Be Mine

100 Super Junior Fics Challenge

Title: Be Mine

Challenge: 100 Super Junior Fics Challenge

Theme: 033. Flirt

Pairing: Yesung/Kibum

Rating: PG-13

Warning: Unbeta’d, Mild Swearing, Gender Switch, AU!Highschool

Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, just the plot and some OCs. Any similarities to other works and real life situations are just plain coincidence. This work is just a figment of my imagination and is not meant to offend anyone.

Summary: Kim Kibum always gets what he wants- that is, until he fell in love with a girl he can’t have. Ms. Kim Yesung... I’ll make you mine.

----This is a line break----

“Are you flirting with me?”

“What if I am?” He taunted back, a dry mischievous smirk appearing on his handsome face.”What are you going to do about it, Ms. President?”

“I don’t know what kind of girl you think I am, but I’m not one of your .” She retorted, raising an elegantly arched brow at him while seemingly glaring down at him as if he’s not a head taller than her. “So off.”

She crossed her arms and proceeds to leave him gawking in the middle of the school hallway. Oh you are so not walking out on me, ! He hurriedly run towards her direction and roughly tugged her right arm, forcibly making her face him.

“Such foul words are not befitting to come out of those pretty lips... such as yours.” He said huskily, putting his free hand gently against her cheeks as he caressed her plump reddish lips with his thumb. He stared at her eyes seductively, trying to transfer his unspoken desires telepathically.

He lowered his gaze to her deliciously plumped lips and stared at it in a daze; he was like in a trance and those lips are just asking to be ravaged. Unbeknownst to him, he started lowering his head...

Yesung finally snapped back to reality and realized that their lips are merely centimetres apart. She rolled her eyes as she put her hands against his broad shoulders and pushed him back roughly. His tight grip on her wrist started to loosen so shook it off of her. He was slightly distracted, as if he’s just woken up from his earlier stupor so she took the opportunity and slapped him hard right across the face.

The loud smack of the slap is still ringing against the almost deserted hallway (if it wasn’t for them) as Kibum stared at her in shock as he hold his slap-reddened cheeks Damn! That’s gonna leave a mark.

“Unfortunately for you, I’m not easy.” She said sweetly, smiling like the good girl she is as her doe-like eyes glinted with amusement. She removed his hand that’s covering his stinging cheeks and replaced it with hers as she caressed it teasingly. “So don’t hurt yourself big boy.” She finished, smiling brightly, playfully tapping her palm against his cheeks in a mock slap then proceed to leave him again; her heels clicking against the tiled floors of the hallway, flipping her hair in the process.

He stared at her retreating figure until she was out of sight in disbelief. Did she just slap him? He lightly laughed at himself; chuckling on how stupid he must have looked in her eyes moments earlier. That was the first time that he got -slapped by a girl, no less and it hurts! Even more so when he was er punched by a guy thrice her size.

He didn’t actually think she would slap him. He was pestering her for weeks already, using his deviously charming smiles and smooth words to trick her in to bed with him and all she had done was give him the cold shoulders, give him those infamous death glares of hers or counter his advances with her witty and creatively colorful words.

Her slap left an unpleasant tingling sensation on his cheek, constantly reminding him of what transpired a few moments ago. He knows that he was supposed to be angry by now- Heck! He barely let just anyone to touch him, much less hurt him- but strangely, he was freaking .

What am I? Some sort of masochist?

----This is a line break----

Kim Kibum is a hugely known individual.

Not only in school, but in the whole of South Korea and possibly- the world.

He is the sole progeny of Kim Youngwoon and Kim Jungsu making him heir apparent to the Kim Enterprise; so it’s not much of a surprise when girls and women decades his senior throw themselves at his feet for a chance to be Mrs. Kim Kibum and experience the life of the luxurious life of the Kim’s.

It also help that he is quite the handsome young man with good pedigree, charming personality, remarkable intelligence, impressive education background (He studied in the prestigious SM Academy, the country’s finest school, his whole life) and an even better bank account. Sometimes, if he’s amused enough, he’ll humour their amusingly desperate actions; probably why she thought he’s a manwhore.

She, meaning Kim Yesung, the subject of his attention, and maybe affection, for the past few weeks.

Kim Yesung is the resident ice queen of SM Academy; reigning as the enigmatic president- no scratch that, Queen of the student executive board of the school. She’s practically the student council, her words are law and no student in their right mind would defy her, even the so-called rebels and the faculty fears are intimidated by her, though he’s not sure why.

Although, he has to say, her glares can make the temperature of the room dropped down to several negative degrees.

She maybe cold and aloof so one would assume that she has no friends and hard to work with but surprisingly, she’s easy to get along with, especially by those working with her in the council and although she doesn’t have many close friends, she has Kim Ryeowook, her right hand woman and best friend since forever. He heard that she takes suggestions and requests easily and reacts calmly and rationally when complaints and problems arise.

Overall, she’s a great President as well as the perfect student, since she tops, grade wise, in their entire year.

 Not to brag or anything but he’s second. Aren’t we quite the couple?

Truth to be told, he wasn’t even remotely interested at her at first; for him she was just there to place and maintain order within the school campus. Thank Shisus for that! I’ll go crazy if I’ll hear all those wanna-be-Mrs.-Kim-Kibum’s wails every single day.

BUT he was dared by his friends to get into her pants within the year.

And he foolishly agreed.

He didn’t even know how they got him to say yes, probably the liquor but he remembered them complaining how he always get the girls and them taunting him with “You think you’re some hotshot Cassanova! When I bet you can’t even get into Yesung’s pants!”

He’s drunken self’s inflated ego was hurt so he proclaimed “I bet I can get into her pants in a month!” causing his friends to start howling. They said-slash-yelled “We’ll give you the entire school year, ‘cause she’s a tough cookie to crack! If you fail, you’ll have to give us a thousand bucks! Each!!”

“Is that all?! PSSHH! DEAL!” He drunkenly agreed much to the howling of his friends and they began toasting their drinks up in the air to seal the deal.

He deeply regretted getting drunk that night; he should have just went home right away after school and slept the night away but now he’s tied to this stupid bet. He didn’t mean including her in this stupid mess, especially now that he thinks she’s the one.

It may be hard to believe but the chic Kim Kibum believes in Soulmates.

It’s because of his mom and dad, who despite being pitted against the world for loving across the social status, manage to make it out alive and importantly- together. His father, Kim Youngwoon, is from a rich chaebol family who fell in love with an ordinary girl with big dreams, his mother, Park Jungsu. It was so cliché but in the end his paternal grandparents finally allowed their love together because they think that his mother is good for their son because for once Youngwoon, his dad, is actually doing well in school.

Soon they, his grandparents, warmed up towards mother and started funding and helping her with her education and now his dad is the CEO of the very successful Kim Enterprise, which prospered even more under his rule, and his mom became one of the leading fashion designers in the industry and currently working on creating her own luxury fashion brand. Despite his parents being very busy they still make time for each other and him, so he grew up in a very happy and loved environment, contrary to popular belief.

He wanted something like that for himself.

And he always gets what he wants.

Yesung was the first female who ever rejected his advances (for weeks!); usually they were the ones making the moves on him and he finds it pitiful and disgusting to see these girls and women desperately trying to sink their manicured claws on him and trapped him into marriage.

And honestly, he thinks he’s falling in love with her.

Shisus, I just fell in love at first slap.

----This is a line break----

He was in a trance whilst driving towards the bar where he usually meet up with his friends; the slap still lingering in his memory, replaying over and over again, mocking him with his short lapse in judgement. The stinging finally stopped but it left an embarrassingly huge red hand-print mark on his cheeks.

He should feel embarrassed by now but he actually felt proud about it.

It’s the sign that led him to his soulmate.

All his friends may laugh at his expense but he’s going to wear it proudly, this mark was left by his girl to remind him that not all things can be gained easily. It’ll show to other guys how his girl is a force to be reckoned with and hopefully, won’t hit on her.

It’ll to have competition and he’ll kill them if they even think of trying.

He called all of his friends that have something to do with the bet to meet up as he’s got something to announce. They probably think that he screwed her already when obviously they didn’t. But they will, in the future, just not yet today. And it will be on their wedding night and it will be pure and passionate making love. He’ll make sure of it.

He’s breaking of the deal and he’s ready to pay for it. He’s already written up checks to give to them, kind of like a thank you gift to them for helping him find his jagiya. His mother is so going to get mad at him and nag him to death but he’s sure she’ll understand.

He finally arrived at the bar, Seventh Heaven, and met up with his friends. He greeted them with smiles, brofists and manly hugged them. Tapping their backs and ruffling their hairs as they greeted him warmly.

“So what’s up?” Heechul said; a girly looking sunbaenim of his with big eyes and smooth and soft features; if it wasn’t for his broad shoulders and manly voice, people would mistake him for a girl. “You finally ed her or something?”

“What’s that on your face?” Eunhyuk said, pointing suspiciously on my cheeks, then broke into his signature wide gummy smile. “YOU GOT -SLAPPED AIN’T YOU?!”

The guys started to hollering; laughing and teasing him “PWUHAHAHA! I TOLD YOU, EVEN THE GREAT KIM KIBUM COULD NOT GET IN TO IRON QUEEN YESUNG’S PANTS!” They continued, laughing so hard that they started making a commotion in the bar via loud noise (obviously) and spilled drinks and foods.

He just laughed lightly with them, confirming that what Eunhyuk said was true. He calmly sipped his drink (Non-alcoholic this time, he doesn’t want any repeat bets) “I’m calling the bet off.”

“HA! YOU’RE ALREADY GIVING UP AFTER A FEW WEEKS?!” The annoying monkey continued his incoherent ramblings, bursting into another laughing fit. “Yah brat! Where’s our prize?” Heechul yelled, face red from laughing.

“Here, feast yourselves.” Kibum replied, sliding the checks across the table. His friends stared to create another havoc by fighting over the checks “Just consider that as a consolation prize, cause I’m the true winner here.”

“Wae?” His friends simultaneously asked, they stopped fighting amongst each other on who’ll get the checks first for a bit in curiosity. He lost a bet and lost a couple few dollars that probably wouldn’t even make a dent on his trust funds.

“I just found my true love.”

“EEEEHHHHHH!!”

Kibum chuckled, amused at their identical stupid expressions as they try to ask him for more details. He just turned his back on them and started stirring his drink. Sporting a dry smirk, planning on different ways on wooing Yesung. Maybe, I should just trick her into marrying me? Nahh! She’ll probably do something stupid such as ask for divorce a day later.

Yesung should watch her back; she wouldn’t know what’ll hit her because Kibum is determined to have her. And when he want something (or someone in this case), he’ll do everything in his power to succeed.

And he always gets what he wants.

Ms. Kim Yesung... I’ll make you mine.

.

.

.

Fin.

----This is a line break----

Seriously Yesung, watch your back or you’ll fall flat on your face and knowing Kibum he’ll probably make sure so that you’ll fall direct onto him; preferably your lips on his lips as well.

This was loosely inspired by the song ‘Be Mine’ by 2NE1 and the Japanese manga ‘Kaichou wa Maid-sama!’, go check them out! They’re really wonderful.

LOL! Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

Ciao,

Ihartkimchi