One.

Like me Instead.

In the start of High School, Sandy was all already prepared for the day to come just the night before the 1st day of school, after being accepted into the school she had chosen to get into. Phone vibrating on the side table while charging with alarm that rung loudly. Groaning because of it and off it and went back to her bed and put her blankets over her. 

 

After a few good minutes, she sat up and yawned. Today's gonna be a big day! She finally shove away her blankets grumpily and getting to the bathroom to prepare herself for school. Regret that she didn't sleep early, can't blame her though, excitement rush to her just on night before the school starts that made her can't sleep early and feeling all tired in the morning.

 

Doing what normal people does, getting herself prepared, takin a shower while brushing teeth and washing her face etc. 

 

Setting her uniform straight, she started walking down the stairs and headed to the kitchen where mom is preparing food, with dad on the table with his newspaper reading about what's going on in the world. While her older sister is just in time walking down the stairs, "Are you gonna eat your breakfast with us?" 

 

     "Nah, i'll be late soon" when she's heading to the kitchen to grab her bread and put it in and starting to head out. "Byeee!~"

     "I think im gonna go too," grabbing her cup of favourite chocolate milk her mom prepared for her and gulped down everything in one shot.

     "Drink slowly!" which earned a smack on her shoulder by her mom.

     "Owwww!"

     "I can't be late on the first day of school!" rushing herself towards the door while checking the time on her watch. Relieved rushed over her as she know she still have quite some time before schools starts.

     "Need a ride?" Asked the dad who is still comfortably reading his newspapers because he still have time before driving to work. She just smiled at him and make a waving signalling him its a 'No'. "No, i could just walk there."

     "Bye!"

 

He nodded and shift his attention back to the newspaper he's reading. "Have fun on the first day of school, girl!" shouted mom from the living room who is watching television early in the morning. Nodded, "Yeah, i'll" She gave her mom a kiss and start to headed out.

     "Don't worry mom!"

 

Wearing her shoes and plugging her earpiece into her phone listening to her favourite tracks while enjoy her walking to her new school. Sun rays shining brightly early in the morning, floors with shades of the tall trees with fallen dead leaves lying on the floor. The weather is neither hot or cold, but cooling with wind blowing, lifting her hair lightly. Moving away the strand of hair that blocked her face, she put it behind her ears. 

 

Walking into the school gate, as she noticed students walking with their friends while some student are rushing in. Heading to the notice board near the school's General Office to find which classes she is in, she found her class, and started to head there. A paper hunged into the wall stating the new students proceeds to the hall for assembly like the other students.

 

Seated accordingly to her class, surprisingly herself that she had already made a few friends just in the first day of school. New friends, New Start. After the long introduction speech that the principal that would give in the morning assembly. Classess by classes starts to head back to their specific classes. 

 

 

Sitting all by herself in a classroom seated accordingly to their numbers given. Though her class, majority of it is mostly guys than girls. Curiousity strikes and she turned around and noticed sitting behind her is a guy, who looked abit skinny, though he had a decent look and he's wearing a glasses, His hair is black with a little bit of brown highlights, that suits him best. He noticed her looking at him, so he looked back at her and gave a slight smile with a nod, "Hi, what's your name?" 

 

     "Matthew, Matthew Ho." his voice where it souded somehow deep. 

     "Hi Matthew," offering her hand to shake with him, "My name is Sandy." and he responded back with a nod and lightly shake her hand. They started to talk and getting to know each other. Until the teacher walks in, and starts the introduction. Classes mainly is just about knowing each other, and soon its already lunch time. "Hey Katherine and Caddy," her new friend named Katherine and Caddy looked up at her with questioning look.

     "Yeah, what is it?"

     "Ready to go for lunch?" she took out her wallet and lunch box ready in her hands. "Yeah, let's go!" 

 

Just as they arrived at the cafeteria, students from senior block and junior block flocked into the cafeteria hall flooding full very quickly with students and soon the stalls had the long queues. "Hey, i don't think we could make it back in time with such a long queue in here" mentioned Caddy, with Katherine nodding her head. 

 

Luckily the 3 of them had brought her lunch box, "How about we go somewhere and eat?", decided Sandy, they agreed and move along and get away from the cafeteria and found picnic tables just behind the school. "It's so quiet in here", though far more distance down its just the basketball court, some students skipped lunch and headed over there to play basketball. Sure this place is good

 

    "Yeah it sure does," settling down their foods and packaged drink. "And the weather is good too."Enjoying the scenery while eating their lunch. They talked and happily getting to know more about each other.

 

Later did she know, the first day of school had already ended. Checking upon the time on the watch which she wore, it's already in the early evening. Walking out of school with her fellow new classmates. "Going anywhere?"

 

     "Sorry! I can't hang out anymore, i need to get home as soon as possible!" plead Katherine as soon as she leaves, "Me too, i can't hang out much longer too", nodding in acknoledgement, Oh well, i shall just head home then. Bidding them goodbyes, and the three of them headed their own seperate ways.

 

 

"Dinner time is ready!", rushing down and seated on the dining table where her sister come just right behind her and settled down beside her. "So," Sandy looked at her sister who want to ask her something. "How's your first day in high school?" Excitement shone in her eyes as she is to share her stories to her family about how her first day have gone about while having dinner, and started explaining in detailed of what happened, how does the school looked like and everything. 

 

Coming out of the bathroom with a towel on her shoulders, she then layed herself on her bed. It almost come to an end of the day thinking that the next day she's going to school, make her smile plastered on her face without her knowing. Lying on the bed, she then search for her phone, and started to texted her friends to stike a conversation. Soon tiredness hit in, and slowly drifted to her dreamland.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So thats all for the new chapter! and its the first one. Its abit rushing in here, because i wanna just skip to the main part of what's happening. 

So this chapter, would be shorter. Oh yeah, the italic words is only Sandy's thoughts, for the time being. 

Sorry for the long wait just to post this new story! and new chapter. D:

Its just ive been questioning how to write it. haha bear with me! :D