How We Started

My First Love... Oppa

Bom's POV
I have been married to Choi Seung Hyun/T.O.P. for 7 years. Now it's time to take the next step.
"AHHHH!!!" I scream of pain.
"Just one more push honey" My husband said.
*Cries of a baby* 
"Congrats! You have given birth to a baby girl" the doctor said.
"What should we name her?" TOP said.
A tear fall out from my eye, "Her name shall be Choi Eun-Hee"
From that day we have been living as a happy family until one day,
"Bom! Bom!" T.O.P. screamed as he enter the house.
"Why are you screaming? You are going to wake Eun-Hee!" I had Eun-Hee in my arms. I was feeding her.
"We have a problem" He looked disappointed.
"What kind of problem?" I ask him.
"I got fired" He says in a low voice.
"What? Fired? From what are we going to live of?" I asked so many questions. I was scared, scared to live in the streets. Before T.O.P. propose to me my mom warn me about him. She told me, "Bomi you can date him but never marry him. In the future he will never succeed. He will never give you the life that you deserve. Don't ever never get married with him" Those words made me shed in tears. I didn't listen to my mother. Years passed by and he proposed. That instance I left my house. 
"Bom" T.O.P said in a calm voice.
"Where am I?"
"Are you ok? You just fainted."
"What? Me? Fainted?"
"Yeah you fainted when I said that I got fired. I have no job now" 
-----------------------------------------------------------
[Moments later]
"Oh! Thank you K.WILL for coming." T.O.P. felt a relief. *K.WILL is Boms childhood friend*
K.WILL was just standing in the door until TOP said, "She is in her room"
"What happen here?" K.WILL asked all puzzled. His heart ached when he saw bom lying in her bed.
"She fainted when I gave her a really bad news." T.O.P. had a guilty feeling. He knew why Bom was like this. 
"Where is the baby?" K.WILL asked in a like panic tone. He left Bom's room to search for the baby. He looked all around the house, every room but there was no baby.
"I asked CL to take care of her."
"CL? " He asks.
"CL is one of my childhood friends. You might know her."
K.WILL left to Bom's room. T.O.P. stayed in the living room watching TV since he was tired from all the commotion. 
Bom had finally open her eyes. The first thing she was K.WILL but the first thing she wanted to see was her little Eun-Hee. "Eun-Hee?" Her voice faded.
"It's me oppa K.will" He whispered to her.
"Oppa? What happen? Where is Eun-Hee?"
"She is alright, CL TOP's friend is taking good care of her. Now you tell me what happen to you?"
"I fainted"
"Why?"
"Because.... TOP.... got.... fired" Bom started to shed in tears. TOP who was in the living room couldn't hear Bom cry since the TV was really loud and the door of Bom's room was closed.
K.WILL gave her a hug and whispered to her ear,"If you go with me you will have a better life."
"A better life?"
"Better than the one you have. I promise you a wealthy family. If you come with me" He extended his hand to her. "What do you say?" Holding Bom's hand he kneels down in one knee."Will you marry me?" Bom gasps "I- I don't know what to say." She shead in tears, but these tears were for happiness. "It's time for me to leave. If you are willing to marry me to live the life you wanted go to the airport. I'll be waiting for you on a blue limo tomorrow at 5:00 pm." He said and left. Bom didn't know what to do. She did want to live a beautiful life with K.WILL since T.O.P. lost his job, but she love T.O.P. He was the man she choose to be with til death separates them. She thought about her child Eun-Hee. What would happen if they didn't have money? Would she live on the streets? She wanted Eun-Hee to be smart and beautiful. She didn't think no more and got prepared.

The next morning......

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello my Kawaii friends, subscribers! Sorry for my mistakes! Comment please, I would like to see your suggestions!