Oppa, You're The Best!

Oppa, You're The Best! (One Shot)
Oppa, You're the best!
 
I stand outside of EXO's dressing room, waiting for the door to open so I can surprise them. I bought a cake for them earlier, and while I wasn't sure they could eat it since they were often dieting these days, that didn't stop me from hoping. Xiumin oppa has gotten far too skinny lately, and I hate how I can see Kris's ribs when his shirt is up. I am lost in thought when the door opens, so I almost miss my chance to surprise them-almost.
 
"Surprise!" I shout and smile at the figure in the door. Suho's face is shocked, and also happy when he sees me. I give him the cake, "Happy performance Suho oppa." He smiles a huge goofy guy smile. "Wa, Shelly-ah! You came. I thought you had something..." he takes the cake, and pulls me in the door. "Nah, you guys were better than my piano lesson." I joke, hugging Xiumin. "Oppa." I whine, trying to pinch his cheeks. "Your too skinny!" He gives me an awkward smile, "Hay Shelly. How have you been?" He is avoiding my compliant. "Oppa, I brought cake for you guys." I tell him, going over and hugging Sehun. He hugs me back before pulling away to point in the direction of their make up area. "Kris dongsaeng is over there."
 
I smile, sneaking up behind the couch where Kris was sleeping. "Wakey Wakey Eggs and Krisy." I croon, tickling his nose with a feather I had found on my walk here. "Come on, Kris." I shake him, but he just snores gently. "Kai oppa, come help me wake up Kris oppa so we can eat cake!" I say enthusiastically, dragging Kai from his perch on the edge of the couch. "OK, OK. Go get the water bottle from over there!" I try to stifle my smile as I hand the water to Kai. "OK, stand back. He is not going to be happy." warns Kai, opening the water bottle.
 
I watch with bated breath as Kai dumps the cold water onto the sleeping 17 year olds face. He shoots up, bunking his head, hard, against the edge of the couch. "What the heck!" he splutters, shaking his soaked head. "Shelly wanted you up." shrugs Kai, pointing at me. I am madly giggling in the corner, my sides hurt but I can't stop. He looked so funny! Out of all the EXO oppas, I find Kris the most attractive. Suho was my brothers best friend from college, so I have basically grown up with EXO. I feel like I know everyone really well, but I think I am closest to Kris. We are closest in age, and we are also both Canadian.
 
 I break my train of thought as I feel someone lifting me up of my feet. I look down and see Kris has grabbed me while I was remembering my past with EXO. He slings me over his shoulder, "Yeah! Wu Yi Fan, put me down ths instant!" I shout, trying to wiggle free. "Tao oppa! Save me!" I am laughing so hard I a surprised that Kris can keep his grip around my waist. Tao bakes over and takes from Kris, setting me nicely on my feet.
 
"Thank you." I huph, straightening my shirt and fixing my hair. Tao bows, "At your service." Luhan is laughing in the corner, looking at Kris trying to dry his hair. "Yeah, Shelly-ah." calls Chen, poking his head in from the bath room where he appears to have been showering. "After the show Kris wants to take you somewhere!" he says, tossing said boy a towel. "Really?" I question, turning to Kris. He as his shirt off, and is digging around in his backpack to find a new one. "Uh, ye-yeah." he stutters, pulling on a big white t-shirt. I try to pull my eyes away from his skin. 'Yeah, Shelly. What's wrong with you?!' I reprimand myself. "OK. Meet you back here after the show." I say, going in search if a knife in the kitchenette. "Cake!" I call, handing out slices.
 
-------
 
I wait backstage for the show to be over, waiting for Kris to tell me what's going on. When it is over, he showers and comes to meet me in the wings. "Ready?" he asks, looking me over. I blush, nodding. "Ready, Fanfan." he grimaces. "Don't call me that."
 
We take an SM van to a little cafe in a part of the city I've never seen before. Kris helps me out and opens he door for me. "Have you ever been here?" he asks, as we wait to be seated. "No, never." I say, smiling at he waitress who seats us. She hands us two cute little menus. "Thanks." Kris tells her, still staring at me. I smile at him, "So...Coffee." I say, looking over the menu. "Yeah, coffee and cake. Luhan and Xiumin go here on dates. They recommended it to me." I blush at the romantic implications. He sounded like he was half flirting as he wined at me and said he'd order for both of us. I didn't half mind it, either.
 
"Shelly, I wanna tell you something." Says Kris as I take a sip of the coffee that has just been handed to me a cute, little waitress. "Mm." I mumble, wondering what he could be talking about. "Will you go out with me?" he blurts. I choke on my coffee, fighting to make it stay in my mouth and not out my nose. "Are you joking?" I ask, wiping my mouth. Pushing my coffee away so I won't be caught off guard again. "No, I really mean it. It's OK if you say no." he assures me. "Yes!" I say, willing to give it a try. "Yes, I think I will." I wink and take a bight of he pretty mini cake that the waitress gave us. "Whew, that's a wight off my chest." Kris jokes, taking a bight off my fork. "I couldn't stand it if you said no, and the pressure of not telling was driving me nuts!" I laugh at his Comice expression has he steals another bight of my fork. "Yeah, oppa!" I whine, pouting. He grins and puts some cake in my mouth. "Better?" he questions, and I nod happily. "Oppa, you're the best!"