trouble start!

Here comes trouble !!

‘Lee Joon-sshi! Wake up! It almost 6.30 a.m. we got to work now! You know that the chief is super devil!’ I came and pull his toe. Why my life like this? This never ever happen before.

‘Yah.. it’s still early. You go first later I will just lock your house. Give me the key.’ He sits in front of me.

‘You should never came to this house.. here the key. Don’t forget to close the air-con too and the gas. I go first.. careful when you ride the bus.. bye’ I should do like this. What if my colleague saw us caming to work together that will look suspicious right?

 

^^^^^^*****^^^^^^

 

‘Mrs.Yoon can you explained me why the patient hit my back. My rear?’ asked Chief Min.

‘I don’t know… it’s not my fault, not my hand.. how should I know that…’ owww.. don’t tell me the patient really believe what I told her! ‘The patient… hoksi…. Mrs. Lee Jung Ah?’ I asked chief again. He nodded his head and put his hand on my head.

‘You should not, never say that.. I’m not here as a model. Araseo?’ I nodded my head quickly. I told the patient that chief like people hit his rear cause it make him to work more. If I told you that you’re not gonna do that right? Or will you do that too?

‘Deh chief.. I’m sorry.. I will never say that again. Never!’  I just look down. I really cannot face chief Min right now. It is so shameful.

Chakeman! Is Joon coming to work already? I

First day of my intern …..

‘Yoon Eun Na, Lee joon, Seung Ho, Cheong dong, Mir, G.O. you all are in one team. Araseo? Anyone wants to change team?’ ask the Chief. Nobody seems wants to exchange the team anyway.

‘Okay! Let me introduce myself here! My name is Min Tae Yeon.. what is my name again?’

‘Min Tae Yeon!’ the room was too loud for a second. Only one person didn’t say his name although his mouth was moving.

‘Joon-sshi ? is your mouth full with gold that you didn’t even say my name?’ Lee Joon look steady while us, other members already feel scare.

‘Don’t you think saying the name who is old than you without sshi or mr is rude? I’m not gonna rude to my elder so that I will not be hated by other. That’s my thinking chief…’ he said all that words to the chief. Chief clears his throat before giving out words again.

‘Aaa, and I don’t really understand why people with high position like to treat us low position like this. Is it fun? Owww……. I’m sorry for my rudest. I’m so sorry.’

‘Yah! This bastard! You..! if you have any questions just ask me or other residents here. Lee Joon… I hope you don’t cause trouble here. Then, go work!’ chief Min scream at the end his talk.

That was so unfortunate for us. The first day was a disaster..

*****^^^^*****

‘Doctor Yoon! Hurry up, there is patient got in car accident!’ I nearly fall from my chairs because shock of nurse Moon.

‘Odie? Hurry put him in the bed first I will came with Chief Min.’ I run as fast as I can and called for Chief.

‘Patient is Lee Joon. An intern at this hospital and ..’ what? Lee Joon? Aigoo, this guy really can’t listen other words. He was in so many injured and bleeding. Paboya!

30 minutes after that,

‘Lee Joon sshi? Can’t you recognised me? I’m your frie…..’ before I end my word he already response to it.

‘Ara.. Yoon Eun Na sshi. Why you here? Miss me?’

‘Sorry? Miss you? Don’t  even dreamt about it! Are you feeling good? Anywhere that feel hurts?’

‘Kencana.. I’m an intern here too so I know my own body. Kokchongmal(don’t worry). I can’t go out after a few hours right? Then I’m gonna just sleep right now. Want to follow?’ he smile there. That’s weird, he don’t even feel pain after all that.

‘No way! Then, I will go out first. Sleep and rest well. Aah, anything you want just called the nurse.’ He shaking his head and smile while closing his eyes.

‘I told you before that I’m an intern too. So don’t worry too much.’

Tut! Tut! Tut!

‘Deh? Yeoboseyo? Aa, omma. Waeyo?’

‘The blind date? Did it go well?’

‘Aaaaiiii… omma.. it’s still early. The blind date is on 8 pm. Now is just 5 pm. I will tell you later. Don’t worry I’ll not make a mess! I promise! Then I got to go first.. bye omma..’ I quickly turn off my phone. It still working hours. Aii, omma seriously..  

***^^^***

‘where that  guy huh?’ I went into the restaurant. It was full of couple inside. Then I take a seat further that other people.. eeiii, I should near them so that the guy I’m going to meet don’t even dare to lay his hand on me! Experiences last blind date!

‘sorry miss but this place is already reserve my somebody you can have a seat there. Oh yes.. are you by any chances miss Yoon Eun Na?’ I nod my head.

‘There! The guy there is looking for you just now.. the one at the dark side..’ said the waiter. He pointed at somebody and I can’t see the face because he is facing back.

‘Wearing in black? With headphones?’ he nodded again. Don’t tell me this person is seriously ert! Why must he choose this dark place?

‘Owww… anyongaseyo??.. eeehhhh??? Why you here? You supposed to lay leisurely at the bed?’ and still in blurr.. the guy smile like a bad person even though I know who he is.

‘WHY ARE YOU HERE?!’ that was the words supposed to take place in my mouth but that is what Lee Joon say right in front of me!