Baby Riri

We'll Protect You..

 

At school park

 

Little Seungri is having his ice cream while waiting for his hyungs on a bench when three boys with larger body come and slap away his ice cream.

“Why.you.bully.me??” Seungri try to hold his tears in when he saw his ice cream on the ground.

“Because you are small,weak, you brother is annoying..oh..and maybe because I just want to..how’s about that huh panda boy??” leader Do Joon talks with his finger pointed on Seungri’s little face...

“Eomma.....”

“You eomma is not here boy” the second, Junhyung talks with a mocking face..

“Eomma....i’m afraid....” Seungri start to have tears rolling on his cheeks..

“Hyung,come on let’s go...or else his hyungs will kill us....come on now hyung..” maknae Hyunseung start tugging his hyungdeul’s shirt ..

“Nah..let them come...I’m not afraid..”Do Joon ignoring his maknae..

“ Yah!!!!”

All three of them turn around and saw 4 guys standing with angry faces on each of them 200 meters away from them..

“Hyung!!! Help me!!! I’m scared!!!” Seungri shouted for help..

All three of them look on each other and gulp...

They are messing with wrong people...

“Come here baby...”the oldest, Seunghyun calling his maknae...

Seungri hurriedly pick up his things and run towards his hyungs..

“Daesung, take baby Ri home..Let us deal with these guys...” Seunghyun talks while fixing his gaze on the bullies...

Daesung nooded quickly and pick up Seungri’s thing and ready to walk home...

“Dae hyung, can I have some ice cream? These guys make my ice cream fall” Seungri start sniffing as he remember his ice cream..

“Okay baby..come..let hyung bought you ice cream..Aigoooo....my baby in mess is sooooo cuteeee...”Daesung cooing at their maknae’s cuteness..

“Dae....”

“Ne hyung....”

“Go.Now.” Seunghyun seems like cannot afford to hold his anger anymore...

“Ne hyung..Kajja Riri... “

“Hyung,wait...Hyun hyung,Bae hyung and Ji hyung is not coming back with us??”

“No baby..we’ll meet you at home...okay..Love you....” Jiyong kiss the baby maknae nose making the maknae gigling cutely...

“Ne hyung...annyeong!!!!” Seungri cutely wave at his hyungs while running towards his Dae hyung who wait for him at in front of the school gate..

The hyungs wait until Seungri dissapear from their sight,they turn around to look at the bullies...

“Now, you three really dare to mess with ou maknae...” Jiyong asked while gritting his teeth.

“We really hate people making our maknae cry...”Seunghyun set up his scary mode while take steps forward to the bullies..

“You are so dead...”Jiyong fist his hand while Youngbae open up his uniform...

“I can assure you that..”Youngbae grab the maknae Hyunseung....

And the fight begun......

 

At home

Their parents, Dongwook and Byul shaking their head seeing their three oldest son is having bruise and blood while their uniform is torn out and dirty..

“Care to tell us boys??” Dongwook ask with frown on his head.

“Riri being bullied so we give the bullied a lesson...”Seunghyun is explaining to his father.

“What?? Then??? How’s Baby Ri????” Byul start to worrying about her baby maknae..

At that time,the door open revealing their maknae with his Daesung hyung trying to help Seungri untie his shoe laces..

“OMMO!!! Baby Ri, are you okay?? Why are you so dirty?? Did they hurt you?? You didnt hurt anywhere right???” Byul eomma start to check Seungri’s whole body..

“I’m okay eomma..Hyungs come at the right time..They save me eomma...”Seungri caress his mother cheeks to calm her down..

“Come baby Ri..Appa will clean you up..and then you can tell the whole story in lunch time okay..?”

Dongwook pick up his son and start to steps into the master bathroom...he stops in the middle of stairs and look at his other sons..

“Kajja Hyun-ah, Ji-ah,Bae-ah,Dae-ah... We’ll getting bath together..”

The boys shouted in happiness and start running towards their appa and baby maknae..

Their umma start picking up their things and steps into kitchen for lunch preperation..

 

In the bathroom

“Appa!!!!!!!!”

They all playing happily together while clean up their baby maknae..

 

 

AUTHOR NOTES:

Hello readers..

okay,this oneshot is actually one chapters only...

so,do comment and tahnk you for reading..

ps:sorry for making Beast member bad guy..well,they can act like one in the drama...

Be cool and thank you..

And yeah..do comment if you want another oneshot...

love you..annyeong!!!