morning in infinite's dorm

I'm your guys leader for infinite's sake!

The sun didn't even rise yet, but the man with chubby cheeks and no eyes already woke up from his bed and made a way towards the bathroom.

He washed his face once, twice and tried so hard to open his slightly tiny eyes. He even slapped his own chubby cheeks couple of times to got rid of his sleepiness. With no bothered to covered his mouth when he yawned, he dragged his feet back to his shared room with other main vocalist.

"Woohyun-ah, wake up. Woohyun...namu...YAAA NAM WOOHYUN!" He yelled from the top of his lungs to woke up that certain tree.

"Aish hyuuuunnngg can you please not to yell!? It's not even 6 in the morning." Woohyun turned his back and snuggled even more to his blanket.

"Woohyun-ah, I'll give you 5minutes to get your lazy to the bathroom. You know what will happen if I find you still in your blanket." sunggyu knew very well that woohyun's so afraid with his words.

"I get it, I get it hyung." He lazily climbed down from his shared bed with sunggyu toward the bathroom.

"Hyung, give me my towel. And my , and my shirt too." He grinned widely to the leader who can't believed what he just heard but he still brought him his things to the bathroom.

 

Sunggyu didn't bother to knocked the door and just opened it with a loud bang. He sighed heavily watched the mess in this room. It obviously the most disaster room ever.

"Dongwoo-ya, wake up hurry." He kicked dongwoo's leg to woke him up because he was aware that his voice couldn't wake this person and visual who slept beside him.

"Dongwoo-ya, we have schedule this morning. Hurry up." he kicked harder until he heard a groan from the other.

"Hyung, what time is it?" Dongwoo rubbed his eyes to saw his hyung yawned so big.

"It's almost 6. Hurry go to the bathroom. I'm gonna wake myungsoo up." Sunggyu shooed dongwoo out of the room.

"Myungsoo-ya" He did the same method to woke myungsoo up by kicked his leg. Fortunately he's not worse than dongwoo so sunggyu didn't need to kick harder.

"5minutes, hyung" myungsoo mumbled.

"In five minutes I'm gonna burn all of your black clothes and change those to the pink clothes." he didn't need more time to stay in this room because myungsoo already ran out of his room.

He massaged his temple tried to ignore the headache he felt right away.

 

Sunggyu made a move to the maknae's bed with a little smile because sungjong really looked adorable while he slept and hugged his "sunggyu the bear".

"Sungjong-ah" he caressed the younger hair and patted his arm to woke him up. The younger stirred a bit from his sleep and tried to opened his eyes.

"Hyung~" he snuggled to sunggyu's side and putted his head on sunggyu's lap. Sunggyu smiled still caressed his hair to woke him up.

"Wake up sungjong-ah. We have morning schedule. Hyung will make you breakfast." Sunggyu smiled wider when sungjong got up and walked to his drawer.

It's easy to woke sungjong up, that's why sunggyu loved him the most despite his behavior toward sungjong when the camera's on.

He sighed for the nth time this morning when he saw howon who slept with his purple earphone.

"Howon-ah! I told you before that sleep with your earphone is not good for your ear." Sunggyu walked closer to howon's side and thrown his blanket away.

"It's cold hyung~" he whined and curled his body into a -purple- ball.

"Hurry out of this room or I'm gonna kiss you now and make sure to use skinship a lot on broadcast." sunggyu crossed his hand on his chest waited for howon respond.

"Ewww hyung! That's disgusting! Please don't ever say that thing again" hoya scrunched his nose and walked out from his from.

"Finally..." sunggyu took a very deep breath. But it didn't last long until he heard the chaos from living room.

 

"Hyung, do you see my white pants?" Woohyun asked him rightaway when he saw sunggyu out from howon's room.

"I..."

"Hyung, do you see my earring?" Dongwoo asked in panicked mode.

"What earring, dongwoo?" Sunggyu asked back and ignored woohyun question.

"Hyung, where's my pants?" Woohyun walked to their shared room again.

Sunggyu tried to open his mouth to answered woohyun question but dongwoo continued with his "earring explanation".

"The silver one, hyung. You know that's my favorite." dongwoo looked teary because he couldn't find his favorite earring.

"Hyung, where do you put my coffee?" Sungyeol suddenly came from the kitchen and sunggyu didn't even remember when he woke up and went to the kitchen.

"You forgot to buy your coffee yesterday, yeolli" sunggyu looked at sungyeol with weird expression. He clearly remembered that he told him to bought coffee yesterday.

"Hyung, do you see my black shirt?" Myungsoo came from his room still with his damped hair.

"Which one myungsoo? All of your shirts are black" sunggyu sighed.

"Hyung, where's my breakfast? I'm hungry, hyung~" Sungjong whined and rubbed his tummy.

"Sungjongie, hyung..."

"Hyung! Do you see my mask? I'm not gonna put my make up this morning so I need my mask to go out. I don't want inspirit looking at my bare face." Howon went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Hyung~~i couldn't find my pant"

"Hyung~~ my earring."

"Hyung! What about my coffee? You know I couldn't do well without my morning coffee."

"Hyung, I remember the one with long sleeve. Do you see it?"

"Hyung~~~hyung~~~ I'm hungry."

"Hyung, my mask!? The purple one."

 

Sunggyu felt his world spun around and the headache got worse. He couldn't stand it anymore.

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT UP!!!" He yelled from the top of his lung, breathed in and out tried to controlled his anger.

The room felt into a deep silence and they just stared at the shaky leader, blinked their eyes tried to understand why the leader yelled like that.

"Hyung, are you ok? You're not even shower yet." Woohyun approached the shaky leader and patted his tense shoulder.

"You told us to hurry up, hyung and what are you doing still? I'm gonna buy coffee on our way." Sungyeol passed him with wide grin.

They all continued their morning activities, leaved the leader in the living room with jaw drooped and wide eyes. He really couldn't believe his dongsaengs really did this to him.

"YAAAA! ALL OF YOU! I'M YOUR LEADER, AREN'T I???" Sunggyu couldn't hold this anymore.

"......." Silence.

They didn't know what's wrong with their leader until he asked them that so obvious question.

"Of course you are, hyung." Dongwoo answered with confused face.

"What are you talking about, hyung?" Howon walked to his side and stared at the leader eyes.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??? ALL OF YOU!!!" Sunggyu really couldn't hold his frustration anymore as he lied down on the floor, cried his frustration out and kicked his legs on the air, threw a tantrum like five years old boy who didn't get his candies.

"I'm your guys leader for infinite's sake." Sunggyu sobbed harder.

They all just watched their leader antique behavior and stared each other eyes, tried to figured out what's wrong with their leader. And of course been an ignorant people they were, they just shrugged it off and leaved their leader on the floor.

"Hyung's being childish."

"I dunno that hyung can cried like that"

"What's wrong with him actually?"

"Did he forget to take his medicine?"

Sunggyu really couldn't believe what he heard and watched as they all leaved him on the floor without turned their backs on him.

The things he did for their members, for infinite as his responsibility because he's infinite's leader for infinite's sake.

He couldn't believe that fate was cruel enough to let him took care of those ignorant persons.

He got up from the floor and made his self ready for schedule that day and of course sulked in their van on the way to the broadcasting station.

 

End