This is why we never talk to strangers...

And so It Started

          A cold wind brushed up against my face. The leaves in the trees were falling off, it looked pretty. I was looking around. The street was bare. I darted my eyes to the left, then to the right. My street stretched on forever and ever. I was halfway up the long hill, then I had to walk back down it. My house is at the bottom of this long eerie street.

          My backpack bounced on my back as I walked. I blew my blonde bangs out of my eye. A white van pulled up slowely next to me. Strange, I've never seen this car on my street. I know this place is full of weirdo's but, not this weird.... I started to pick up some speed. The van was still following me. I stopped and hung my head down.

          The van also stopped, I took a step foward... The van was quietly creeping up behind me, I could tell. I looked to see out of the corner of my eye. The van was right next to me. Go away... Just, leave me alone. I'm in no mood for this. I turned my head ever so slowely. Oh no, this ind of van every kid has nightmares about. White, no windows, no company logo, creepy figure in the front of the car. Yeah, something every highschooler wants.

          This guy's window rolled down. He was pretty ugly. Crooked nose, yellow teeth&finger nails, short Irish-styled beard, and most likely has bear and weapons in his van. "Hey, I got candy... Want some"? He asked me with a grin so wide it showed off all his teeth. "What kind of candy"? I asked, looking away.

          "Any kind you want"........... With that, I ran at full speed down to my house. "MOM, MOM, MOM!!!" I was franticaly screaming and waving my hans in the air. "What is it, Hana"? She asked with worried eyes. I locked the door and all windows, I also put down the blinds of all windows and put wooden blocks in front of each opening. "This creepy guy in a white van pulled up next to me and and and he asked if I wanted candy and I ran away from him because I was really scared and I think he saw me run into here and...." I took a deep breath and continued "I think he now knows where I live, LET'S GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW!!!!"

           My mom just sighed. I pleaded with my stare. "Please we have to leave here, I won't be able to sleep". I was on my knees, begging. An hour passed and nothing has happened. Although, I kept peeking out the window. 

            It was now 10:00 P.M. I decided to go to bed.

 

 

                                                                                                                             ~*Dream*~

             I was rushing through the meadow. The flowers were up to my waist. I looked over and smiled at Ash. He smiled back. I ran over to him and hugged his neck. We both fell backwards and looked up into the clouds. They got darker, a funnel cloud was forming. I paniced and ran around frantically looking for a safe place. The wind grew stronger, then all of a sudden knifes were falling from the sky. I looked over to get to Ash but, he was gone. It's like he vanished into thin air. I got pinned to the ground by the falling blades. The sky was blood red. A dark silhouette came closer towards me. I can't move. I shut my eyes closely. "Hana", It was Ash. He's.....He's still alive. I looked over at him, not sure what to do. His eyes were all black, his skin was pale, and his clothes were torn. He stumbled over to me and grabbed my shoulder.. "Hana, help us. You need to save us". His voice was hollow and empty. My eyes widened. "Help, you must help" He whispered with pain. His whole body jerked back. A chocking noise came from his throat. "H-h-help, please!!" He screamed. Ash clutched onto his neck. One of his eyes turned to normal. I could see how hurt he was. The pain was flowing into my body. I tried to grab his arm but, my hand went right through him. '"A-ash..... ASH!!!!" I tightened my eyes and began to cry. When I opened my eyes again the man was in front of me, not Ash. I fell to my knees. "Go away, GO AWAY!!!" I screamed as loud as I could at the man. He chuckled at my cries. He bent over and got close to my face. He whispered into my ear "You should hurry, before I get you and your friends. all of them, will be under my control. This boy will be the next one if you don't hurry up." With that, he vanished. I fell straight through the ground.... 

 

 

                                                                                                                   ~*Dream over*~

 

             I woke up sweating. I looked around. Oh, good. It was just a dream. My clock was shining a bright red on my wall. 4:39 A.M. I shrugged and walked into the bathroom to get a drink.