Fluff Overdose

Love Storm

"Kookie do you want to hang out at my house?" Jung-ah asked happily while walking through the hall on thier way to thier last class for the year."Sure". he said with his adorable smile. A few Hours later. School was finally out for the summer. Kookie waited for me to exit my class and we left the school and went straight to my house. "Do your parents know I'm here?" he asked nervously. "Yeah why else would i let you in? they are on business trip they have known you for awhile so they do not mind, also I don't want to be at home by myself". "Okay, lets go" Jungkook replied with a smile.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked looking through the stack of dvds. "How about amazing spider man" he suggested. So he put the disc into the dvd player and started the movie. I fell asleep through most of the movie. "Jung-ah wake up" kookie said trying to get my attention. "Huh! What happened?" I asked half awake?  "What did I miss?" I asked kookie as i stared at the blank tv screen. "You missed the whole movie" kookie responded giggling.

"Oh?! Do you here that?" Jung-ah asked with some fear strinkinmg inside her. "Its just raining" he said. "I know" I said with a little worry in my voice. "Well good night kookie" Jung-ah said as she headed to her room. I layed on my bed trying to fall asleep, when I finally began to fall asleep a loud boom followed by a bright flash of light lit up my room. Terrified again I grabbed for my phone and texted kookie.

Jung-ah:" kookie I can't fall asleep". Jungkookie: "okay if you can't sleep just come to my room ok?" Jung-ah: "okay oppa" I replied back to him. I tried to fall asleep again and once again the storm woke me up.

I texeted kookie again. Jung-ah: "jungkook oppa." Jungkookie: "what's wrong?" Jung-ah: "I'm scared" I texted him and ran to his room in the process. Then I ran into his arms. "Shh jung-ah its going to be okay" kookie said assuring her that everything is fine. He guided her down the stairs to the living room so they could watch tv. Jung-ah continued to cry in his arms as they watched the tv. Jungkook began flipping through the channels and when he found a drama for you to watch he turned to Jung-ah who was sleeping on his shoulder. He took the chance to admire your beautiful face and tucked the remaining strand behind her ear.. Minutes later he joined you and fell asleep.

The next morning....

"Good Morning Jung-ah" kookie greeted with a smile." Morning" Jung-ah said with a big yawn. "How was your sleep?" Jung-ah asked kookie as she sat up. "Well a pretty girl cried in my arms last night" said with a grin. Go get dressed he told her. "Why?" she asked curiously but then noticed he was halfway up the stairs heading to his room with no reply. Jung-ah decided to do as told and headed to her room to get dressed. Jung-ah chose skinny Jeans and a long paint splattered shirt.

I sat on my bed and continued getting ready when I noticed a note that read : meet me down stairs for breakfast. I walked downstairs and called for kookie. When I got to the dinning room kookie turned around with a red rose in his hand and began singing Just one day. "Will you be my girl?!" he asked. "Yes!" i replied with a big grin.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the door so we could get our shoes. We began walking down the street and I curiously asked where we were going, and Kookie replied with a smile and said "bimil (secret)" . We arrived at a cute little cafe with little windows in the front. Jung-ah was amazed at how pretty this little cafe was. They both walked inside and the smell of sweet pastries filled the air. They arrived at the counter and were deciding on what to order. Kookie decided to ask Jung-ah what she wanted to drink and she agreed with anything thertefore kookie ordered two Caramel Macchiatos. They found a table by the little windows that were filled with little flowers. A few minutes later the cashier called Kookie over to grab their coffees. They both immidiately marveled at the coffees before they tasted the delicious looking drink. "Umm...Jung-ah" Kookie called noticing the whipped cream on her the side of her lips. "Don't move I got it" he said with a smile. He kissed her sending chills all over and making her feel butterflies. Jung-ah smiled at his action wondering how long they will last. Almost as if he read her mind and said "open your heart so I can see yours and you shall find out" he stated before planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. They both sat and continued to enjoy each others company.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ I hope my readers will enjoy my first story ever!!!!:)