You and I

Kiss Me

Victoria circled the room, where she practiced for the next ballet performance. She was one of the most promising up ballerinas, but it lacked something. Love. She never has known with the exception of the episode, which took place a few days ago. She did not want to admit it, but she could also stop thinking about it. Her friend probably considered it to be a fool, imaginative themselves do not know what or desperate woman who wanted to entrap first encountered the man.

Changmin was for her the only person I could trust without batting an eye. Unfortunately, all gone this ill-fated day. Victoria could not forgive myself that I acted like a desperate. What possessed her to drink so much? She hated alcohol. But it was her birthday and she wanted to spend time with a close person. It is a pity that did not foresee the consequences of her actions.

She packed her things and moved to the second floor, where were her tiny apartment. She did not want to accept money from his father, who thought her all the decisions for irresponsible and childish. She was 27 years, and in general do not feel it. Although the constant complaining mother that she should get married, give her the signs. In her opinion, Vic should have a husband and at least two dzieci.Victoria glad that she left China, did not have to listen to these complaints every single day.

She was not easy at the start. The only person I knew was Amber, which dealt with the running club with Kris, who was her boyfriend. Victoria also became friends with him, Luna, Krystal and Sulli. The latter rented with Sulli on the flat for a while, but since she became engaged to Taemin, she moved to him. Luna and Krystal also lived with their boyfriends. Sehun and Onew could not be called normal, but they were really nice and they always helped them at work.

Changmin was her riddle. One day he came to the ballet school where she taught children, after his niece. They talked, they found a common language. Sincerely liked. Nothing might happen, that would be a change.

Victoria turned the key in the door leading to the apartment, not noticing anything but silence in the hall. She pushed open the door stepping inside, she quickly threw her jacket on a hanger, becoming in a summer dress with thin strings. She took a glass of water, which is poured in the kitchen, going to the salon. She sat down on a chair, breathing uneasily.

"I had to wait a long time for you" 

At the sound of a low voice that spoke to the other side of the room, Victoria jumped nearly not pouring the contents of a glass on her clothing. Her eyes widened, realizing that recognize to whom it belongs. What was he doing here? 

"Changmin?" tall brunet wearing a blue shirt, black vest and pants of the same color smiled to her, not taking even a moment of her sight.

"What are you doing here?, I do not recall, I invited you. Guess I'd know if I called you" 

"You're right. I did not get an invitation, and I feel very hurt that you do not remember me as a friend. I had hoped that we go out together for dinner or can visit Seohyn and Kyuhyun. Their daughter had missed you a lot, she still does not recovered"

Victoria cheeks blush appeared, however, does not indicate anything positive. Annoyed put her glass down on the table and stood up, unable to believe what he hears. 

"You play on my feelings? You want to use a child ... I do not know what you have in that goal," she said with a strong voice. 

"I'm not your enemy Vic ..." Changmin came a step closer, and she instinctively stepped back toward the wall "Are you afraid of me?" 

In his eyes was something that was bothering her. Usually felt at ease in his company, but this time she did not want to be with him in one room. She still remembered his memory of that night. She could not shake the feeling that came here just in this connection. 

"I'm not afraid. Not you," she said with a shrug, "I'm tired after a workout, I wanted to rest, and suddenly you appear in my apartment, I should take your keys. I know what possessed me to give you copies of them" 

Changmin laughed, and her body shivered. Oh no ... 

"You went on holiday with Nichkhun and Tiffany. You do not expect that tarry long in Thailand, so you wanted someone took care of your flowers. Must've been shocked when I found out you were going to their wedding" 

"You came you just to remind me of that?" Victoria asked, raising one eyebrow. She did not even realize the fact that she does it "Indeed, I remember it very rarely. Just because you got sick of food poisoning in the meantime"

Changmin came much closer, they almost came in contact bodies. It was not comfortable. Victoria wanted to pull away and run to the other end of the room, but the man seemed to read her thoughts. She did not register when he grabbed her wrist, not letting go. She tried to jerk, but his grip was too strong.

"What do you mean, what? Let me go, it hurts," he was not to be fooled by her words.

"I really have to remind you? You been avoiding me for a week, did not answer phone calls. Know how I felt? Through this whole time I had the impression that you hate me. Was it because you kissed me?"

Victoria ran out of breath. She was unable to answer his questions. She did not want to reveal.

"Changmin, I ..."

"Is it because you're older than me? I do not care what year the difference between us and that you are noona to me. I never talk to you like that and I do not intend to change this" Changmin continued, rubbing his thumb girl's hand, "I do not offended at you. I had no reason to do so "

"Please ..." from was a soft whisper, "Please, let me go" 

"No," he replied, not taking his eyes from it. His face was suddenly close to her. She felt his breath that blew her cheeks, "I have a request" 

"What?" Victoria was so weak. She leaned against him, not wanting to fall to the floor which certainly was not the most comfortable. 

"Kiss me" he looked at , and her body shivered.

Changmin hung over her. His lips touched the Victoria paragraph. God, his lips moved to her. She reciprocated the kiss, slowly and awkwardly while he had an undeniable practice. From the depths of his throat came a sound like a growl, and instinctively knew that it is approved. Through her shiver. This pain is spread, getting stronger and somewhat frightening. Changmin deepened the kiss and bowed her lips to flare up. Senses Victoria distraught when she felt in his tongue. She sighed loudly, and he dived deeper. The girl gave herself this kiss, fingers clenched into fists and arched her neck. When he raised his head, grabbed her lower lip in his teeth, Victoria moaned with pleasure. They both breathed heavily. 

"That should be our first kiss"