Final.

This is paradise.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry if this is crappy T_T

A little boy no more than five, ran across the house looking for his parents. He finally came to a stop in front of a door and giggled before pushing open and peeking inside. He saw his daddy snoring away as he used his appa as a teddy bear.

The boy walked into the room and with a running start, jumped onto his parents bed. The two men were dead to the world because even the boy’s incessant giggling didn’t wake them up. He finally decided to cuddle up to his appa and get some more sleep because his parents weren’t getting up anytime soon.

Jinki opened his eyes when he felt soft hair go up his nose. He was about push his husband away but felt strong arms around his waist. Confused, he looked down and found his son sleeping on his chest. Smiling softly, he brushed Mir’s hair away and settled him more comfortably against him. He closed his eyes again, enjoying the warmth of his family surrounding him.

Joon woke up right after Jinki decided to go back to sleep. He tightened his arms around Jinki and kissed his shoulder. Pressing his face against his husband’s back, he could see the mop of soft brown hair snuggled up to Jinki. Smothering a laugh at his son’s adorableness, he figured that Mir snuck in a while ago to wake them up, but decided to sleep instead.

He got out of bed and went about his morning rituals. He was in the kitchen starting up on breakfast when he felt someone’s nose press into his shoulder blades.

“Good morning,” murmured Jinki. “You’re not wearing a shirt, you prick. How am I supposed to keep my hands to myself with Mir running about innocently? And get away from the stove; you’ll burn the house down. I swear the only thing you can make is coffee.”

Joon laughed and turned around to kiss Jinki properly. He dutifully moved away and let his husband take over breakfast. Sitting at the tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter