0.

(he's not yours to claim)
 
It was a balmy afternoon, joyful if he must say. the jovial laughters filling the air,
but none makes his heart skip a beat except for that certain one’s characteristic laughter.
It’s hard to fight the urge to tug his lips into a soft, gentle smile. Perhaps he should join them in the waters.
the tickling grass exceed bearing anyways. tugging the poor piece of clothes away,
Lu han jumped into the inviting running waters. heading to his pack mates with twinkling eyes.


He loved these times most, when he could grin at him,
give the “go ahead” sign to his eager hands to linger on the latter's body, a little longer,
without having to flounder for an excuse to satisfy the questioning eyes.


“you’re flying too close to the sun, Lu han” whispered Jongin beside him.
they were splayed out on the massive rock, it’ll darken soon. Lu han noted.
“your love for him will do you no good, it’ll only burns you alive.
He’s not yours to claim” continued the dark boy restlessly.
“I know.” thought Lu han, he doesn’t need to voice his awareness out.
they’ve had this conversation numerous times to go through it all over again with him.
he’s too tired to choke on his tears, his body has become immune to the broken feelings he has embraced.
It should be okay, with stars shining upon his being, with Jongin’s warm limbs tangling with his,
the promising kisses and the “be mine, I’ll be yours”s.

He should be okay.
 
 
 
 
 
 
✧ Idek what was that! ;-; first try ever!!
✧ sorry for any grammatical mistakes/ spelling
✧ comments would be appreciated ♡ / ask.