The Beginning

Stay

-Yejin's POV-

Something is burning. I can smell it, the strong, nauseating smell is... suffocating me. I soon hear the shrill alarm ring, and I bolt upright. The scent was still wafting through the room, filling it with noxious gas. "UMMA YAH! DID YOU BURN SOMETHING AGAIN?" I scream as I shake my head, annoyed. First of all, the alarm was shrieking loud, and the scent just made me angry. 

"YEJIN AH, SORRY FOR THE UNPLEASANT SMELL. YOUR BROTHER TRIED TO MAKE YOU MACARONS IN THE MORNING BUT BURNT IT!" I hear my mother's indignant groaning as she cleans out the oven. I better shower, I thought. It was going to be my first day at the best performing arts school of Seoul, and I wanted to leave a good impression. Which mean that I would have to shower to get rid of that burnt macaron scent. Fuming mad, I stomp to the bathroom and slam the door.

"YAH TAEHYUNG! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME! YOU KNOW I HATE SHOWERING IN THE MORNING!" My brother comes up, replying in a sassy tone. 

"Oh Yejin, if you only knew how horrible you look right now." I bare my teeth, growling as I throw open the bathroom door. 

"SHUT IT AND SAVE YOUR SPIT. You're coming to school too. Why aren't you all prepped? Turning gay and not wanting the ladies anymore?" I snarkily smile in a sadistic manner. The expression on his face darkens, and you could feel his cheery aura turning into a dark one. 

"I'll leave you here if you're not done by fifteen minutes. Hurry or no ride." He snaps in my face, turning around and jutting his hip out. He turns around, smiling. It wasn't even a smile of happiness, but instead a smile that said revenge. "I just might be gay. Watch out, or I'll steal the guy you like." Cackling, he runs down the stairs. 

"ARGH! I'LL KILL YOU TAEHYUNG!" I bang the door shut, and speed shower. The school was a few blocks away, but I didn't want to walk there. Besides, it was a boarding school, and NO WAY am I carrying my luggage there. I really don't understand my mom, sending me to boarding school when I only live a kilometer away. I wriggle into my extra-small sized uniform, and grab my adorable pikachu suitcase, set to go to school. 

I arrive with my brother in the car. I notice that he wasn't even happy nor angry anymore. In fact, he was rather scared and nervous, just like I am. 

"Kill me," he whispers gently as I glance sideways, pursing my lips. I grin. 

"Oppa, don't worry." 

I push open the glass door and enter quietly, and immediately, I hear loud chattering from the other side of the main lobby. A group of people were standing there, all admiring something. I push my way through the crowd, wanting to see why the others were getting all excited. I gasp as I see what all the commotion was about. The most gorgeous boy was standing right before you, trying to keep up with the chatter. Instead of being flattered though, he was rather serious, and... cold. Anger bubbles inside of me as I keep my line of vision on him, absorbing every action he makes. 

-Jungkook's POV- 

. It like this every single day. Why can't all those es just leave me alone? I mean, they even know that I have many girlfriends already! None of them would have a chance anyway. I can just feel their hungry, desperate hearts longing for me. Is it because I'm too beautiful? I maintain my straight face, showing no expression at all. "Excuse me." I simply mutter. A path for me to leave forms on cue, and I allow a softer expression to fall on my face. A fat girl offers me a gift. I take it, and throw it on the ground, immediately crushing it with my foot. "I don't want any of your kind's useless !" Tears roll down her saggy face. 

"Oppa! I just wanted you to be happy!" I smirk when she says that. It's amusing, funny, and most of all, stupid

"And I would care to take your gift because...?" Her face fills with a newfound hope as I question her. 

"Well, I thought one day, I could date you." She blushes, turning her head away sheepishly. 

"HAH, you disgusting fatass! I wouldn't even be friends with you in a million years!" 

"WAAAAH, OPPA, you're so mean!" She tries aegyo on me, but no way would I find a sack of flab to be adorable. 

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yell, and on cue, she runs past everyone and disappears into the hallway. She turns back.

"I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!" The party starts disbanding, but I feel this girl's gaze on me. Well, actually, it was more like her stare was boring into my back. I whip around, and I do in fact see a girl standing there looking at me. I shot her a glare, hoping she would stop because even the ice prince gets creeped out sometimes. Instead of whipping her head around and looking away, she stares right back. I could see anger boiling in the depths of her eyes. What was her problem? 

I started to like her more, knowing that she was just as cold as I am. She snarls at me. She looked so adorable. What a girl! 

-Yejin's POV- 
I hate him. I. HATE. HIM. That was all I could think of. How could he be so mean to a girl that was so nice to him? !