one

The Sick Game

It's all start with a nice vacation with my friends. We are very excited about it. But as soon as we step in the hotel its turn out that all of the contest thing is a complete lie. I should have believe my doubt on the first place, people won't just give away something prize without get back anything in return. But I guess I must be blinded by my friends happiness to see it. The contest that I accidently entering turn out to be some trap that set up by some blood thist maniac who lure people with 5 star hotel suit as a prize. But it not worth it when the price of such a luxurios is your own and your beloved life.

 

flashback

"Jinki! You won't believe it!" He said excitedly after burst through my door.

"what is it Key?"

"You won! you won!"

"won? What!""seriously? we should inform the other"

"No need, they on their way here. I kind of accidently call them on my way here"

I pout "so I'm the last one to know?"

"aww! Don't pout. you'll look a blownfish. a cute blownfish though"

a smile slowly crept into my face "We should start packing then"

"yeah. I should let you pack then, see you in one hour."

..........................................................................................................................................................

 

The ride to the Hotel though was smooth. I'm driving with Minho in the front seat, Key and Jonghyun at the back with Taemin in the midle.

We were very estatic with the whole thing to begin with.