Sherlock

A Fangirl's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The following day, they had to take usual classes. It was just another boring week. The meeting with the idols just remained as a vivid memory kept inside her most inner thought.   “And then he picked up my keychain and returned it to me, while holding my hand!” Hyun Mi was proudly telling the story to her classmates. Okay, maybe she didn’t keep it to herself.
  “Whoaa! You’re so lucky!” her fellow classmate, Rae Jin said.
  “And back at the airport, we had eye contact!” Hyun Mi continued.
  “No way!!!!” the fellow fangirls were dead jealous.   “Yo, Hyun Mi!” Baek Hyun came back to the classroom after hanging out with some of his friends.
  “Oh, you’re here,” Hyun Mi motioned him to come closer. “He is living proof that I shared eye contact with Nam Woo Hyun!”
  “Are you still talking about it?” Baek Hyun was bored at once and was about to leave.
  “Show it to us!” Sang Ri, another friend, suddenly said. “How intense was it?”
  Baek Hyun gave her a look before he turned to Hyun Mi with a blank expression, just staring deeply into her dark brown eyes.
  Hyun Mi returned the look, but awkwardly looked away. Even though he was her friend, gazing into each other’s eyes like that was still embarrassing.
  “Wow! That MUST mean something!” Rae Jin said.
  “It’s like it was DESTINY!” Sang Ri said.
  “If only I joined,” Il Hwa sighed.   “You did leave something for them to contact you by, right? Like an email address?” Rae Jin asked.
  “No…” Hyun Mi slowly answered. “Should I have done that?”
  “Nope!” Baek Hyun answered.
  “Did you at least write you liked Nam Woo Hyun?” Il Hwa asked.
  “No…” Hyun Mi voice lowered, feeling defeated.
  Baek Hyun snickered. “Of course she forgot,” he said.
  “But you remembered? Why didn’t you tell me???” Hyun Mi asked him as she held onto his shirt with regret rushing all over her.
  “Why should I?” Baek Hyun asked as he calmly removed her hands from his shirt.
  Hyun Mi glared at him and sighed in defeat. “I’m going to the café to meet my brother. Anyone care to join?”
  “Café?” Hee Jin asked, her voice a pitch higher than usual. “I’ll go.”  

 

Dong Woo nodded his head attentively as he listened to his sister’s adventure. He took a sip from his drink before quietly placing it on the counter. “To be honest, I don’t think the eye contact means anything,” he said honestly.
  “What? Oppa!!!!” Hyun Mi yelled in disbelief.
  Hee Jin patted her shoulders as she kept looking around her.
  “Wouldn’t he have eye contact with any fans who comes in close contact with him?” Dong Woo asked.
  “Thank youuu!” Baek Hyun yelled, glad that someone was still sane.
  “Besides,” the barista suddenly appeared from behind the counter. “Shouldn’t you be more concerned about why that guy was so shocked to see you?”
  Hyun Mi flinched at his sudden appearance. “Omo, Min Seok oppa, don’t scare us like that,” she said. She could feel Hee Jin’s grip tightening on her shoulder.
  “I told you to call me Xiu Min when I’m working here,” Xiu Min told her. “The owner of this café has a weird thing where she wants us to use stage names.”
  “But I think Min Seok oppa is right!” Hyun Mi continued, completely forgetting what he just said.
  “Xiu Min…” he still tried putting in in her head.
  “I think Xiu Min is a nice name,” Hee Jin said.
  “Thanks.” Xiu Min smiled at her. “You want some coffee?”
  Hee Jin cleared . “C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter