He will be never be mine

Love From Misunderstandings

Today is Apink rest day.. Well, because it is rest day it seems like the members are getting up from their slumber a little later than the usual time.. 

 

Chorong is the first one to get up.. Still feeling sleepy, she manage to lead herself towards the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.. 

"Chorong unni, what are you making??"A voice from behind startled her.. It almost causes the plate she is holding slips from her small hand..

"Yah maknae!! Aish.. how could you move without any sound??" Hayoung just replied her leader with a grinned and mouthing sorry.. Then, Hayoung decides to give Chorong a helping hand.. 

 

Few minutes later, the sweet smell of coffee, toast and fried rice lingering around the dorm air..

One by one, Apink members awake and get out from their rooms.. It's all thanks to the delicious smell.. They start to occupy the dining table.. Bomi is still yawning, Naeun is scratching her head to fight the sleepiness and Namjoo is still in a daze.. Hayoung starts to put the foods on the table with Chorong.. 

"Where is Eunji..unnie??" asks Bomi a mouth full with toast..

"Yah! Don't speak with your mouth full.. aish.." Bomi immediately swallow the food and uttered sorry with a smile... 

"Eunji is still sleeping maybe.. Let her be.. She needs more rest because she returned to the dormed very late due to her last schedule yesterday.." 

The other Apink members just nodded and continue eating their breakfast..  

 

 

After done eating breakfast, the members are resting in the living room..  Bomi is keeps on changing the channels because the other members whining they don't want to watch it.. Finally, Bomi decides to switch the tv off.. 

"Why it seems too boring today.. huh" 

"Ha!! Do you guys want to watch Romantic and Idol S2?? I downloaded the episodes because well, I couldn't watch it during the broadcast time due to schedules.." Namjoo suddenly suggested her idea.. 

The other members just stare at her blankly before turning to each other..Then, they turns their heads back towards Namjoo before agree to watch it.. 

"Assa!! I'll go take my laptop.." Namjoo quickly left the others and go to her room.. 

Namjoo return to the living room and placing her laptop on the coffee table.. Hayoung and Naeun is sitting beside her while Bomi and Chorong sits on the sofa behind the three maknae line.. 

( Okay guys, let's assume that the cast interviews is on the first episode.. hehe) 

 

 

"Wahh.. G.Na unni really pretty.. the other girls cast also beautiful" said one of the Apink members.. 

"Right now, i'm admiring someone from Btob.. It's Minhyuk-ssi.. hahaha.." 

The words by Yewon of Jewelry for the interview seems like make the Apink girls dumbfounded and an awkward aura surrounded them.. They turns their head to each other before slowly gazing towards Eunji's bedroom.. 

Then, all 5 of them released a relieved sigh when there is no sign of Eunji waking up.. 

"This is the first time I felt happy knowing that Eunji is lazy head and it is not easy for her to wake up without me screaming.." said Chorong.. 

The other members agree to their leader words and continue to watch it.. 

When the male cast appears, the Apink members are squealing with each other but it stop when Minhyuk appears.. 

"Minhyuk oppa also in the show??" ask Naeun in shock.. 

"Well, I also don't know.. Even though i'm close with him.. He don't tell me about him joining the show.. I also didn't have the chance to watch this before.. What if Eunji unnie knows??" said Namjoo.. 

"What will I know??" asks Eunji who is rubbing her eyes while coming out from her room..

Namjoo who is surprised immediately close the laptop lid.. They tried to act like nothing happen.. 

"Err.. nothing unni... we just talking random things.."said Namjoo.. 

"O..okay.. what's for breakfast??" Eunji feels something strange but she just let it go because she is really hungry.. 

"There is some foods on the table.. go have your breakfast.." ordered Chorong.. 

When Eunji left them and go to the kitchen.. They all feel relieved.. 

 

 

"So, are we still going to watch it??" ask Hayoung.. 

"I think Eunji will be okay.. It's just a show right.. Let's just hope Minhyuk will not be paired with Yewon sunbae-nim.. or at least there will be no romance between him and the other girls.. And even better if G.Na unni will be with Minhyuk.. if it is possible.."said Bomi.. 

With fingers crossed, Namjoo lift her laptop upper part again.. The video is still playing.. They decided to not playback the video and just continue to watch it.. Without they realising, they had skipped Minhyuk interview part.. 

Few moments later, the show is showing the the casts are meeting their partner for the first date.. Like it is destiny, when on the screen is showing Yewon is on her way to meet her first date.. Eunji comes out from her room after taking bath.. 

"What are you guys watching??" ask Eunji while drying her hair.. 

"Err.. hmm.." the others seems like could not answer her.. So, she decided to join them.. 

"Ohh.. Yewon sunbae-nim.. what show is this??" ask Eunji after she settled down between Chorong and Bomi on the sofa.. 

"Romantic and Idol S2 unni.."answered Hayoung.. Eunji just nodded before fixing her attention to the laptop screen.. 

Eunji giggled when watching Yewon very nervous meeting her partner.. When the video showing some hints on who is the male artist could be by showing his eyes and mouth and a backview, she seems like knowing who is it.. 

'It's not him right??' 

Then, her question is answered when Yewon meets Minhyuk at the crossover... She suddenly become really quiet.. Bomi who notice her changes, glance towards her and give Eunji a nudge.. 

"Yah! Are you okay??" 

Eunji who is startled immediately answered back.. "Yeah, sure.. wae??" 

The other members are feeling guilty to continue watching the show, so Namjoo decided to stop the video.. 

"Namjoo-ah, why you pause it??" ask Eunji.. 

"Unni-ah, you want to watch it?? But, you like him right??" answered Namjoo.. 

"Hhahaha.. it's okay.. it's just a crush like admiring only.. It's no big deal.. Besides, it's just a show.." said Eunji in a very calm and at the same time an excited way.. 

Namjoo still contemplating whether to continue or not.. Then, Eunji gives her a smile.. 

"Come on, the show is very good.. I really want to watch it.." 

Namjoo agreed then she resume the video again.. 

 

 

As the video continue playing, the Apink members are in glee when the cast show off their affection and romantic feels.. Laughing could also be heard from them.. As time goes by, the five Apink members are immersed into the show and forgetting Eunji who is slowly the smile on her face disappearing as the show showing the casts progress.. 

She tries to hide her jealousy when seeing Minhyuk with the girls and it seems to her that Minhyuk really likes a girl idol that she could not remember her name.. 

'Oh well, she is very beautiful compared to me.. Besides, she also very feminine unlike her.. For sure, Minhyuk will fall in love with someone like her or Yewon sunbae-nim' Eunji thought to herself.. 

 

 

By watching the show, she realised that her ultimate crush, Lee Minhyuk is only a one-sided love and he will never belong to her.. Ever..   

But, that's what she thought..

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: okay.. i decided to add one or more chapter.. i hope it will be fine with you guys.. enjoy the first chapter :)

I know there will be many grammar mistakes.. hehehe.. Just forgive me for that.. 

I'll try even better for the next chapter.. Thank you for reading *bows*