I just know Forever

I Only Want A Forever

What is love?

Perhaps it is a feeling not needed to be spoke, it is to be felt and held.

 

 

“You are lacking feelings.” The instructor was getting impatient, “Baekhyun, you are lacking feelings again.”

Baekhyun nodded meekly, despite knowing that he would be humiliated in this class, he still came anyway. At least he could hear the criticism for himself and forced himself to sing better. He sang every not perfectly. What is love was the song he mastered for a month but the instructor refused to let him get away from the song. Ranging from the highest note, known as the highlight of the song to the most detailed note in the whole song, Baekhyun mastered all.

“Starting from the first line, “the instructor repeated in front of the whole class, “Recite it for me.”

Baekhyun blushed like an elementary kid who was reading his oral passage, “Making a day feel like a minute. With you, I am the main character of a movie.”

“What do you feel?” Baekhyun pinked as his eyes darted towards Chen and Kyungsoo looking as tense.

Baekhyun recited the textbook answer, “The singer is feeling that time spent with the love is insufficient because it feels so blissful and loved, being cared for.”

Kyungsoo and Chen watched as the instructor let out a sigh.

The whole class filled with ten students watched as the petite guy in front of the tall Mr Changmin looking all small and afraid. Baekhyun ‘s head was flooded with images of Mr Changmin’s shake of head and a soft “You think about it again.”

Baekhyun waited as Mr Changmin frowned and shaking his head, “you think about it again.”

Baekhyun tried to block all the images accumulating in his head.

And the images stopped for a while as Mr Changmin asked again, “I asked what do you feel not what the singer feel.”

Baekhyun bit his lips, “I… think the singer makes sense.”

Mr Changmin shook his head again, motioning Baekhyun to be back to his seat.

“Kyungsoo, come out.” Mr Changmin beckoned that shaking doe eyed guy who staggered there.

“Sing for Baekhyun.” Baekhyun shot an apologetic glance and Kyungsoo smiled back , signaling that he did not mind.

Kyungsoo parted his lips as the melodious voice let out all the feelings. Mr Changmin watched in satisfaction then later stopped Kyungsoo halfway, “Great. I like the way he shaped what he feel in the song. Especially the part, “I lost my mind” and “ tell me if this is love”. “

“But-“ Mr Changmin sternly remarked, “Work on your high notes more and sings with more courage. I don’t know why are you still being shy.”

Kyungsoo nodded and trudged back to his seat.

Kyungsoo chuckled nervously, “Hey, my high note is pretty twisted , right?”

“Very much.” Chen said but later complimented, “Your other parts are perfect.”

Baekhyun nodded. Suho even nudged Kyungsoo, “Hey, who give you all the feelings in the song?”

“I think is dark chocolate.” Baekhyun muffled his chuckle and joked. Luhan gave a yes-i-know-what-mr-baekie-is-talking smile, leaving Chen and Suho to scratch their hair.

Kyungsoo pinked and cutely complained, “I hate Byun Baekhyun.”

“Okay, class.” Mr Changmin clapped his hands to get their attention, “We will be collaborating with the dance and rap guys in the next term. It will be better if you all pick songs that are upbeat and make sure you all can follow the beats because you all will be dancing with them.”

“I totally going to choose a rap guy.” Chen muttered, “I won’t dance.”

“I heard it.” Mr Changmin laughed, “It is compulsory for to all to dance although it may be hell.”

Kyungsoo smiled as Baekhyun cheekily exclaimed, “Chen, you should choose a rap guy because if you end up like Instructor Yunho’s partner, you are on the edge of a cliff.”

Changmin turned red with embarrassment, picking up the marker and throwing it to Baekhyun’s direction.

Baekhyun dodged and the class roared in laughters.

It was all predicted. The laugh and the supportive whistles the class gave him. However, all the foreseeing still did not ruin the fun.

 

“let’s don’t go for the cafeteria today.” Baekhyun stopped in his tracks, causing all his friends to pause with baffled looks.

“Why?” Chen crossed his arms, looking pissed, “is it because I said I am buying the strawberry sundae?”

Baekhyun laughed and put his arms around his friend’s shoulders, “Aigoo, Baby Chen. But no, just that I feel that…We should avoid that place.”

Kyungsoo looked down.

“Don’t be such a bad guy.” Suho elbowed Baekhyun ,”See. Hungry Soo is unhappy.”

But…kyungsoo will…URGH. How do I explain?

Baekhyun sighed and Chen happily announced that Baekhyun is defeated and dragged him to the cafeteria.

As usual, the music academy was full of life.

Music blasting and students talking about music. Just like what Chanyeol and his gang of his friends.

“You should totally see his face.” Sehun smiled, “Kai is like ‘oh my, collaborating? Should I find my that guy? He sings ballads well, should I dance a slow jazz dance or what’ “

The mimicking was hilarious. Chanyeol already doubled in laughters and Xiumin was grinning like a dork. Petting Kai’s head, the experienced half- fifty guy comforted the dark-skinned boy.

“I want to see that!” Tao, being merciless continued with Sehun’s antics.

Lay was silently smiling away as his gang was still as boisterous as ever. Not that he hate it, in fact, he enjoyed it a lot. Kris eyed Kai with an annoying teasing smirk.

“When are you confessing?” Tao laughed.

“What-“ Kai pinked and looked dumbfounded, “Con…Confess?”

A collective Aww filled their table.

“I didn’t know Kai is so incompetent.” Kris laughed, “he is ranked the third in the whole school for his looks.”

“He doesn’t focus on looks!” Kai let out, flustered.

“Who is he?” Sehun lean in and everyone did the same to Kai. Kai shook his head and covered his mouth at the same time.

Kai shook his head as Xiumin was like, “Come on.”

Kai later pointed to the clock frantically, “Let’s get back to the composing class.”

“Okay, sure. Enough of teasing this guy. I don’t think he will tell us.” Chanyeol yawned and everyone got up.

As usual the gang was laughing and smiling , walking to the exit.

Then…

Chanyeol saw the guy who was entering the entrance frowning, looking alarmed when saw his gang. He saw that eyeliner boy swallowed hard, tugging a petite boy close to him.

At the same time, Chanyeol felt Kai beside him tense up.

“urhhh.” Sehun and gang stopped as a short boy, handsome and innocent shyly stopped. Oh god, cutie Kyungsoo was such a darling. His eyes widen and he was nervous-looking, a greeting unable to be utter out when Jongin was in front of him.

“H…Hello.” Kai’s eyes widened as Kyungsoo shyly greeted. His heart fluttered.

Kai heard his friends snicker mainly Sehun and Tao who were oblivious to the ego Kai upholds. That expectant look on Kyungsoo's face melted Kai but no, he was aware of Sehun and Tao's presence. They two would soon be asking after Kyungsoo, peppering Kyungsoo with questions and openly declaring Kai's affections to the Kyungsoo. And if Kyungsoo did not feel the same towards Kai, how was he going to face Kyungsoo ever again? Especially when the third period was the dance lesson.

He opted to stay passive. 

he did not even look straight at Kyungsoo, before brushing past the little guy with a pretend nonchalant attitude.

"J..Jongin?" Chanyeol widened his eyes as Kai chose to ignore his crush and just went off. Lay quickly trailed after Kai while Sehun and Tao were in a state of confusion, chasing after Kai too. Chanyeol soon felt that he was left behind and increased his pace to ctahc up with his fellow buddies.

Chanyeol was dashing but still he turned to see Kyungsoo who looked very upset and his shoulders were drooping. All his friends grew concerned and the certain eyeliner guy was shutting his eyes in remorse. Remorse?

Chanyeol felt his lips went dry when that eyeliner guy hugged Kai’s crush from behind and sort of chuckled mischieviously, “Soo! Let’s go get Chen’s strawberry sundae!”

A boy, he assumed was Chen was punching his fist in the air intentionally to cheer Kyungsoo up, pulling off a prankster smile and dragging everyone to the cafeteria.

As he turned around a corner, Chanyeol missed the sight of the clique.

 

Kyungsoo was stretching himself emotionlessly.

The warm-up session was bit tense and Baekhyun was by his side. Understanding that perhaps his best friend needed him because it was freaking dance lesson with Kai, Baekhyun had went to sign up for dance class. He wanted to go for the lyrics writing class and the course choosing for their third musical subject was ending that day. However, Baekhyun in the end chose to be by Kyungsoo's side.

Especially when he did not get all the flashes again.

Normally the images and foreseeing flooded him as and when they liked and when Baekhyun focused really hard on one person, he could distantly see what would happen to the person even though the foreseeing was more ambiguous. Thus to conclude, Baekhyun was very good in knowing his own future but not others. Also, his foreseeing seemed to come unexpectedly and without a specific timing. 

And all the lack of these images feared Baekhyun.

He was driving his life in a pace where he did not know where he would land.

Maybe to others, it was just a normal thing, To Baekhyun it was a course , a route of losing control. having been able to expose to future at the age of seven, Baekhyun was used to be having known what would happen. 

"Baekhyun." Kyungsoo softly called Baekhyun who turned back and smiled slightly.

"Are you giving up your last subject for me? Chen and all went for the lyrics composing. You really want to take up dance lesson?" Kyungsoo bit his lips, looking all apologetic. Baekhyun just laughed before patting the petite boy, "Why? Any muscial class has its own benefits. I already got singing as well as musical  as my interest . It is time for me to pick up something I am not good at and enhance it."

Kyungsoo seemed to buy the explanation.

Baekhyun was relieved.

"Kyungsoo!" Kai waved cheerfully at Kyungsoo when entered the dance room. Kyungsoo looked up funnily at Kai and later back away when Kai approached, hiding a little behind Baekhyun, "h..Hey."

Kai blinked and rubbed the back of his neck, "You... got a friend along?"

"Sort of." Kyungsoo smiled stiffly before diverting the attention to Baekhyun, "This is my friend, Baekhyun."

"Ur hi." Baekhyun chuckled nervously. Kai nodded and said "hi" back before asking, "Are we still partners for dancing then?"

Kyungsoo shook his head and Baekhyun widened his eyes and was mouthing to Kyungsoo why not. Kyungsoo looked away, before stating, "I am going to dance with Baekhyun."

"No way." Baekhyun exclaimed , causing both Kyungsoo and Kai to look absurd. Baekhyun grinned apologetically, "I... can find another partner."

Yet Kyungsoo broke Kai's heart when he said, "But I want to dance you, Baekhyun."

Kai dulled before he chuckled fakely, "Seems like Hyung is really liking you. i should not come in between you two then.'

Baekhyun shot Kyungsoo a glare as Kai walked off. Kyungsoo did nothing and just did warm-up while still cautiously eyeing at Kai.

 

"hey, how are you and your little-" 

"Shut up, Oh." Kai was seriously pissed and Sehun was feared by Kai's unfamilliar demeanor.

"Actually, just now you can just tell me that that  that is your crush, Tao and me would be smart enough to not scare him off." Sehun stated, before scrambling away. Kai watched Sehun slipped away and Chanyeol approached him, "Alright?"

"What do you think?" Kai spat out, hateful.

Chanyeol was stunned before smiling cheerfully, "Did he ignore you?"

"nah. I can see he just wants to be with that eyeliner guy there instead of me," Kai stomped the ground a bit, ruffling his hair angrily, "I am still not that significant , you know."

The taller one could only stare at the duo who were quietly stretchin and caught Kyungsoo staring.

Kyungsoo pinked and looked away. Chanyeol smirked, "Are you sure you are not that significant?"

Kai cused, looked at the brown flooring, "Quit staring. You look like a creep. Of course hw on't see me as important."

Chanyeol laughed before walking towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo with a mischievious chuckle,"I will prove you wrong."

"Hey hyung , what are you doin-"

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, "New guy here. Chanyeol. You ?"

he was mainly referring to Baekhyun. baekhyun chirped back, "Byun Baekhyun."

"Wanna be dance partners? I don't want that freaking god to be my dance partner. He may even slay me just after one move."  Chanyeol pointed to Kai who reddened and looked angry. Chanyeol made a little eyesignal at Kyungsoo which Baekhyun caught quickly. 

"Sure."

Kyungsoo soon was pulling Baekhyun by the collar, "You! How dare you abandon me?"

"Who tells you to abandon the god." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue and sent a wink towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol was cute, Baekhyun thought. He was such a darling, with a pretty smile and tall, suave and also seemingly friendly. Kyungsoo pulled back and snorted, "Now who will be my partner?'

"I recommend that god." Chanyeol dragged Kai over.

In which the two lovebirds blushed.

Baekhyun was snickering and Chanyeol automatically moved closer to Baekhyun, whispering, "I felt like a saint now. A god."

Baekhyun wanted to laugh but...

 

The image of

A crying Chanyeol outside Baekhyun's door and he could see himself weeping by the staircase, holding onto a photograph.

He drew in a sharp breath befor ehe turned to Chanyeol, shocked. 

"Baekhyun?" The deep voice shook Baekhyun's world, the giant was radianting.

And Baekhyun felt a warning to pull away but also an urge to kiss that giant on the lips.