Loving youuuuu

SEQUEL : "Arranged marriage" !!

In the morning, we stared at each other. I was quite shy about yesterday though, I still didn't know anything about him, but he was so … so … Handsome, actually he was hot !!
He then caressed my face:
-"Jagiya !!!"
-"Neh !"
-"Jagiyaa, jagiya …"
-"Ah weee" I smiled
-"Well your really bad"
I frowned but he continued smiling.
-"You really casted a spell on me, I am all falling for you, how can one be beautiful, hokshiii (could it be) that you are not human ??" he said while pulling me closer to him.
I laughed
-"Stop it, it's embarrassing. It's really weird, I .. I .. can't get how things are going between us .. I mean I don't .."
He kissed me, a kind of 'shut-up-kiss'.
-"I am already loving you, so if I knew you better, I guess we won't ever leave this room, just to be together. Let's just wait of things to sort out themselves, likes they got us together".
I smiled at him.
-"Let's go out for breakfast".
-"Shiroo, I want to be with you …here .." he lazily said hugging me tighter.
-"Ahh First thing I am discovering about you"
-"What is it ?? what is it ?? Handsome, loving, sweet, hot, well I already know about that though" he excitingly said.
I pointed gently my finger at his forehead "Lazy"
-"Jagiyaaa, do you want to be punished ?"
I look at him weirdly, then put a kiss on his lips
-"Will you dare hurt me" I said doing aegyo.
-"Aish.. you shouldn't have said that, the punishment will be worse".
He got on top of me and started kissing me again.
-"Yeobooo, I am hungry though, one thing I like the most is breakfast".
-"Arassoo, arasso" he got up frowning.
-"Don't worry, I will make it up for tonight".
His eyes shined and said : "I can't wait"

Each one took a bath and we got out for breakfast.
Jeju was so so so wonderful, it's been quite a while that I went there, and with my husband, it was even better.
In the restaurant.
We talked about random things, we were curious about a lot, but we were already sure that we were 'compatible'.
-"Jagiya, eat that" he cheerily said.
-"Yah ! People are staring .."
-"so ?? You are my wife … are you looking at someone else .. you are mine" he said louder
-"Shhhht, it's so embarrassing.."
-"That is a fact though .."
Lovey dovey indeed ...
I didn't really want to ask him how he was, I wanted to discover it myself and he had the same viewpoint.
Like that we spent the most wonderful week I have ever  EVER  had.
I got to discover a lot of faces of him.
1 : SUPER super jealous.
2 : ert (still I liked it hihihih)
3 : Lovely
I felt he was someone I could rely on, whenever I felt bad even just because of stomachache, he would rush to buy me medicine, to carry me, to cook for me ...
When we returned to Seoul, our parents started to lecture us because of why we turned off our phones, why we didn't contact. We had to explain everything, they didn't believe our story either.
They prepared for us, the most wonderful house, it even had a pool.
We lived in it with all our lovey dovey attitude, everywhere we went, people were congratulating us, pointing at us as 'newlyweds'.

After two years, Minho started staying at his office for days and nights. SO .. I got worried and jumped to conclusions. And my married friends were making it worse, 'you should pay attention, he may look away'.
The first week, I couldn't stand it, I didn't even answer his calls. I even ran away from home, I was afraid to not say anything if I see him and forgive him super easily.
But then it took him all the night to find where I was, the Namsan tower. He rushed to me:
-"Jagiya, are you rebelling".
When I saw him, I was shocked, he had dark circles under his eyes.
-"Did you think I forgot you, actually I couldn't wake you when I came sometimes at night because I missed you".
I look at him weirdly and finally say:
-"Are you …. cheating on me ?"
-"What ??? Who the hell said that ?? Plus who can I be with ?".
-"Well .. I don't even know your office, you may be working with a beautiful girl with good body, maybe you met her outside or …"
He burst out of laughing but it seemed like a nervous and tired laugh.
-"Do you think I can do that ? There is still a problem since one : I love you toooooo much and two : this kind of girl who will be prettier and that I would like over you doesn't even exist in this whole world. SO how can that be ? Actually I am running a huge project, so I am too tired because of it and it needs a lot of time to be achieved. I didn't get the chance to tell you about it .. mianhe".
I really am a PABO … with that I run to him and hug him super tight.
-"I am really sorry, I didn't know about it, I swear I will believe you from now on and never ever do that again. I don't even know what's gotten into me. I feel weird these last days. I don't know".
He broke our hug and looked at me:
-"Why are you sick, should I take you to the hospital"
-"Anio anio, let's just go home, you seem really tired. I will prepare something delicious for you".
-"Chincha ?? AH gaga pali, I miss eating your cooking skills".

The next day, I open my eyes, and feel like throwing up. I rush to the bathroom. Minho wakes up and follow me.
-"Are you okay ?? Did you eat something bad ??".
I look at him, tired. He carries me bridal style to the bed.
-"Should I call the doctor?"
-"Anio, anio, just go to work. I will sleep a bit, and I will be better. Ah there is a plate in the fridge, so eat breakfast before you go. Don't get too tired".
-"Are you really sure, I can delay everything for you, you know that ?"
-"I know, I know, I just need to sleep"
After a lot of discussion, finally.
-"Well .. arasso, I will go but when you wake up make sure to call me".
I nod.
He kiss my forehead " Saranghae".
Before I could finish the 'me too' I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I threw up again, then a thought hit my head 'could it be that … I am .. pregnant'.
I quickly bought the test and rushed home.
----------------- 'Two lines'
Oh my god !!! was all I could say.
Before thinking about anything, I remember how tired could Minho be by now, since it's already dinner time, and he said tomorrow will be the day he will present his project.
So I made a lunch box for him, and went to his office… for the first time, should I tell him tonight ??

-"Oh !!! Jagiya !!!! Why didn't you call me ? Are you okay ? Did it happen again ? Why did you bring that ? Do you want to be more tired ? What if .."
-"5"
-"Huh ?".
-"one sentence with 5 questions, that's really too much. I am fine, I am only here to cheer up my lovely nampyun".
I hugged him tight and whisper:
-"Eat this tonight and be strong. ah .. and congratulations, I know they will choose your project tomorrow. Since you already put your best in it, you will succeed for sure. Then I will have a big surprise for you".
He hugged me tighter, then kissed me passionately. Suddenly :
-"But .. what is the surprise ?"
-"S E C R E T".
-"That's not fair … Fine fine, don't look at me this way, I will finish this quickly and come to you tomorrow".
I kissed him again then …
-"Minho-ah .. I .. Oh sorry".
Awkward .. yes .. there was a man standing in the door.
-"Oh .. Jonghyun, come in this is Suzy, my wife"
-"Waaahhh such a beauty .. Yah Taemin pali come here"
Another guy came in.
-"Ohhhh who is that ? Is it your wife .. from the arranged marriage ?".
He smiled at them and put his hand over my shoulder.
-"She is MINE so don't get your hope up. Jagiya, did you see, those are my co-workers. There are two others but all of them are boys. So .. no worries"
I laughed at him and gently hit him.
Thank god I made extra food, we all ate together and chatted a bit.
They were really nice. He already told me about his friends, but not that much.

Minho's P.O.V
The next night.
-"I am home .. Jagiyaaaaa .. ohhhhh".
I was shocked, Suzy was in a wooooooooonderful outfit.
My mind went blank as I saw a wonderful dinner with candles everywhere.
I rushed to hug her.
-"Chukae (congratulations) Nampyun".
-"Did you talk to someone already?".
-"I already knew you would win over all of the others. Didn't I tell you yesterday??".
-"By the way"
-"Hmm ?"
-"SARANGHAEEEEE" I carried her and spin with her.
-"oh stop it, I am all dizzy .. I have to tell you something .. important".
-"What?"

Suzy's P.O.V
I put my hands over my stomach.
-"I … I ..think I am .."
-"You are what ?"
-"….pregnant".
-"ah pregnant" he smiles, then "wait … WHAT ???? Pre.. pregnant ?? You mean you have an egg cell in your body wich is developing to become our … b a b y ??"
I nod.
His eyes widened for a while, I started to think he was disappointed but then he pulls me close and hug me to not even let me breath.
-"Kyahhhhhhhhhhhh my wife is soooo the best!!! How can someone be so happy as I am now".
"Wait, we will need a lot of things from now on, ohh we should travel, yeah, most important, I will need .. ah
you are a doctor, so you can get it for me .. I want a sthetoscope, I want to talk to my baby every day .. and .."
Like that he showed his excitement, we had dinner, and you may guess what happened next.
I really have to thank my parents for the gift that is my husband. He put up with all my pregnancy, my moods, my crave for food, the doctor … everything .. even when I gave birth to our lovely son, I never saw him so happy, he cried, kissed me and thanked me like I gave him the whole world…
Actually, I should thank him, thank you .. for giving me the best life, the best memories, the best love .. I hope I will meet you again in all my other lives… Saranghe <3