l

Odd One Out

You fixed your hair behind your ear, as it once again fell into your face. You sighed, continuing to do your work. The teacher walked by for the fifth time, keeping an eye on you. Your new bruises didn't seem very noticeable, but then again, you were choosing to ignore them. As you finish the last question, somebody walks into the room, Lee Sungjong, a popular boy, who was part of the group, Infinite. You usually chose to ignore them, but sometimes their crazy acts did seem to get your attention. Sungjong quickly shuffled into the room and took a seat beside L(Myungsoo), and Hoya. You stood up to hand in your sheet, and you could feel them staring at you. You quickly returned to your desk, just as the lunch bell rang. You speed walked out of the classroom, and felt yourself bump into somebody. You dropped your books by accident, only to have them picked up by Dongwoo, another member of Infinite. You could feel the glares of the fangirls while he smiled at you. 

"Joesonghabnida!" He said as he finished picking up the last of your very many books, and handed them back to you. "Wait, are you new?" 

You heard that question all the time, and everytime, you'd give them the exact same answer.

"Yes, I am. Thank you for helping me pick up my books." You bowed and quickly walked to the cafeteria. You were already starving, and you used the 5000 won your grandmother had given to you that morning. You ordered something small, but filling enough for the day. You thanked the chef and walked to a table that was empty. You began eating your soup, when suddenly, 3 more plates dropped onto your table. You looked up to see all of Infinite around you, taking seats. Your eyes went big in confusion and you wondered why they had noticed you, for the first time, after 3 years of being in the same highschool. Sunggyu nodded at you, as he sat across from you, while Sungyeol and Wooyhun had taken the seats beside you.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind us sitting here, but you looked lonely." Sungyeol said, smiling widely. You nodded your head slightly, just as Hoya reached up and waved his hand at the other four members. Your breathe hitched as you saw Lee Sungjong, with his new, and soon to be ex girlfriend, So Ra. You had a crush on Sungjong ever since you arrived at this school. He had a cute exterior, a bit girly, and everyone said he was the best at girl group dances, but he was still strong, and very thoughtful. He was known as the school player, because he was good at making girls fall for him. You knew you would never have a chance, so you just watched him with his new girlfriends, one for each week, sometimes only for two or three days. He took a seat beside Sunggyu and gave you a smile. You could feel the change coming.