Unexpected guests

Turned out that way.

You cringed when he showed you the last place in desperate need of help.

"I have no idea how you survived this long..."

"Easy, I ate, slept and showered." He smiled.

"Right..."

"Now I shall show you your room."

Oh no... at least be some kind of decent... no bugs too, that'd be great.

He lead you up the stairs to a polished wooden door.

"Open it."

You gulped fearing the worst as the door creaked open. Peeking through one of your eyes you took a glance. To your surprise, it was completely trash free.

"Why is this room so clean?"

"I never come in here so..." There was a far off look in his eyes for a split moment.

He changed the subject,"Once you get kinda comfortable, clean the living room before I get home." He closed the door.

"Alrighty.... What's in that room?" You pointed to the door not far from your own, not noticing it till just now.

"Got to go! see you later!"He ignored your question and dashed down the stairs.

"Weirdo." You took one last look at the mysterious door then went downstairs to begin your work.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Finally!" You fell to the couch in exhaustion. Living room, check.

Closing your eyes for a power nap, you suddenly heard the upstairs shower turn on.

Probably just my imagination, too much work. 

You had convinced yourself of this till you heard a thud.

Maybe Gongchan got past me without my knowing... I'll go check.

You reluctantly got up and went to go check it out.

"Gongchan? Is that you?" Nothing but echos.

"Gongchan?"

The bathroom door suddenly swung open, exposing a man with nothing on except a towel covering his lower half.

"Yah, Chanshik, you need to buy more..." He just realized you staring wide eyed at him.

"Who are you?!"

"AHH!!" You screamed, running down the stairs, unfortunately slipping on the last two steps.

STUPID STAIRS!! HE CAN KILL ME NOW!!

You tried standing up, but realized you couldn't due to the pain radiating from your ankle.

Ottokajii???

"Are you okay?" The man crouched down to your side. He was now wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

You tried backing away from him, " Please don't hurt me, I didn't know you were here, money's on the table, take it and go. Why are you even here?" You were so scared all your words ran together.

"Woah there, first I was taking a shower, and second, why are you here?"

"I live here... your turn."

He looked confused.

"I live here too."

------------------------------

(A/N) OHHH who is this mysterious man?? where did he come from?You'll find out later! Feel free to write your comments, I love reading them!  Annyeong peeps :)