Final

How Could You Do This To Me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a lazy evening as I lay in bed with Jay watching my favorite drama.  My head rested on Jay's chest with my hand over his heart as his arm was wrapped around my shoulders.  As the drama was coming to an end Jay got a text.  "Who's that?" I asked out of curiosity.  "It's Hep, he's asking if we wanna go to the club tonight to hang out with the AOMG guys.  You down (your name)?" Jay asked as he looked down at me.  I always enjoyed hanging out with the AOMG guys but I wanted Jay to have some time with his boys alone too.  "I think I'll just stay in tonight", I smiled at him as I sat up so he could get up to get ready.  "You sure?  You know you're always welcome to hang with us."  "I know, but you should have some time with them without me too.  Have fun Jay," I said as I kissed him on the lips.  He smirked into the kiss as he pulled me onto his lap.  "Whoa there Jay", I giggled.  "You don't wanna go too far our you'll be late to see your boys," I teased.  He groaned as he gave me one last kiss before removing me from his lap.  "Fine, but you better be up when I get home then," he said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.  I just laughed as I nodded my head in response.  Jay then got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready.  He came out 20 minutes later looking amazing in a pair of dark blue jeans, a black v-neck t-shirt and all black Nike's.  "You're totally sure you don't wanna come along?" Jay asked one last time.  "Yes I'm sure Jay.  Have a good time and tell the guys I said hi."  "Okay will do."  He gave me a goodbye kiss and headed out the door.

 

I decided to just chill at the house so I made some popcorn and grabbed my favorite chick flick dvd and headed to the living room couch.  Jay always hated these movies, so now that I had the house to myself it felt like the perfect time to watch it.  These chick flicks always had me crying like a baby at the end and Jay would always tease me about it, telling me it's just a stupid movie.  Ugh guys, they just don't get it.  So as the movie came to an end, there I was crying like a baby.  Yes I have seen this movie maybe 50 times but I couldn't help it.  At least I could cry in peace without Jay laughing his off at me.  After the movie (and my crying) I cleaned everything up and headed to the bedroom.  I had to admit I was getting bored here all alone.  Jay's been at the club for close to 2 hours already, maybe I could still show up.  Yeah, that's what I'll do!

 

I went to the bathroom to get ready to go to the club.  I kept my hair down and put on a little make-up.  I was never one to go overboard with the make-up and Jay said he likes a girl with a more natural look anyways.  I put on my favorite "going out to the club dress", which was a short teal colored dress which hugged my curves in

Please log in to read the full chapter