Chp.1

What Am I To You?

      Byun Baekhyun was about to started his car when his neighbour, who managed to be his crush, Mr. Oh Sehun started a conversation,"Good morning, Mr.Byun. How are you today?". "Uh-oh! Good morning! I am fine, as usual". Baekhyun replied. He facepalmed himself as he found that he had stuttered while he was talking just now. The elder lawyer noticed the younger cute action. He just the same as a female teenager."Uhum, actually I wanted to ask you for something". The elder said, making the younger to fall in nervous state. "Urm...what is it? That you wanna ask about?".

"Do you free this Saturday night? If you do, I wanted to asked you to be my partner for my company end year party".Sehun, straightforward. Baekhyun was shocked by the elder wish. Blinking his eyes a few. "Why me? Don't you have many friends?". He asked with stuttering tone again. "Well I have asked them for, but they rejected it. So, it was you who still left. I am begging, Mr. Byun. Please, accept my request". Sehun said while showing his broken aegyo.( no actually it was cute as heaven ). Baekhyun startled at it, make him blushed hard. He doesn't had a heart to say no. So he just accepted it. "Okay,Mr. Oh. But with one condition. Stop calling our surname when we are talking.Just use our own name , okay?". "Okay,call!".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 For chp.1, It does not finished yet.I will continue it. Right now I was busy in this kind of time. It maybe will take a long time to finish chp.1(just maybe). So,please bear with me.