Final.

That's mine!

tumblr_ln8dwqrlK21qa32oio1_500.gif

"Why you need to take care of your nephew? " Jihoon pout.

"Why not? His parents need to go to dinner with their colleagues.  I’m also doesn’t meet him for a long time." You replied.

"But I want to —-" ding dong. Jihoon didn’t finish his word when the bell ringing.

"It must be Jason." You quickly ran to the door. Jihoon let out a heavy sigh.

”_____ noona!” Your 4 years old nephew shout and quickly hug  your leg when you open the door.

"Jason-ahh. Noona miss you. " you kneel down to hug your short nephew.

”____. Im so sorry if I’m interrupted your day with Jason presence. ” your sister said.

"Nahh~ it’s okey." You replied and carry him.

"I’m not sure what time I will take him tonight. Maybe in the midnight"

"Can you take Jason tomorrow?  I want to play with Jason all night" jason laugh when you tickle him.

"It’s alright? In this bag got all of he needs. You just feed him milk if he want too." Said your sister

"Ok. Have a nice dinner."
__________________________________________

"Why it’s take soo long? " Jihoon pout.

"I’ve not meet my sister soo long. So, I chatted with her for a while." You explained.

"Noona, who’s that man?" Jason point at Jihoon.

"He’s my boyfriend." You answerd and take jason to sit on your lap.

"Why he is here?" He asked.

"Because he live with me."

"Why you live with a man? You not married with him yet." Jason make you speechless.

"Hey, can you shut up." Jihoon’s face turned annoyed.

"Jihoon-ah. You can’t talk like that to kid!" You beat his shoulder.

"It’s hurt." Said Jihoon.

"Did Jihoon hyung is handsome?" You asked Jason.

"No. He looks like monkey. I look more handsome." He answered. You laugh.

"Aishhh this kid." Jihoon grunt.
_________________________________________

You play hide and seek, tickling him,and other with Jason until night. Jihoon just watched the television and doesn’t looks interested to join both of you. It’s make you quite disappointed.

After dinner, you take Jason to your bedroom to make he sleep.

”____-ah! Why he sleep on our bed?!” Jihoon asked in angry tone.

"What’s wrong? I can’t let him sleep alone. He’s still a kid." You replied.

"But it ours! I don’t like to share with stranger!"

"Jason is not stranger! He’s my nephew!" You raised your voice tone a bit.

"I still don’t like it." He’s insist.

"Jason will be your nephew too, one day. If you still want to marry me." You’re semi-whispered. Jihoon speachless. Suddenly, you feel Jason movement.

"Noona, I can’t sleep. I forgot to brought my teddy." Said Jason

"It’s alright.  Take this." You give him a ladybug shapped mini bolster.

"No! Not my toto!" Jihoon shout and  quickly take the mini bolster from Jason.  Jason started to cry when Jihoon didn’t give him the bolster.

"Jihoon! Lent him your toto. He can’t sleep!"  You scold him.

"It’s mine! Why I need to give at that kid?!"

"Don’t act like a baby, jihoon! " you lost your temper. Jihoon being soo ridiculous.

"Fine! Just take it!" Jihoon throw it to you and went out from the room.
__________________________________________

"Hey," you sit beside Jihoon on the couch.

Silent.

"Please talk to me, don’t be silent."  You rest your head on Jihoon shoulder.

"Talk to Jason then" he replied coldly

" I want to talk with my boyfriend. "

"Your boyfriend is Jason right?" You laugh.

" are you jealous? "

"Of course I am. You kissed him, you played with him, you hugged him. You even doesn’t remember me today." Hr pouted.  You laughed again.

"Aigoo~ my love too cute when he’s jealous." You playfully pinch his cheeks. 
“Don’t worry. You the only boyfriend that I have.” You continued and lay on his lap. He play with your hair.

"So, you still want to marry me?" Jihoon asked. You smile.

"Of course I want. Who dont want to get married with this wonderful man?" You replied.

"I’m sorry being childish.  I love you ____"

"I love you too Jihoonie"