II

The Mush head and the Princess's Love story

 

Heejin

--------------------

 

"Hey Heejin, I didn't know you could drink," Joori poured a glass of beer for me.

Alright, after thinking through, I've reached a conclusion.

That is to forget Lee Taemin. I can't actually held on hopes that he might like me since he's such a en player and I don't feel like wasting my youth anymore waiting for him. I'd made friends with the wannabes in school and I'm quite popular due to my y attitude (should I thank Taemin? I argued with him all the time that's why I possessed this y attitude).

"Heejin?" So apparently, I'm quite drunk now because I heard Taemin's voice and he's calling my name. Oh God.

"Heejin! What in the world are you doing here? Did I give you the permission to come clubbing?!"

Wait. It's really Taemin?

I strained my eyes but as soon as I could see his flawless face, he carried me up bridal style.

"What are you doing? Let me down...." I mumbled. "Stop moving."

And after a while, he put me down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder with my head on his shoulder and he intertwined our fingers together.

"Street 24," he said. Oh, so we're in a cab now? I guess so since he can't possibly ride his bike with me in this state.

I felt so tired. I felt so weak. I felt like snuggling up against him forever. I'm so cold and he's warm. It's so comfortable to be in his arms. Can this moment be frozen?...

 

 

 

 

Taemin

--------------------

 

Can you believe it? I actually found Heejin in the club with some wannabes from our school and Heejin's ing gulping down the beer as though they were water.

"Be right back," I tapped Key on the shoulder and he nodded. Although we fought last month but boys are boys right? We make up very fast.

"Heejin?" I walked over to their table with the wannabes staring at me in amused.

Look, I know I'm hot okay but don't stare at me like that, you es looked so scary.

"Heejin! What in the world are you doing here? Did I give you the permission to come clubbing?!"

I grabbed for her handbag and carried her up. "What are you doing? Let me down...." She mumbled with her barely audible voice.

I sighed, "Stop moving."

I flagged for a cab and put her down carefully. With her head on my shoulder, I looked at the driver. "Street 24."

I turned back and looked at her peaceful face. She looked so tired, like she hadn't been sleeping well for many days.

Wait, I myself didn't sleep well for many days or should I say, for the past one whole month? Whenever I'm alone on my bed, I would think of how good it feels when Heejin's in my arms, like we were made for each other. Like how pieces of puzzle fit together into a beautiful picture.

 

"Kamsamida," I passed some money to the driver and carried Heejin out of the cab.

 

"Aish, you're so heavy," I dropped her on my bed and groaned in silence.

I stripped my top away and threw it into the laundry basket.

"Taemin..." She muttered, I leaned in to her and the smell of lav- no, it's alcohol. The smell of alcohol infused into my nose and I don't like it. Heejin should smell like lavender, not alcohol.

"Princess, why did you drink? Are you troubled?" I mumbled to myself and brushed her fringe away from her face.

She looked so beautiful even when she's drunk.

"Taemin...why..." Her babbling became louder when I lay down beside her on the bed pulling her towards my chest.

I smiled, after a month, I can finally hug her.

"Why…why can't you love me…" Her voice trailed off into mumbles. I felt my chest wet and little did I realized that her tears were streaming down from the corner of her eyes.

Love her? Why can't I love her? Is that what she's trying to say?

"I'm so useless..." She whimpered like a kid. Does she even know what she's doing?

"Princess," I shook her little body. Her expression softens and tears stopped streaming.

"Princess, do you love me?..." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"Because I do…"

*****

"Ahhh..." I fluttered my eyes open and saw Heejin holding her head with her palms.

I chuckled and sat up against the bed frame.

"Headache? You deserved it. Who the heck asked you to drink in the first place," I said and earned a glare from her.

"Why am I here? I'm going back," she said and crawled over me to land on the ground. The moment she stood up, she fell backwards. I caught her and pushed her down on the bed, she groaned.

"Don't move around," I pinned her against the bed.

 

 

 

 

Heejin

--------------------

 

Oh my God. The moment I woke up, my head started to spin and turn and swing, and OH GOD IT'S BLOODY UNCOMFORTABLE.

"Ahhh..." I groaned in silence but I guessed Taemin woke up because of this.

Gosh he's topless, and his toned-abs.

He chuckled and leaned against the bed frame, "Headache? You deserved it. Who the heck asked you to drink in the first place," I glanced at him.

"Why am I here? I'm going back," I crawled over his body and step my foot on the ground.

Seriously, who the hell placed the bed in the corner of the room and since I was sleeping in the inner part so I have to crawl over to get to the other side of the bed. Ugh. This damn headache is going to drive me mad. How the heck did Taemin drink every night and wake up like nothing happened?

And I ended up losing my balance so Taemin caught me and pushed me down on the bed.

"Don't move around," his husky voice commanded.

“Oh yeah last night I heard someone’s mumbling you know?"

I covered my mouth immediately. GREAT, did I say something that I shouldn't say? Oh God oh Lord, why the did I drink last night? Why the must it be Taemin who brought me home?!

"Well, I heard someone asking why I couldn’t love her,"

AWESOME. That's it man. THAT'S IT. I covered my face in shame. Ugh.

"Heejin," Taemin called. Tears rolled down my cheeks not only because I felt embarrassed, I felt small too. "Heejin," this time, he took my hands and put them down, he looked me in the eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and gently wiped my tears away with his thumb. "You know something? I thought you hated me," he smiled and caressed my face.

No, I don't hate you. I love you…so much...

"I was afraid that you will hate me...because I love you,"

My eyes widen while he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm not a player because I love you. I don't play with girls feelings because the only one I love is you. I don't go around banging girls because I only wanted you," he whispered into my ear.

 

After what seemed like eternity, he broke the hug. "Heejin, can I kiss you?" He looked at me with the gentlest pair of eyes I've seen. I giggled, "Do you really need to ask?"

He smiled and moved in towards me, the gap in between our face gets closer. I closed my eyes and felt a pair of soft lips against mine. Slowly, the lips moved to my nose, my forehead, and lastly he pulled me into a hug again.

"I love you Heejin,"

"I love you too,"

*****

So it's been two months since we were together. I'm such a happy girl because I had a handsome boyfriend who I had a crush on for almost ten years.

YOU THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT? No way man, he's still the same jerk as usual, still y like always.

"Pssst,"

"Psssssssst!"

I turned my head and saw Taemin looking at me. "What?!" I mouthed and frowned. Now was Mr. Choi's lesson and he's like the strictest teacher on earth. I don't want to get caught for not paying attention in his class.

He smiled at me, I melted at his smile. Gosh how can a boy looked so beautiful and hot at the same time?

"I see you're enjoying the scene you're looking at," he mouthed back.

"Jung Heejin. For not paying attention in my class, one hour detention," UGH! I grunted and rolled my eyes at Taemin. That mush head, he must have done it on purpose because he was laughing his off when Mr. Choi said that.

*****

I sat on the chair with my hands on the desk. I raised my left arm and looked at the time. Ugh, 37 minutes left.

"Hey Heejin~~" I looked at the door and realized Taemin was standing there.

"What the hell do you want mush head," I rolled my eyes and looked in another direction.

"Hey, I'm here to accompany you alright. Be nice to me, I'm your boyfriend~" he said in gentle tone and stood in front of me.

Don't give in Heejin; don't give in to his gentle voice!

"Be nice to you? Hey, whose fault is it that I'm serving detention, like NOW?"

"Aww my baby is angry," he walked over to where I'm looking at and squatted down. "Don't be angry okay?" He put my hand in his and caressed them gently.

*****

"Heejin, you may go," Mr. Choi passed by the door and shouted to us. Taemin smirked and pulled me up. "Let's go," he pulled me by the wrist and led me to the parking lot where he parked his bike.

"Here," this time he didn't throw me the helmet, he put them on for me. I smiled.

After putting on our helmets, both of us hopped onto the bike. I automatically put my arms around his waist and he started his engine.

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin

--------------------

 

"Here we are," I said as I took out my helmet and ruffled my hair before combing them with my fingers. Aw man, I love my blonde hair and I looked so hot.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking around as I took her helmet from her and put it on my bike along with mine.

"Somewhere,"

"Obviously, but where?"

"Do you really need to know?"

"I'm just asking,"

"Don't worry that you might get lost. Since I bring you here, I'll bring you back safely."

"I'M JUST ASKING!"

"Just shut the hell up will you?" I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Mush head, are you seriously going to argue with me over this?" She looked up at me. Aigoo how cute.

I smiled and pecked a kiss on her forehead.

We continued to walk until we reached a playground.

"Omo!" She squealed like a little girl and ran to the swing.

I brought her to the playground when we first played.

"Heejin, I've something to tell you," I stopped her swing and squatted down in front of her.

"What is it mush head?" I smirked, mush head? She kept on calling me that. Be glad that she's the one I love if not I'm going to whack her .

"I'm leaving to New York next month," I muttered under my breath and waited for her response.

It has been five minutes of staring and no one speaks a word.

"W-why?..." Tears started to bubble up in her eyes.

"My father wanted me to learn things about his company because I'm already eighteen. He wants me to officially take over it when I'm twenty-one. So I guess... I had to learn now," my voice trailed off at the end and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't cry…" I mumbled and wiped her tears off.

"Then what…w-what about me?" She threw her arms around my neck.

"Heejin, are you willing to go with me?" I pushed her slightly away and looked her in the eyes.

Her baffled expression was cute. I smiled and took out a small red box from my pocket.

"You're going to love me even more," I winked and opened up the box.

It was a ring, with a crown-shaped diamond in the center and small black crystals on the surface of the metal band.

 

 

 

 

 

Heejin

--------------------

 

"My father wanted me to learn things about his company because I'm already eighteen. He wanted me to officially take over it when I'm twenty-one. So I guess... I had to learn now," Taemin mumbled.

I actually started tearing at the thought of him leaving me. I simply can't imagine life without him. For the whole ten years, this mush head had been with me all the time and he keeps on annoying me until his existence was so important to me.

"Don't cry..." He wiped off my tears.

"Then what…w-what about me?" I managed to ask in between my sobs and I threw myself at him.

He pushed me slightly apart and looked at my swollen eyes.

"Heejin, are you willing to go with me?" He asked and took out a small red velvet box from his pocket.

"You're going to love me even more," he flashed one of his y winks and opened up the box.

A ring was settled in between the cushion of the box. What attracted my attention was the crown-shaped diamond in the middle of the ring. The surrounding black crystals allow the crown-shaped diamond to stand out even more.

I had to admit, this ring looked even more beautiful than the boy holding it.

"Jung Heejin princess, will you be my queen?" He looked at me with seriousness in his eyes.

I chuckled, who the hell proposed like this? Queen? I thought it was supposed to be 'will you marry me' or something? Aha, I guess this was my unique fairytale.

I nodded and he smiled. He took out the ring from the box and slotted it into my finger.

"I love you my queen," he whispered and pecked a kiss on my lips and then my nose followed by my forehead.

"I love you too, mush head," I chuckled and hugged him tightly.

 

He's my mush head neighbor, an annoying jerk with a y attitude that I love the most.