Night texts

BTS Imagines
Namjoon: You prop your pillow and set it down gently. Your sister comes up from behind you and lies down on the other side of the bed. You go over to your drawer for a moment before walking back into your bed. 
"What are you doing?" You peer over your sister's shoulder and take your phone away from her. The screen shows a text from Namjoon and your sister notices the smile on your face.
"Is he that special?" She asks.
"Go to bed" You push her away lightly. Your sister huffs and turns her back to you. You look down on your phone to read the text.
"Hey, are you sleeping now? Oh I won't disturb you then. Good night beautiful. Sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow" A soft smile plays at your lips as you think of him. Smiling, you return him a reply and goes to sleep.
 
Jin: You place your phone on your bedside table and go to the toilet. A few minutes later, you walk out of the toilet and check your phone one last time before going to sleep. A smile plasters on your face when you see that you receive a message from Jin, probably wishing you goodnight.
"Are you going to sleep now my princess? Alright go ahead. I'll see you in my dreams then." A smile slowly creep on your lips and you send him back a reply before you go to sleep. You close your eyes, thinking of Jin and the message.
 
Suga: Yawning, you slip under the covers of your bed. You rub your weary eyes and sigh in comfort once your head touches the pillow. You get yourself comfy in bed and close your eyes. The notification ring however awake you. Sitting up, you look at your phone.
"Babe, sorry to disturb, I just want to tell you to sleep well and that I love you."
"Pull the blanket closer to you so you won't be cold." A bewildered look appear on your face, thinking upon Suga's second message. Then, you look out to the window to see rain started to fall and the cold wind begins to surround the room. A chuckle escape your lips and you pull the blanket closer, finally going to sleep. 
 
Jhope: You check your phone again from time to time because you are concerned over Hoseok. Earlier in the evening, he had called you while he was having his break but the call had stopped short suddenly. Both of you did not manage to end the conversation neither was able to say bye properly. A few minutes later, you receive a call from him and instantly pick it up. Both of you talk for a while and after the call ended, you receive a message from him.
"Hey babe, if you're going to sleep now, don't forget to dream about me kkk good night and see you in your dream" You smile as your heart is finally at ease now.
 
Jimin: You put your pen down and straighten your back as you massage your shoulder. You sigh and glance at the clock. It is already 2145 and you begin to feel restless after sitting for too long, working on your work. You close your laptop and go to the kitchen to grab a drink for yourself. Once you go back to the dining room, you take the laptop with you and go to the bedroom.
"Sleep well my sleeping beauty. Don't worry if you can't wake up tomorrow because I'll be there to kiss you kkkk good night~!" Another message followed which was a selca of Jimin lying on his bed with his hand on his forehead and his eyes looking directly at the camera as if he is looking at you. You smile at his sweet message and reply him before drifting off to sleep.
 
Taehyung: You climb on your bed and lie down on your stomach. Putting the phone in front of you, you check your phone for a while before heading to sleep. Your phone vibrates as a text shows up on your screen. You open it and read.
"Today was fun! Thank you love and I'll see you again tomorrow. Good night love" You smile sheepishly to yourself and close the screen. You think of Taehyung for a moment before finally closing your eyes to fall asleep.
 
Jungkook: You step into the kitchen to have a glass of water. You could feel a vibrate coming from the phone and take a look at it. Jungkook's name shows up on your screen and you press on the text shown. You set the glass down and read the text sent to you.
"Ah I don't think I can sleep well tonight. You're not here by my side and I could only hug the pillow. I wish the night ends fast and morning comes so I could see you quick. Anyway, I love you and good night babe" Smiling, you begins to type your reply and press send. You quickly wash the glass when another text shows up. The two of you continues to exchange a few texts before finally going to sleep.