Chapter 11

Untitled

 

*At the playground*

“Yamamoto-chan” Ryutaro said while catching his breath.

“Ehh?? Why are you here Morimoto-kun?” Haruna asked while drying her tears.

“I followed you. Sorry if you didn’t like what I’ve said earlier” Ryutaro said then sat beside Haruna.

“It’s okay. You did nothing wrong. I’m just crying because of too much anger for Yamada-san” Haruna said while looking at Ryutaro’s face.

“Oh.. stop thinking about him. Don’t cry.” Ryutaro said.

Haruna stared at Ryutaro and they were quiet for a moment.

“Anou.. Yamamoto-chan, I really meant the words that I’ve said. I really like you. Would you please go out with me?” Ryutaro said while looking at Haruna’s eyes and holding her hand.

Haruna was really surprised with his words and wasn’t able to speak.

“Ahmm.. I’m not rushing you.. You can take your time in thinking about it.. I’ll be waiting.” Ryutaro said then walked outside the playground.

“Wait Morimoto-san!!” Haruna said then ran to Ryutaro.

“It’s been a couple of months since we became friends and I think……..I like you too..about your question, Yes I will go out with you.” Haruna said while smiling.

Ryutaro became really happy and hugged Haruna. Then they went back to Ryutaro’s house together.