The Confession

Skool Luv Affair

Namjoon just kissed you infront of the whole school... you were shocked and the first thing you did was smacked him. " Im nothing to you, and dont ever kiss me again!" you yelled and got your stuff and left. Everybody there were making a noises. Namjoon was upset and hit the table hard which made everybody shut up. He then ran after you. " Eun Jae wait up!" he exclaimed.

You kept walking ignoring him.

Namjoon then walked faster to catch up with you.  You didnt even give him a hint you cared.  But truthfully you did like him. You had a secret crush on him since middle school. but you never made it to be noticed.

He then went in front of you which made you stopped. " What do you want?" you said glaring at him.

" Look im sorry i kissed you like that, is that I've had the biggest crush on you since forever. Do you know how it feels to be jealous? i cant stand when another guy is near you."

You interrupted " well- thats not my problem. You dont know anything about me.. and we are not even dating so you shouldnt have those thoughts in the first place. plus i dont like anyone here especially you. so goodbye!"

and with that you pushed him away and started to walk in class while heading inside, you felt Namjoon grabbing your arm and pushed you against the locker.

" i dont know you what your talking about? Me not knowing you? pshh Eun Jae i know alot about you and your secret. and just because we are not dating doesnt mean i cant care about you. You cant tell me what i should like or not. That is my decision."

You were very shocked.... he knowing your secret... him telling you off... You were fighting off his grip.

"I know about your step father..."

When you heard him talk about your step dad.. you stopped fighting him....

"how did you know?" you asked curiously.

" I once walked by where you lived and saw your step father..abusing you.... i wanted to save you but i was scared-"

You sighed and mumble " everybody is scared to help me. " you then started to tear up but you didnt notice.

Namjoon saw the tears coming out of your beautiful eyes and he wiped them " Eun Jae i was scared because you would threaten me of getting involved. i didnt want--"

"didnt want what?" you said

" I didnt want you to dislike me"

You looked down, hes the first person and boy youve been having a secret crush on knowing your secret.

You were very quiet... both of you were in the hallways alone no one surrounding you.. you closed your eyes trying to calm yourself down.

You felt warm lips on yours. you opened your eyes and saw Namjoon kissing you. You then gave in and kissed him back. He was your first kiss... the kiss seemed it went for a long moment...

The kiss went passionate but you stopped it.

"if you want to be with me, you have to promise me something"

"What is it?" he asked while smiling.

" Promise me that you will never leave my side. that you will be my protection."

" I promise you that Eun Jae. I will never leave you. Saranghe Eun Jae" with that said he gave you another peck.

 

You both heard a cough...

It was your teacher... " Ms.  Shin and Mr. Kim are you both done and get inside the class?"

You both nodded yes and walked inside the class.

You were both happy and especially yourself that you now had someone that will protect you. and be there for you always....:)

 

 

p.s: SORRY SORRY.... i have no mind what so ever at the moment. i promise you next time ill make it better^^

I hope you like this....

tumblr_n0u3gixjGf1smonpuo1_250.gif