The day

Nonna ! SARANGHAEYO

   A/n : hi everyone ! YG2NEXO here and I'm just going to say this is not going to be a long chapter because I like my chapters short so I can not get confused on wat I happening cuz I tend to do it so.THANK YA!!!!! <3333

  

YOUNGBAE POV 

*Alarm sound*  "ughhhhh!" Great I have to wake up ............. Again ! I don't know why but I HATE Tuesday  !for other people it's Monday but for me nope!

at least I'm finally going to meet the new group that's debuting . YG  needs to debut a girl group soon shouldn't they ?

I get up , brush my hair(teeth) , wash up and an change my cloths . I walk into ours , BigBang, living room dorm, and get a slap on the face by seungri .  

"The !!?"

"YOU GOT NOTHING ON MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" The heck he screamed that for ???

"What the hell are you talking about Ri ?!" I pin him down the floor , and it end up him havering a brushed leg for two hours.

"HYUNG I WAS JOKEING ! IT HURTS LET GOOO!!!!!" 

Then why the heck u had to slap me for then HUH!??" I let go of him. 

"Aish I was only JOKEING HYUNG-" he got cut off short when we heared a voice behind us

"what are you to doing? Are u guys fighting again ?" It was my longtime best friend Jiyoung.

"he started it!"

i pointed to the now scared panda , in the other side of the room. The fact that

at he's scared of Jiyoung is just weird . We'll yeah he looks y at times but that's just him.

"hehehe- HYUNG I was only Jokeing ..."

"I don't care shut up and get in the car 

TOP is in there already and WHERE THE HELL IS DAESUNG!!!!!!!" I can tell he got prank by DAESUNG again . His face is red.

" Hey Ji calm down I bet he's in the bathroom fixing his face again, for the 10 the time ! DAESUNG HURRY UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" I pound on the door.

" Okay okay let go ."

"thank you" Ji says rolling his eyes 

we all get in the car and head for work.

 

 

 

 

A/N sorry for this ish writing ;(