Final

Only You

I wonder what you're doing now, my love.

My precious treasure.

My everything.

A sad cry came out of as she tries to wipe all the tears falling down her cheeks. She sniffed and sniffed until she started to cry. Again.

I wish you could see how much I love you. A sunshine in my eyes, an angel, a gift. Everything about you keeps me alive and satisfied.

One day, you will be mine and only mine.

Kotori picked up the photo frame of Hakyeon and caressed his cheeks that were blocked by the glass, "Ah~ Hakyeonie! You're so handsome! I can't wait for you to be mine! No one can take you away from me! That girl," she paused before continuing, "I won't let her take you away from me," she laughed bitterly,  placing the photo frame back in its position carefully. 

She looked at her wall that was full of Hakyeon. She her lips as she admired every photo of him, out his name in delight. Watching him from afar was the only thing she could do. He doesn't know about her strong desire for him. During math, Kotori would in the back, a seat that was far, but close to Hakyeon. She would spend the whole period, staring at Hakyeon when she had the chance. She loved how Hakyeon would be so focused in his work. It was like watching a baby trying to walk for the first time. Kotori would secretly smile like an idiot whenever Hakyeon gets all excited about being correct. He was an actual angel in disguise, but Hakyeon wouldn't admit that he was. Whenever a girl compliments Hakyeon and tells him he was an angel, he would deny. Secretly, he loved being called an angel. Everyone admired Hakyeon, he was perfect in everybody's eyes.

"Hakyeon," she whispered to the wall, "I'll show you how much I love you tomorrow!" Kotori sighed in relief and rubbed her eyes, "Bedtime," she closed her eyes and counted to ten before getting ready for bed, "Goodnight, Hakyeooon~"


"Yoo! Hakyeon!" Wonshik shouted out, causing Hakyeon to put his hand on his heart, "You scared me, you idiot," Hakyeon replied, glaring at Wonshik, "Hey, no need to be scared," Wonshik laughed and pointed at him, "you're always scared!" Hakyeon kicked him and stomped on the floor like a kindergartener,"AM NOT!" Hakyeon kept kicking him until Taekwoon arrived with the rest of the members. The four members gave Hakyeon and Wonshik judging looks and the girl behind them snorted.

"Rin!" Hakyeon breathed heavily and started to fan himself, "Oh, my precious girl! Come here!" Rin giggled and ran to him, letting Hakyeon embrace her, "Afternoon, Hakyeon!" Rin buried her face in his shoulder, sniffing his cologne, 'The smell isn't that bad, it would be better if Hakyeon didn't put any cologone on,' she thought to herself, "R-Rin?" Hakyeon spoke softly to her, the thoughts disappearing as she heard his voice, "Hm? What it is?" Rin looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

A giggle was heard from Kotori. There she was, hiding behind the building, watching Rin and Hakyeon interact. Clenching her fists, Kotori kept smiling. A smile so fake.

No one will know. No one. Not even Hakyeon. If Hakyeon knew about how wicked she was, he would avoid her. Kotori didn't want that to happen. She just wants Hakyeon to be happy.

'Happy,' Kotori thought to herself, 'H-Ha-happy,' she softly spoke, "Happy is Hakyeon!" she jumped cheerfully. Kotori's thoughts were all just Hakyeon. Though, the more Kotori thought about Rin, the thoughts about Hakyeon would slowly disappeared. Anger was all Kotori could feel. Miserable and enraged. 

Deep in her thoughts, a voice was heard. A voice so tuneful. Hakyeon. Kotori looked up, her eyes dull, "Ah, excuse me, Miss," Hakyeon waved his hand slowly, "Can you hear me? Are you there?" He spoke again, Kotori finally speaking, "Huh? Hakyeon?" Kotori tilted her head and accidentally hit her head on the corner of the school building, "Oh my! Are you okay?" Hakyeon put both his hands on her shoulders and inspected Kotori's head to see if she was okay. Kotori laughed and lightly tapped him on the shoulder, "Yes, I'm okay! No need to worry!" she started to laugh like an idiot and it made Hakyeon smile. He was glad to know that she was okay.

Kotori stopped laughing after watching a smile form on Hakyeon's lips. Lord, was that smile so beautiful. It felt like sunshine was right in her face. Yup, sunshine.

Kotori's laugh was cut off from Rin'a clap, "Hakyeon! Heeey! Lets go! They're waiting for you!" she pulled on Hakyeon's arm and dragged him away from Kotori, "Miss! What's your name?! I think I've seen you before!" Hakyeon shouted out, a quick reply from Kotori after, "Its Kotori, silly! I'm in half of your classes!" she dreamily sighed and waved, "Also, have fun! See you tomorrow!" 

Hakyeon waved back, winking as well, "Bye bye Kotori! See you tomorrow!" 

Rin stopped dragging him and the two of them disappeared with the others, "Time to follow," Kotori sighed again before running to where they were headed.


They arrived at Hyuk's house, all of them headed to the living room, full of snacks. Meanwhile, Kotori secretly watched them do their homework, chat, laugh, and more. 

"Hey Hakyeon," Rin whispered to Hakyeon, "how did you even see that girl, Kotori, behind the building?" Hakyeon blanked out, not knowing what to reply with.

Do I say I just looked around when our conversations were boring or should I tell her that Kotori seemed interesting, like finding out where the treasure is hidden, a missing puzzle piece, I bet a lost one. 

Admiring her body, she seemed pitiful, in my eyes. A caged up bird wanting to be free. I'll find out more about her, I swear. Kotori, you are a challenge I bet.

Rin rolled her eyes and pinched Hakyeon, causing him to yelp, "O-Ouch! What was that for?" Hakyeon rubbed the spot where he was pinched and bit his lip, "Oh please I didn't pinch you that hard." she rolled her eyes once again and Wonshik interrupted them both, "Hakyeon's really weak, Rin. A cry baby~" he hummed, a punch on the arm from Hakyeon. 

Wonshik could feel tiny pain from the punch, but acted like it hurt a lot, "Oww! Hakyeon punched me! Taekwoon! He punched me!" Taekwoon gave Hakyeon a glare and walked over to him, hitting him on the head. Hakyeon started to cry like a baby and gave a noisy and ugly sob, "Shut up already, Hakyeon!" Taekwoon covered his ears. Taekwoon close to choking him.

"Taekwoonie! Why are you against me! What did I do wrong to deserve this!" all of them, moved across from him, giving him looks, "Ya, why are you guys being so mean.." Hakyeon's voice almost cracking. His heart was about to break. Hakyeon knew how to take a joke, but deep down inside, those jokes hurt him so much. It gave him so much pain, he wanted to cry his eyes out. It was too much. They went too far.

"I think I'm going to go home n-no-now," Hakyeon's eyes started to get watery, his voice slowly cracking, "I-I-I'll s-see-see yo-you guys tomo-rrow!" he tried to act joyful, but it just wouldn't work, "Bye guys, bye Rin!" Hakyeon got up and started to get his things as he walked to the door to exit.

The rest of them said nothing. Just silence. They acted like it was nothing and all of them just did something to take their mind off of what just happened. Hakyeon was already gone. He was already screaming in pain, the tears wouldn't stop, it just fell one by one. He started to kick whatever was in front him. Hakyeon just let it out.

"I hate it! I HATE IT SO MUCH!" Hakyeon yelled to the sky, "Be gentle on me... please...." he felt a warm hand on his shoulder, "R-Rin?" his voice completely cracked, "Is it Rin?" he asked again, "No, its me, Kotori!" Kotori tried to sound cheerful for him. She witnessed the whole thing. Rin started it. This is what made Hakyeon so depressed. Rin.

"Are you okay?" she moved so she was in front of him, giving Hakyeon a worried look. Kotori bowed politely and slowly wiped off the tears with the tip of her thumb. She kept on wiping them until he put his hand on hers, "Its okay. No need," Hakyeon gave her a positive smile, "I'm fine now, thank you." 

Kotori was about to speak, but Hakyeon hugged her before she could even say a word, "Really, thank you. I wouldn't stop crying if no one was there to comfort me." he gently grabbed the hand that wiped his tears off and squeezed it. A bigger smile appearing, "Ah, no need for a thank you! I just ended up bumping into you!" Kotori laughed nervously, her hand that was being held by Hakyeon started to sweat.

It was a lie. She felt a deep blade in her heart. She felt so sorry. She just wanted to apologize until she was dead. If only he knew what she was actually like. A tear running down her tears. And now, she was crying. More tears started running down. Hakyeon widened his eyes and started to freak out, "Ah - oh - uh, don't cry! Stop crying! Why are you crying?" he wiped her tears as quickly as possible, but they just wouldn't stop. It felt like a river starting to drown him. 

Kotori grabbed the side of his shirt and pulled on it, but made sure it didn't rip, "I'm sorry," Hakyeon could hear her muffled voice, "I'm so sorry." she said it again. Kotori took a deep breath and hummed it out, "Its alright! Sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Hakyeon slightly bowed his head, but Kotori shook her head, "No no! You didn't do anything wrong, don't worry!" Kotori rested her head on Hakyeon's chest.

 

They waited for the bus to arrive, well Hakyeon was waiting. He let Kotori rest on his lap as Kotori lied down and Hakyeon sat up. He ran fingers through her hair, humming a soothing lullaby. 

Ten minutes later the bus arrived and Kotori was sleeping so peacefully, but Hakyeon had to leave, he shook her softly. After Kotori was fully awake, Hakyeon bid goodbye and left, leaving Kotori all by herself, "Thank you, Hakyeon," she whispered to herself before walking back home.


It was finally night and Kotori was dressed up in all black. Her hair was in a bun and a pocket knife was in her hand. A loud sigh came out of as she put the pocket knife down, got a dart and practiced her aim on the dart board.

After warming up, Kotori left her house and quickly made it to Rin's house, a sneaky smirk on her face the whole time, "Its time~" she sang quietly and happily. Sneaking into Rin's house, she made her way into the Rin's room as she took out the pocket knife. 

Kotori stood beside Rin's bed, watching her sleep, watching every movement, "Poor, poor, poor girl. What a shame. Its the end for you," Kotori mumbled. She took a quiet deep breath and looked at the pocket knife that was in her hand, "It ends...... n-o-w~" Kotori quickly performed her plan, closing her eyes. 

She stabbed her in the back of the head, blood all over the pillow. 'No one will know.' she shed one tear before looking at the dead body. Kotori then took her time getting rid of the evidence. Her feelings improved a bit, her rival, gone. She can be with Hakyeon. Forever.


Years later, Kotori finally got the ending she wanted, her wish came true. Hakyeon. Finally with her. No one knew about Rin's death, no one knows, maybe Kotori did do another thing that wasn't in the plan, but its the past. Everyone forgot, hopefully. Its all good now, right? Every one got what they wanted, maybe.

"Kotori~" Hakyeon wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss, "I missed you so much~" Kotori giggled and fixed his hair, "Of course you do. You love me a lot! I love you a lot too!" she smiled gleefully, "Ah, so cute~" Kotori pinched Hakyeon's cheek before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Game Over, Rin~" 

your with your parents at least.

no one will find about this.

no one will.

you're gone.


 

I'm sorry! The ending seems a bit, heh... but woah! I guess this was good? The whole story was bad because I'm not good at writing LOL.

Thank you for dealing with how bad this oneshot was! This fic,,, so poop poop~