Chapter 13

Untitled

*At the classroom the next day*

They only have a week left before the role play but the group suddenly had a problem because Ryana had rashes from a viral infection and she needs to rest for a week.

"What are we going to do? Since Takahashi-chan can't go to our practices. There should be a change in the roles. Takahashi-chan will exchange with Yamamoto-chan for the lead role since she is also suitable for the character." said the group leader.

"Eh? Uwaaaah I'm not really good at acting. I don't want to be the reason for us to fail." Haruna said then looked at Ryutaro. She doesn't want Ryutaro to get mad because if she will get the role, Ryosuke will be her partner.

"Oh. What can you say about this Yamada-kun?" the leader asked Ryosuke who is not really paying attention because he had a hangover.

"She's lying. I know she's good at acting. She even pretended to be inlove with Morimoto. Tss." said Ryosuke.

"Hey! Take back what you said!" Ryutaro angrily said to Ryosuke.

"Tss. Whatever. You're such a pathetic loser." said Ryosuke then went out of the room.

"Don't mind him, Morimoto-kun.... Oh I mean, Ryuu-kun. what he said is not true anyway" Haruna said while trying to calm Ryutaro down.

"Are you going to accept the role? I think you really suit the character though I don't like tthe idea that he is your partner." Ryutaro said.

"Oh well. I guess I'll have to do it. Let's just not take it personally. But I really don't know how to act" Haruna said.

"Yayyyy! Don't worry. We'll guide you in the things that you have to do!" said the other groupmates.

"Arigatou minna-san!" Haruna cheerfully said.