final

Exam

Kyungsoo and JongIn were like papers that are glued to each other, where there is Kyungsoo, there will be JongIn and vice versa. They went to the same playground, kindergarten and now they are in the same elementary school. Nothing can separate them except for death.

But one day, Kyungsoo suddenly acted weird, he is avoiding JongIn, JongIn was sad and confused at the same time about it. JongIn tried to approach Kyungsoo but it turned into a vain attempt. JongIn did not know what he has done, but he is determined to know the reason. The reason why his best friend is avoiding him.

JongIn tried and tried but the result was always the same, either Luhan just walked passed him or if he had a hold on the latter, Kyungsoo will yank his hand and left JongIn. JongIn's feeling was mixed up, sad, confuse and anger, angry at himself for making Kyungsoo avoiding him. Then, one day, JongIn got a grip on Kyungsoo's wrist at the playground they usually used to play, the playground where they heard each other's laughter. JongIn hold onto Kyungsoo's wrist firmly and tightly, making sure Kyungsoo will not be able to escape. JongIn shouted at his best friend.

"Kyungsoo! Why are you avoiding me? I want to know what is my fault. Just say it and I will change it. I don't want to lose you. You are my only friend"

Only silence was held between the two of them.

" Please... Don't leave me, hyung" a begging tone came out instead...

The next two words that came out from Kyungsoo's mouth was the most shocking and heart throbbing thing for little JongIn ever heard. Just with two simple words that JongIn never realises it will hurt so much to the extent he felt his existence is no more use, one simple word that can break JongIn's heart into pieces, it made JongIn's childhood became gloomy. Kyungsoo look at him in the eyes and say it again. 

"Eyesore "

simple but sharp as a new katana. Kyungsoo left the crying JongIn at the playground which now held the worst memory between them without even sparing a glance. From that day JongIn changed, not a positive kind of way but the negative kind of way- he became thinner, his grades dropped and he is more quiet in class. JongIn misses his beloved friend, the boy who is slightly older than him by 2 day, the boy who is shorter than him, the boy who has a heart-shaped lips when he smiled, the boy ho always make him smile, the boy who always nag him to eat properly, the boy who always stand up for him when he was teased because of his tanned skin, the boy who makes his life colourful.

He misses Kyungsoo

One day when JongIn was walking home alone with his eyes attach to the ground, he heard voices which sounded as if they were arguing. He knew that voice, the voice that he always hear everyday. He look up and saw Kyungsoo was arguing with one of his classmate, Chanyeol. JongIn didn't mean to eavedrop but he heard Kyungsoo yell at Chanyeol 

"I will be with JongIn when that happen!"

JongIn was surprised at Kyungsoo yelling out his name. Kyungsoo continue to shout at JongIn.

"you cannnot blackmail me anymore. you told me to lave JongIN or you will hurt him but seeing him lifeless like this makes me want to cry. I don't care anymore about your blackmail. Go and try to hurt JongIn, I will be there protecting him"

JongIn felt overwhelmed with joy when his friend said that. But JongIn was sad too, for not noticing that his best friend was being black mail, for not realising that his best friend was also hurt. Much more than him.

Chanyeol thighten his fist and scream at Kyungsoo.

"Why can't you just obey me? If I can't have you then JongIn and all the people in this world can't!"

Chanyeol's voice was full with anger. With a blink of an eye, Kyungsoo was punched in front of JongIn by Chanyeol. JongIn"s eyes widen, not because of Chanyeol's fist landed on Kyungsoo's chubby cheek, but because of a truck was heading towards Kyungsoo.

Without asting any minute and with his feet moving by itself, JongIn ran towards Kyungsoo and pushed Kyungsoo aside. Everything went dark for JongIn, he can feel pure pain everywhere except for his head which was on a soft place. JongIn opened his eyes to only see the face of Kyungsoo was crying his eyes out. JongIn got hit by the truck yet he was still smiling. His head was on Kyungsoo's lap, JongIn misses it, he misses the feeling of being with Kyungsoo, it has been a long time since he last time sleeping on Kyungsoo's lap.

Kyungsoo cried while apologizing to JongIn for leaving him.

"JongIn, please. I've callled 119. The ambulance is coming, please, stay awake." 

Kyungsoo begged. JongIn wiped the tears from Kyungsoo's eyes and caresses Kyungsoo's cheek, and after saying the last words he wanted to tell Kyungsoo, his hand dropped to the ground. Lifeless. he had left Kyungsoo and the world.

"Kyungsoo don't cry. I'm happy that you are my friend and thanks for being my friend. If I can turn back time, I would do the exact same thing that I've just done. So don't cry. Smile, angel. Our friendship, I'm glad that it happened."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey... so this is kind of my comeback... yeah it's kind of boring... tbh, this is what I wrote last year for my english exam... but this is originally HunHan... 

My exam's are overrrrrrrr.... so I'm going to try hard to update my other story often... 

and yeah... I'm too lazy to spice up this story... and basically the assigment for this essay was to write a story ended with 

I'm glad that it happened...

so please tell what you think... is it a sad ending? or are you confused wether it is a sad or happy ending? cause I was like trying hard to make this story to be a sad ending, but my teacher left a comment...

confusing ending. it is supposed to be sad right! Not happy ending...

I was like... O.O...

so... gonna go now and work on my MOSIAG...