Baby?!

When he finds out you're pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and stretched on my bed. I felt like today was gonna be a good day. I sat up and put on my slippers. All of the sudden a warm feeling spread throughout my stomach and it felt a bit.. weird? I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for my siblings. While tasting the eggs to see if they were alright I felt something crawl up my throat.

"No!" I ran to the bathroom screaming. "YAAAAAH MIRYO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY" I screamed at my niece. I finnaly got to the bathroom and threw up whatever I had in my stomach. "Unnie! unnie! at you okay?" She asked as I brought my head back up. I just nodded and rinsed out my mouth. I don't like this feeling in my stomach.. maybe I should get tested.

After cooking for everyone I decided to go to the store. I decided to walk and I bought a pregnancy test, just to make sure it wasn't just a cold or flu. I walked back to the counter and smiled to the lady, an uneasy feeling overcoming me. What if I was pregnant? How was I going to tell Jiho?! Im not ready for kids!

"I hope this goes well for you, sweety. Have a nice day" The lady said as she gave me the plastic bag. I bowed a little and nodded. "Thank you ma'am" I walked out and thought a lot about my situation. How was Jiho going to react? His career just started.. AISH we should have been careful! How will my mom react?! what about his mom?!

I got home quickly and locked myself in my room.. my sister was on my bed watching t.v. "Oh Soojin you're back from the store? what'd you buy?" I his the bag behind me. "Unnie.. don't say a single word.." I pulled out the pregnancy test and she screamed. I jumped on her and covered . "SHUT YOUR FACE!" I shouted and she stopped screaming. "Go go go do the test! She pushed me into the bathroom and I squeaked as she closed the door behind me. well she was exited.

 

After the test I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter