I didn’t know you could cook so well!” Chen praised.

Luhan scowled at Chen, “That was mine.”

“Too slow!  Maybe your age is catching up to you,” Chen teased and stuck out his tongue before rushing out of the kitchen before Luhan could prison stomp his toes, or break his knee with one of his soccer kicks.

Sehun was pretty upset, “We ran out of eggs too…” he muttered to himself, narrowing his eyes at the exit that Chen had fled out of it.  Maybe he could catch the troll before he ate all of Luhan’s food.

 Luhan stood up and patted Sehun on the shoulder fondly and ruffled his hair, “It’s okay,” he told him.  “Hey, why don’t we just go out for breakfast?  I’m sure you’re hungry too!”

Like a date? Sehun wanted to ask.  He gave Luhan a smile, “Okay!”

Luhan didn’t think much of it when he took Sehun’s hand, but the younger was practically doing backflips.

Sehun was about to ask Luhan if it was a date when Xiumin popped in the kitchen and his eyes went to their linked hands.

“Lulu, are you cheating on me?” Xiumin gasped with fake shock.  He slapped his hands to his cheeks as he whined about their “relationship” and how he thought they were going so strong for almost two years.

Sehun narrowed his eyes and all the rainbows and sunshine died to be replaced with an aura of Hell around the taller.  He clenched Luhan’s hand, “We’re leaving, so excuse us,” he gritted out as he pulled Luhan.

Xiumin wrapped his arms around Luhan’s tiny waist, “Where are you going baby?  Can I go too?”

“We’re just getting breakfast,” Luhan told him.  He felt Sehun tugging on him, “I haven’t been with my maknae for a month, and I feel like I’ve been abusing him from affections.”

“Aww, then let me go too!  I’ll treat you both!” Xiumin pleaded.

Sehun narrowed his eyes, “I’m treating hyung; you go bother someone else!”

Luhan looked at Sehun with shock, “Hey, no need to raise your voice to your hyung, Sehun,” he scolded.  “Or I won’t go to breakfast with you.

Xiumin grinned Cheshire cat like when Sehun’s expression fell, “Say sorry,” he sang.

Sehun locked his jaw in annoyance when Xiumin started to poke his cheek, “Sorry, Xiumin-Hyung,” he gritted out carefully so it wouldn’t sound like he was doing it out of anger.

Luhan wasn’t convinced because Sehun’s grip had gotten to point of hurting, but he didn’t voice it; at least his maknae did what he was told.  He ran his thumb across the back of Sehun’s hand soothingly as he said goodbye to Xiumin, while prying the elder’s arms off from around him with one hand.

When he saw that Luhan had gotten free, Sehun didn’t hesitate to pull Luhan almost hurriedly out of the kitchen, where they were stopped by Tao, who was happy to see Sehun.

“Hello,” Sehun greeted him.

“Where are you going?” Tao asked as he took in the sight of Luhan and Sehun’s linked hands.  “Are you two finally together?”

Luhan’s face lit up and he hastily pulled his hand from Sehun’s, “We’re getting breakfast and what do you mean by that?  Can I not hold his hand without anything thinking that we’re together?” he demanded.

I wish we were together. Sehun thought with a pout.  He slightly narrowed his eyes to Tao for making Luhan react in such a way that took his skinship from his soft skinned hyung.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to upset you,” Tao apologized, a small blush of embarrassment on his cheeks. 

Sehun shrugged to him, “No harm no foul, hyung,” Sehun told the panda eyed elder.  He laced his fingers with Luhan’s again, “Hyung, can we go now?  I’m really hungry.”

“Yes,” Luhan sighed.  He smiled sheepishly to Tao, who just grinned like the evil child he was.  He let Sehun lead the way out of the dorm, “Sehun, what is with everyone today?”

“I don’t know hyung,” Sehun answered.  He listened to Luhan’s babble about what he did back in China while they walked out of the SM building and down the sidewalk, he kept his eyes busy on the signs, but his hearing was only focused on Luhan, so it meant that he didn’t hear the shrill squeals of nearby fans.

Luhan stopped talking when a young boy and girl approached in an almost timid way; he was pretty used to others stopping in front of him while shoving a piece of paper in his face and talking so quickly that Luhan wondered if they were speaking in a different language, but these two were quite shy.  He felt Sehun stop and his maknae didn’t look too annoyed thankfully, “Hello,” Luhan greeted them.

The two answered back shyly and asked for an autograph.

Sehun was confused when he saw the two pull out a CD case from their backpacks; did they take them everywhere, even to school?  He took the sharpie from the boy and signed carefully, not wanting to seem rude and slop his name on it and he added a smiley face and heart to their cases.

Luhan did the same and told them to work hard in school and other nonsense that had his maknae droning out his tone.  He hugged the girl and the boy with wide smiles before poking at Sehun to do the same, “Be kind Sehunnie, without them, we wouldn’t be here today,” he chided.

Sehun blushed, “Oh, I didn’t mean to come off like that,” he apologized meekly to the two students, who kept fretting to him that it was okay.  He hugged the both of them, but when he pulled back he could see more fans on the other side of the road; don’t get him wrong, he loved seeing and talking their fans, but he wanted quality time with Luhan since all they did was practice, perform, do signings, and then separate until their next performance.

Luhan gave the two fans a final farewell before pulling Sehun along, “Where do you wanna eat, Sehunnie?” he asked.

“Wherever you want,” Sehun answered him.  He wouldn’t mind just holding Luhan’s hand all day while walking and talking about their day like happy couples usually did.  Sehun wasn’t the type to get lovesick; he had a cold reputation when he had been in school, he rejected people left and right without a single thought, but then Luhan appeared, with his shaggy dark hair and breathtaking smiles that literally lit up Sehun’s world and all of Sehun’s opinions of love changed drastically.

“Sehun, if you smile anymore, your jaw will fall off,” Luhan commented, tapping Sehun’s jaw lightly.  “Are you that happy to see me?”

“Of course,” Sehun said.  Because I love you.  Sehun’s cowardly side said on the inside.  He gave Luhan’s hand a soft squeeze, “Why don’t we just eat here?  It’s a nice small place,” he said pointing to a small building that looked homey.

“Sure,” Luhan nodded.  He followed Sehun in and the two sat in a remote corner where no could pester them unless it was their waiter of course.

Sehun ordered for them and when the food came, he tried hard not to be a creeper to watch Luhan eat, but every time Luhan swallowed, it honestly felt as if Sehun’s pants shrank.  He kept drinking more pop than actually eating, which Luhan chided on him about that not being healthy and that he was a growing boy. Sehun rolled his eyes when Luhan wasn’t looking; sometimes the elder acted more like a mom, which made Sehun cringe a little at the mental image.

“Are you finished?  You’ve barely picked at your food,” Luhan frowned.  “Was it not good?” he asked.

Sehun nodded, “I’m done and there was nothing wrong with the dish, I’m just feeling…odd.”

“Odd how?  Are you sick?” Luhan asked quickly.

The maknae saw that Luhan was starting to fret, “I’m fine, really.  Stop worrying so much because it would be a shame to see a wrinkle form on your pretty face.”

Luhan pouted, “You see me only as a pretty face?”

“No,” Sehun frowned.  He fiddled with his chopsticks nervously, he hadn’t meant to offend Luhan, “You’re much more than that.”

Luhan cooed, “Does Sehunnie have a crush?”

Does a crush count when I want to put you in every position where I can be deeper in you? Sehun stopped himself from .  He did want a relationship with Luhan because then it meant the elder was his and no one else could take him; a fair way of Sehun claiming that Luhan was his.  “You’d just say I’m too young for crushes,” Sehun frowned.

Luhan pinched his cheek, “Which you are,” he agreed with a teasing smirk.

Sehun stopped himself from sighing; Luhan still saw him as that young kid with the choppy dark brown hair when he first met the rest of EXO.  It had been so annoying when the rest pecked and cooed over him because he was the youngest and was portrayed as Kris; Ice King and Ice Prince, they were both called by the rest of the band.  Till this day, Sehun still holds the Ice Prince title while Kris’ was shifted to King Dork.

“You’ve been zoning out, are you sure you’re not sick?” Luhan asked him.  “C’mon, let’s go back to the dorm, we can watch a movie together to help you settle down.”

“Alone?” Sehun asked him.

“Yes,” Luhan smiled as he got out of his seat when he paid the bill; he didn’t mind paying, he adored Sehun, so it was fair to him.

Sehun thought he should win the next Oscar for how quickly he slipped into a sickly idol quite perfectly, who was now being coddled by Luhan.  He didn’t mind as Luhan fussed over him the whole walk back, nor when Luhan had to basically manhandle him through the dorm when everyone was coming up to them, wondering what was wrong with their maknae.

Chen just stuck up his nose, “I bet he’s faking it.”

Luhan slapped his arm, “Be nice to Sehunnie!  He hardly ate his food!  You know how much loves to eat!”

“Ooh, sounds bad,” Kai frowned.  “What are you going to do?  Mama Suho is out on a date with Lay.”

“I’ve got him,” Luhan replied.  “We’re going to watch a movie.”

“I can help!” Xiumin chirped.

Chanyeol stepped in, defending his secret ship, “I trust Luhan.  If he says he’s got it, then he’s got it.”

Xiumin pouted, but sulked away to sit next to Kris, who was reading, clearly not caring anymore since the second eldest claimed that he could take care of Sehun on his own.  Firstly, he was calling bull on Sehun being ill, yes Kris agreed that he was clumsy and a slight embarrassment, but by no means was he dumb when he noticed the signs of having a crush and Sehun had that “disease” and the only cure for it was for Luhan to give Sehun every bit of his affection and attention.

Luhan led Sehun into his room where he told Sehun to lay down while he got the DVD ready.

Sehun didn’t protest since he got to ogle Luhan’s the whole time the elder was bent over. 

“I think you’ll like this movie, even though it’s an American movie,” Luhan said.  He popped in The Little Vampire into the DVD player and switched on the Korean subtitles since neither one of them could understand English and Sehun wouldn’t be able to understand the Chinese subtitles.  He settled down when he placed a pillow in his lap and pulled Sehun to rest his head on it and proceeded to comb his fingers through Sehun’s hair gently.

That was Sehun’s weakness, cute movies plus a cute Luhan and his hair being played with.  He drowsily watched the vampire known as Rudolph grow batwings on the side of his head to scare the two brothers, who bullied Tony.  “I would do that too if that happened to you,” he murmured sleepily.

“Do what?” Luhan asked.

“Grow batwings to scare the bullies from making your life hell,” Sehun answered.  He held Luhan’s right hand as Luhan’s left hand still fiddle through Sehun’s hair.

“You would make a cute little vampire,” Luhan mused.  He leaned down and kissed Sehun on the cheek, “I love you Sehunnie.”

Sehun shyly tilted his head to look up at Luhan.  He wanted to say the same thing, but his tongue felt heavy, so he just tapped Luhan’s chin which made the elder look down at him in confusion and Sehun gently put his hand on the back of Luhan’s neck and pulled his head down carefully and brushed his lips against Luhan’s.

“Sehun?” Luhan murmured, his cheeks were pink.

“I yehet you,” Sehun muttered.

“You what me?” Luhan blinked.  He raised an eyebrow when the younger just stared at him, but then remembered when Sehun said that, it usually meant he liked something.  Luhan laughed softly, “You like like me?”

Sehun nodded, “I want to do a lot of things with you that isn’t just us in bed.  I want to take you on dates, like go to the movies, take you to the fair, buy you cute things, and more stuff,” he blurted.

“You dummy,” Luhan frowned, “why didn’t you say so earlier?  How long have you like me?”

“Since our trainee days,” Sehun murmured sheepishly.

“You dummy,” Luhan frowned even deeper, feeling guilty. 

Sehun squirmed a little, “Do you like me?”

“I can’t lie when you caught my eye during those days, I was happy that I had gained your friendship, but since you were much younger than me, I pushed away those feelings,” Luhan admitted softly.  “Then I thought it would work out later, but then we were put into different groups.”

“Does it matter to you now?” Sehun asked him, silently feeling his body fill with dread.

“Does it to you?” Luhan repeated back to him.

“No,” Sehun answered.  “I can be patient and wait for us to meet up again and it won’t be forever; we have breaks and sometimes were put back together anyway.”

Luhan gave Sehun his brightest smile, “Then it doesn’t matter to me either,” he said.

Sehun smiled too and kissed Luhan happily, “I…”

“Don’t say it yet, you might get bored of me before you know it,” Luhan teased.

“Never,” Sehun swore and swept Luhan’s lips back into a kiss.

Neither of them were aware of the face that was poked into the door and that backed out into the hallway.  Chanyeol practically skipped back into the living room where the rest, minus Suho and Lay, were sitting around the TV.

“What’s got you so happy?” Chen asked.

“My OTP is finally sailing in the great sea of love!” Chanyeol sang

The rest of the group groaned, no doubt their happy virus was going to be the happy plague now.