Krystal and the boys

Flawless Girl

Krystal Jung , from head to toe this girl always became hot issues ,her beautiful faced , her cold personality ,her family background  and ofcourse her friends make this girl became princess in seoul art academy ,many people love her but many people hate her too.

her father is j&k president director ,one of influential in korea ,her mother is famous model and fashion design ,her brother Jung Yunho and Jung Yonghwa .

 

''you know what oppa..i hate the moment when people starring at me from head to toe its disgusting"krystal lean her head on yunho shoulder ,yunho just smiles and caressing her little sister cheek, "because uri soojung so beautiful thats why people cant stop starring at you baby "krystal just pouting her lips "errr..its not right ,you must see sulli ,suzy ,naeun and that jiyeon they are hella beautiful than me "

"omg that naeun ,i like her she looks so cute "yonghwa who just come from his school sit beside his little sister "dont dare to dated her ,i dont like that girl"krystal warn her brother.

Kang Minhyuk ,his nickname is krystal guardian angel ,his father is krystal's father secretary + krystal's father friend from childhood

whenever krystal in a problem ,he will always there to help her ,one of smart student is seoul art academy . his smiles make him so popular among girls .

 

Kim Myungsoo , Kim jongin older brother & Kim jaejoong younger brother , the most popular boy in seoul art academy , his father is lawyer and his mother is chief foundation of seoul art academy . Myungsoo personality really cold like ice ,he is captain in basket team , krystal childhood friend ,girls madly in love with his cold personality.

Kim Jongin , the youngest kim in his family , just like his brother he is cold namja but he is playboy and he is a bully in seoul art school , krystal classmates and krystal friend ,hate his brother kim myungsoo.

Choi Minho , soccer team captain another krystal guardian , he loves to make girls fall for him and dumped them ,his father married with sulli mother , his mother died when he was 7 years old, he stay with his brother choi siwon and her sister choi sooyoung .