Hard Work

Final Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin-Hye smells at the red roses, inhaling the beautiful scent of roses, now she understood why women like roses and why do it represent love. She learns through her flower arrangement class few years back, her teacher teached her the hidden meaning of each flower and ways to represent them beautifully. She didn't forget that red roses represent the love and passion and it is a perfect way to show how much she love him. Maybe she forget to say those words, which it could make them distance apart gradually, but now she which to take the first steps to recollect their beautiful memories and tell him whole heartedly that she love him. She didn't plan to make this wedding a burden for him, they fight over everything about the wedding, it drained her and he finally distance himself. She felt it and confuse whether he still wish to go on with the long- waiting wedding which was his idea at the first place.

It is not that she could just cancel the wedding, his words were sharp, it still hurt her when he said that, "You think you could cancel this? It will be a laughing stock and the damage cost is huge, you think you could get over this with your childish thoughts!"

 

She placed her flower piece at the center of the large foyer table, bright red roses and purple lavender, a combination that is perfect for the re-union. She wants to get over the fight since there still many things that she need to discuss with him, from the interior design of their house to the color of the kitchen counter top that she couldn't decide. She still has a long list of wedding preparations that need to be done.

 

Just then, she heard a heavy and slow steps towards the entrance. She gracefully walks towards the stranger who she didn't contact for a week. He still surprisingly handsome. Shin-Hye make the eye-contact with him and smile timidly to him, she said, "Surprise!"

He walks non-chalantly towards the living room and tossed his car keys and phone to the couch, he looks over Shin-Hye and said, "Why are you here? You should tell me when you come over,"

"It is a surprise, it will be no fun if I tell you ahead," Shin-Hye replied.

"I don't like surprise event, can you stop doing it?" he replied coldly.

Shin-Hye walked towards the dining table and say, "Ok, I will not do it. So how is your day? You look tired."

"Oh, ok," he replied.

"I cook dinner, come over you must be hungry," Shin-Hye suggested.

"No, I just ate dinner outside," he coldly replied.

Shin-Hye stands up and seat herself next to pouty Min-Ho. She touched his shoulder and said, "Aigoo, you must be tired, what would you like me to do?"

Min-Ho turns to face Shin-Hye and said, "Shin-Hye, could you stop doing this? We always fight and then you come over again. It is repeated over the years and we always fight for same things."

Shin-Hye inhaled deeply and said, "Yes, we fight, you didn't contact me for 1 week, that's why I come over. Should I stop coming over? Is this what you want?"

Min-Ho stared at her, his eyes are cold without any sympathy, is this the man she met few years ago? Why does he grow into other person who she hardly understand? Can he understand that she is trying her very best to be with him even though he push her aside few times? Didn't he know that she love him so much that sometimes it hurt her to listen to those of his sarcastic words? Shin-Hye wonder whether he doing it on purpose to hurt her or does he really wish not to see her again.

"Even if I say yes, it is what I want, then will you change? You are always the same," Min-Ho complains.

"Are you telling me about the wedding? I already plan it ahead and it is your idea at first place," Shin-Hye defends.

"Don't get it started, Park Shin-Hye. You know all the fuss about the wedding and it is your problem which I told you few t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter