How did you not know?

My Silly Oppa

"What do you mean you don't like me?" I asked the crush of my dreams Sungmin. He looked down at his shoes, digging them into the grass, then looked back up at me, "Because you have a good guy already... Yesung." I made a confused face, and folded my arms, "That silly guy, he is like my big brother."

Sungmin shook his head, "Girls love Yesung, but he rejects them all and tell them his heart is saved for you and you only." I looked down, feeling a little bad. I knew he had feelings for me, but sometimes Yesung is so hard to take seriously. He plays far too much, and he is a total goof ball.

"Maybe you should give him a try before running off to me for my looks." Sungmin put his hands into his pockets and walked away from me. Just in time for, "YEOOOBOOOOO~ OPPA HAS MISSED YOU SO MUCH." Yesung ran down the hall, and tackled me into a bear hug. "Awwww my little Ky-Ky, bboe bboe hae ju seh yo?" He pecked my cheek and smiled as he asked for a kiss back. My cheeks turned a red color as I tried to wiggle out of his grip. "Jagiya~ Don't be so mean to me. Oppa just took his entrance exams and he is tired, so let's go home and eat, ARASOOO!" Before I could even answer he gripped my wrist and walked me home.

I made us a small snack and I ate in silence, while Yesung complained and talked about his exams. Making himself laugh at his own jokes.

"So what did Sungmin say to you when you confessed?" His face became a little serious as he looked at me. "He said he didnt like me because you go around rejecting girls, saying your saving yourself for me." I poked at the boiled egg in my bowl. "Kylie, it's true. I've been saying that for 3 years now." He nodded his head, and then a sudden ray of frustration shot from his body to mine. "I mean i dont understand why you dont like me. I'm smart, i'm caring, i know everything about you, even little itty bitty things that you may not seem to notice but i do, and plus your parents freakin love me." He looked down at his food as he talked, his brows furrowing, "You dont even understand, it's hard to like you sometimes because your so silly and you do weird things... sometimes i think your just playing around with me just to go back and tell your friends you have a younger girl going crazy about you." By now the egg i was poking was just mush, but i kept my eyes on it to keep from looking at him. He was silent for 5 minutes straight, "Maybe i need to leave you alone for a while hm? I mean you are right, i am constantly doing something silly because of you." And with that, he got up and left.

 

(4 months later)

Yesung and I were not like how we used to be. He hasnt hugged me, called me silly baby names, or even smiled at me like he used to. As I sat in class, i heard some girls behind me, "From what i heard there is this girl that he is dating... realllyyy? i thought him a kylie were dating.... i heard from sungmin that she liked him and totally blew off Yesung, silly girl." They giggled and talked as if i wasnt even there. Before my teacher began to teach, i excused myself to the bathroom, before the tears in my eyes over flowed. "Stupid stupid." I slammed the door to a bathroom stall and stood there, wiping my eyes roughly. "Why are you crying, this is your fault. Your bed so lay in it."

Leaving the bathroom with puffy eyes, and a red face, i bumped into Yesung. "ky- ky?... i mean kylie-ah, what's wrong?" Hearing him be so formale with me after using my pet name did it. I wrapped my arms around his torso and cried into his chest, "Oppa." He was frozen for a moment, but he wrapped his arms around me and sighed, "Ky-Ky, don't cry. When you cry i cry to. Don't make oppa cry okay?" He let go of me and wiped my cheeks and eyes with his thumbs. "I'm sorry..." I sniffled, giving him puppy eyes. Some thing i would never ever do for him or any one else was aegyo, but today i felt it and he was going to see it for the first time. I puffed my cheeks and pouted my lips, "I missed you silly oppa." Yesung bear hugged me and laughed, "Awwwww JAGIYAAAA YOU DID AEGYOOOOO!" and like before Yesung gave me that dorky smile of his.

As he escorted me back to class, my entire class turned to us. "She wasnt feeling well, so i took her for a walk to get some air." Yesung bowed to my teacher and walked me to my seat. "Oppa will see you later okay Kylie." He kissed my forehead. "Neh Oppa." I gave him a bit of aegyo before he left my class with a dorky smile.

 

 

My silly oppa, what would i do without you?