1/1

Coffee

 

1/1

It took Taemin quite a while to figure it out. It wasn’t until long after the interview, when he was buried under blankets on the couch with his other members, he actually started thinking of Kibum’s answer on one of the questions earlier that day.

While Jonghyun decided to head home, Jinki went to his bedroom soon followed by Minho, Taemin just thought about that certain question, to which Kibum had answered something which now got the maknae confused.

He was lying comfortably on the couch, head resting in the diva’s lap.

“I like my women how I like my coffee.”

There was definitely something odd about that answer. Scrunching his brows, he looked up at the elder whose eyes were fixed on the tv, a hand running through Taemin’s hair.

“You don’t like coffee.” He said, matter of factly.

The elder moved his eyes from the tv to look down at the maknae.

“Excuse me?” He asked confused.

“You don’t like coffee.” Taemin repeated. “Earlier today you said that you like your women how you like your coffee. But you don’t even like coffee.”

Kibum chuckled, giving Taemin a pat to make him sit up.

“I don’t like women either.” He answered, getting up to bring his empty cup of tea into the kitchen, turning off the lights. He was about to go to sleep.

Taemin sat back on the couch all confused, watching his hyung as he turned off the lights before walking over to the maknae and pulling him up from the couch.

“Silly Taemin. Now get to bed.” He leaned in and pecked the youngers lips softly, before turning away and went into his bedroom, leaving Taemin back in the livingroom.

Then Taemin suddenly understood what exactly the elder meant.

Request at my tumblr ^^