FINAL

Jealousy

 

What the hell am I doing at this party? And where the hell is this stupid woman? Doesn’t she know I hate waiting? I’m going to kill her; I swear.

“Yo!”

I rolled my eyes at this midget.

“Tiffany ah~”

And my best friend who happened to be this midget’s girlfriend came rolling behind her.

“Why are you so moody?”

The midget asked as she put her arms around her girlfriend’s waist.

“I’m going to kill someone.”

“She’s not here yet?”

“Chill, Fany. I’m sure she’s somewhere around.”

“Find her and tell her Tiffany Hwang’s going to kill her.”

“Are you ordering me around?”

“Yes, Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon whined at her girlfriend who tried to pacify her.

“Just go and find her, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon pouted her lips and Jessica leaned towards her; whispered something in her ears. Taeyeon smiled widely.

“You promise!”

“Yes, I promise if only you’re a good girl.”

“I’ll be good!”

Taeyeon ran off; running around searching for somebody.

“What did you say to her?”

Tiffany regretted asking. Jessica’s sly smirk revealed everything.

“You’re such a ert.”

“She’s my girlfriend!”

“Do you have to reward her with for something she had done?”

“You’re jealous because you’re not ing anyone.”

“Do not discuss my life. I’m a partial nun.”

“Tiffany, you’re such an . Why couldn’t you give her a chance?”

“Give who a chance? That tanned dork?”

“Yeah? The two of you have been dating for so long. Why don’t you make it official?”

“You know my preposition when it comes to relationship.”

“That tanned dork cares about you a lot more than anyone in this world.”

“Thanks best friend. Did you just say bad stuff about yourself?”

“I’m being your best friend that’s why I ironed out the stupidity you have in you.”

“Shut up.”

Tiffany was afraid of relationships. She had her heart broken too many times and so she decided to just date casually. For some reason, she caught the attention of a handsomely beautiful tanned dork by the name of Kwon Yuri but Tiffany stuck to her stand – no commitment.

Taeyeon managed to find Yuri and dragged her along with her. Yuri was struggling so much.

“YA~ I haven’t greet that girl!”

“You have one girl that you need to greet urgently and immediately.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Have you forgotten about Tiffany Hwang?”

“She’s here?”

“Yes, and I was forced to look for you. You know how much I hate taking orders from Tiffany. She’s such a controlled queen.”

“Isn’t Jessica’s one too?”

“She’s not as critical as Tiffany Hwang.”

“I like her being a controlled queen.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Then marry her!”

“She won’t even let me date her seriously; how the hell am I supposed to marry her?!”

“Propose her with the most expensive diamond ring or something.”

“So you’re telling me to rob a bank; propose to Tiffany and spend my marriage life in prison?”

Taeyeon frowned and then smirked.

“Point taken. But I don’t care. Go and greet her before I make you too!”

Taeyeon dragged the poor girl behind her and when Tiffany spotted them; both swallowed hard.

“Why are you sweating? I should be the one.”

“You know, Tiffany Hwang is one scary woman. She could just glare at me and I could be probably peed in my pants.”

“Seriously? You’re so afraid of Tiffany?”

“Shut up and ho-ho, you’re in serious . Look at her glare.”

Both looked up and shuddered immediately.

“Good luck, babe.”

“Shut up.”

Yuri stood in front of Tiffany; the other girl was putting her hands on her hips. She was furious. Taeyeon was hiding behind Jessica.

“Hi Fany.”

“What the hell.”

“Urm?”

“Where did you go? How could you leave me alone here?”

“I told you I have to say hi to my friends.”

“You could bring me along.”

Yuri’s eyes grew larger.

“What?”

“Tiffany, I thought you said you don’t like to be seen with me?”

“Did I say that?”

“Yeah, you didn’t want people to mistake you as my girlfriend, remember?”

Tiffany bit her lower lip. She did mention that to Yuri before but she didn’t care. That dumb woman left her all alone.

“I don’t care.”

“So it’s okay for me to bring you around with me?”

“You don’t want to?”

“NO! I would love to!”

“Let’s go then.”

Tiffany stretched her hand out and Yuri took it quickly.  Tiffany wrapped her arm around Yuri’s and they walked around the party; it was Yuri’s party so most of them were Yuri’s friends.

“Tiffany’s confusing.”

Jessica turned to her girlfriend.

“Why you say that?”

“Sica, she’s obviously toying with Yuri.”

Jessica shook her head and grinned widely.

“No, she just doesn’t realize that her heart has chosen Yuri.”

“Why? What makes you think so?”

“She won’t be holding on to Yuri so tightly. Look at her.”

Tiffany was holding on to Yuri tightly; her eye-smiles were so prominent that people complimented Yuri so much about having a beautiful girlfriend. And Tiffany didn’t rebuff them either.

“So you’re telling me that Yuri might stand a chance?”

“Let’s see how Kwon Yuri scores this time.”

-

Yuri walked proudly with Tiffany by her side. Everyone complimented her for having a beautiful girlfriend. Even her boss, Eunhyuk said so. Tiffany was watching Yuri as she made her way around the tables with guests kept shaking Yuri’s hands.

Tiffany found it weird that she didn’t mind to be referred as Yuri’s girlfriend. In fact, it made her felt proud when people told her about Yuri’s hard work. This promotion was well-deserving and Tiffany already knew Yuri was capable. She was really proud of Yuri for some reason.

“Why are you smiling so widely?”

Yuri caught her smiling to herself.

“I’m happy.”

“Why?”

“I’m just happy.”

“Because of me?”

“Aren’t you full of yourself?”

But Tiffany’s cheeks were blushing. They gave her away and Yuri knew. She grinned widely.

“Fine, I’m full of myself but at least I made you happy. And you cannot deny it because your cheeks are showing.”

“Shut up and move on.”

Yuri stuck her tongue out. After the introduction, Tiffany went back to the couple. Taeyeon was already fidgeting about in her seat. Jessica smacked her forehead.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“The royal highness is back. I’m moving this seat for her.”

“I heard that. Stop being sarcastic, midget!”

“Grr, I’m not a midget!”

“Okay, okay can the two of you stop fighting?”

“She started it!”

“Taeyeon, remember what I told you about tonight?”

She flashed her impish grin and Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“You’re not dating a girl. You’re dating a kid, best friend.”

“Whatever; she’s my kid.”

“YOU LOSE, TIFFANY!”

“SHUT UP MIDGET!”

This could go on and on so Jessica just ignored them. She ignored the two who were bickering among themselves. Suddenly she saw a girl coming onto Yuri; grabbing Yuri’s waist and grinding against her.

“Holy !”

Well, Taeyeon happened to see it as well.

“Why are you cursing?”

“Tiffany, do you want to get some drinks?”

Jessica quickly got up on her feet and tried to steer Tiffany away but too late, Taeyeon and her big mouth had to reveal it all.

“Kwon Yuri is grinding with some girl.”

Tiffany jerked around and saw the scene too. Some girl was grinding her against Yuri. Yuri was just staring at the girl intensely.

“What the hell.”

Tiffany didn’t like what she was looking at. She has never felt so pissed before and she clenched her fists tightly.

“Tiffany, are you alright?”

“What’s that doing?”

“Woah, Yuri’s not your girlfriend. I think it’s okay for her to dance with the girls other than you.”

“Shut up.”

She managed to knuckle Taeyeon on her forehead. The latter pouted her lips and was about to rebuke her when Jessica

“Tiffany, they are just dancing.”

“No, that girl is having dry with Yuri.”

“Tiffany, are you jealous?”

“Hell, yes.”

Tiffany marched towards Yuri and the couple was helpless. A jealous Tiffany was not someone you should offend or stop. She would walk through hell if she had to just to unleash her jealousy.

“KWON YURI!”

She screamed the out of Yuri as the taller girl was stunned to find Tiffany glaring at her. She swore she could literally steam rushing out from Tiffany’s nostrils.

“Tiffany?”

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“Huh?”

Tiffany pushed the other girl away and stood in front of Yuri. She boxed out in front of the girl and stood her ground. The girl was staring back at her.

“Stay away.”

“Why should I?”

“I mean it. You don’t want to step on my tail, sweetheart.”

“Yuri, who is she?”

Yuri wanted to answer but Tiffany stopped her. She looked into Tiffany’s eyes; they sparkled so brightly. This was the first time she witnessed Tiffany like this – Tiffany was being possessive.

“She’s my girlfriend.”

“Tsk.”

“What’s that for?”

“She told me she’s not seeing anybody.”

That was the honest truth. Yuri was not wrong. They were not exclusive and they were obviously not dating seriously. But what Tiffany replied to the girl made Yuri’s heart leapt.

“She’s dating me now. She’s seeing me now. She’s my girlfriend from this moment on.”

Yuri’s eyes grew wider.

“And I don’t want to see you near her anymore.”

With that, Tiffany pushed the girl away and pulled Yuri behind her. Yuri was helpless as she was dragged out of the club. Tiffany stopped when they were outside and Yuri was confused. Tiffany didn’t turn around; her head was facing down and suddenly she heard sniffles. Yuri was alarmed. She slowly turned Tiffany around; the other girl didn’t struggle.

“Tiffany?”

She was stunned to find tears in Tiffany’s eyes. She pulled the girl closer and hugged her tightly. Tiffany took the opportunity to lean against Yuri’s chest.

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Why are you saying sorry for?”

“I hurt you.”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Yes I did. I’m aware of your feelings for me. I know you love me but I just took you lightly.”

Yuri was taken aback when Tiffany confessed. Yes, she loves Tiffany. She fell in love with Tiffany when she laid eyes on her for the very first time. But Tiffany never wanted more so Yuri had to suppress her feelings for her.

“Tiffany..”

“I love you, Yuri.”

Yuri gently pulled her away and looked into Tiffany’s eyes. was wide open as she still couldn’t believe what Tiffany has just said.

“Wait, what?”

“I love you. I’m in love with you.”

“Tiffany, did you just confess?”

“Yes, I am now. I’ve been holding back for the longest time. After seeing you with some other girls, I know I cannot do this anymore. I’m jealous of all the girls who have their eyes on you. This is wrong, you’re mine. You have to be mine, Yuri.”

Yuri smiled. She never expected this. She never thought she could hear those 3 words from Tiffany. She pulled Tiffany closer and hugged her tightly.

“Well, you’re my girlfriend now.”

Tiffany was confused.

“You just declared to the whole world in the party that you’re my girlfriend and I’m yours from this moment on.”

“You mean.. you mean you agreed?”

“Tiffany Hwang, I’ve fallen in love with you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you. You’ve caught my heart and I’m just waiting for the right time to give you all that I have. I just have one question though.”

“What is it?”

“Can I love you from now own?”

Tiffany nodded her head without hesitation.

“So you’re mine? Like how I’m yours?”

“Yes, I want to be yours. I want to be your girlfriend.”

“Then I’ll give you my all. I promise; I’ll never break your heart.”

The two new lovers embraced each other – a new beginning has just begun.

-

The new couple went back inside and everybody was cheering loudly for them including the girl whom Tiffany had warned to back off from Yuri.

“Congratulations!”

Tiffany was confused when the girl came up to them; shaking her hands with Tiffany like as though the fight didn’t happen earlier on.

“You look confused. Unnie, isn’t my future sister in law look so damn cute when she’s confused?”

“Excuse me?”

“I’m Yoona. I’m Yuri’s step sister. We have the same mother; different father. Well, you see, I was trying to help her out. I purposely did that to get your attention. Boy, you’re feisty, sis in law!”

“What?”

Poor Tiffany. She was slowly realizing that she was being trick.

“You see, Yuri’s my favourite sister. And Kim Taeyeon is my boss. She needed help to make you realize how important Yuri’s to you.”

Tiffany snapped her neck to find Taeyeon who was busy with Jessica.

“You can deal with her later but all of us meant well. She got permission from Jessica unnie to help Yuri out. I was testing out if you love my sister. I mean my sister is head over heels over you. And she’s practically punch drunk in love with you. But there’s just one thing I cannot bear to see her.”

“What is it?”

“She dreamt of you every night; calling out your name. She might look happy on the outside but deep down inside, she’s hurting because you couldn’t accept her.”

Yuri was looking away when Tiffany turned to her. But Tiffany cupped her cheeks with her palms and brought Yuri to face her.

“I’m sorry. I was a fool.”

“No, it’s okay.”

“I promise you. I’ll love you well from now own.”

“I’m sorry that my sister has to trick you like this. I didn’t want to be involved but the three of them wouldn’t stop breathing down my neck.”

Yuri eyed her sister and Yoona stuck her tongue out. She rolled her eyes. Just then, another girl appeared and took Yoona’s hand. She squeezed it tightly.

“Are you done with your “grinding” with your sister?”

“Are you jealous, baby?”

“I’m not supposed to but I cannot help it!”

“Aw, you’re such a cutie. You can take me back now.”

“Are you sure?”

“Soo Young love, you can take me with you now. My sister has found her own “grinder”.”

Soo Young looked up to find Yuri intertwined her hands with a lady. She smiled widely.

“Ah, she’s Tiffany?”

“Yes, she is.”

“Okay, that’s great! So I can take my girlfriend with me now?”

“Yes you can but you have to send her home by 12 midnight.”

“Aw man!”

“She’s still young!”

“Unnie, I’m 24!”

“I don’t care. I’ll see you at home at midnight!”

The two younger girls grumbled as they walked away from the new couple. Tiffany was looking on; realized how much Yuri has suffered all this while.

“Hey, what are you thinking of?”

“I’m sorry again.”

“No, don’t be sorry. We’re starting anew now. Let’s just focus on the present and future okay?”

Tiffany nodded and her cheeks were flushing red when Yuri kissed her on the lips. Yuri was pleasantly amused.

“Why are you blushing? I kissed you so many times before.”

“Erm,  you’re my girlfriend now. I just cannot help but feeling shy about it.”

“You’re so cute, Tiffany. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

-

The new couple was having a good time on the dance floor. They were practically all over each other; grinding their bodies together.

So do what you want
What you want with my body
Do what you want
Don't stop, let's party
Do what you want
What you want with my body
Do what you want
What you want with my body

Tiffany was singing in Yuri’s ears. The two then giggled as Yuri leaned closer. Their bodies were stuck closely to each other; their smiles never left their faces.

“Are you sure you allow me to do what I want to your body?”

“I’m giving you the chance to explore. You don’t want it?”

“You know, I can get rough on the bed.”

Tiffany gave a sly smirk and whispered in Yuri’s ears.

“I like it rough and dirty.”

Do what I want
Do what I want with your body
Do what I want
Do what I want with your body
Back of the club, taking shots, getting naughty
No invitations, it's a private party
Do what I want
Do what I want with your body
Do what I want
Do what I want with your body
Yeah, we taking these haters and we roughing 'em up
And we laying the club like we don't give a

 

“Let’s get out of here.”

Yuri had enough. She couldn’t wait.

“Where are we going?”

“To my home and my room. I’m going to do whatever I want with your body.”

Tiffany grinned.

“Let’s go, quickly!”

And the two had the best night of their lives for the first time together.

-