The Big Introduction

Living The Perfect Life

I looked over at my exhausted husband. I sighed and thought about what had happened within the last 2 days; The birth of Anna (pronounced Ahna), the marriage, and the debut of my older sisters band. Anna is the one and only thing that I am proud of, and I'm sure jonghyun feels the same way. The marriage was between Onew and Vanessa; Vanessa is my best friend so of course I was the best woman. But   since my daughter was born, I couldn’t even go. It was a sad thought, I had always thought that I would be there for her when she got married. The hands of a man bring me back to reality. I breathed in as deeply as my lungs could take. The hands wrapped around my waist tighter. The most familiar voice of an angel sang quietly in my ear. It sang “Kalel, my Juliette, saraghae.”

“Jonghyun, My Romeo, I love you more, ”I replied as I quickly turned around to see the face of my lover with a smile on his face. I put my hands on his neck and pressed my nose against his.

“Kalel, you and Anna are my life now. You know that right?” Jonghyun said quietly. I smiled and gave him a passionate kiss.

“I want you to make sure she has plenty of things to do when I’m gone.” He said as he let go of my waist. I removed my hands from his neck and laughed a little.

“She’s a baby, what am I supposed to give her?” I giggled as I turned around and attempted to leave the room. Jonghyun grabbed my solider and spun me around. He had a serious look on his face.

“She is not just a baby, she is our little girl.” He said as he handed me a pink elephant from the big cardboard box. His serious look wiped away and he smiled. I looked at the pink elephant in my hand.It had a bow on the top of its head that was white, it had a long trunk that I’m sure Anna is going to like to chew on.By the time I looked up jonghyun was already gone.  I sighed in Tiredness. About 2 hours later all of SHINee was back home. Key was picking on Taemin friendly as jonghyun was holding our daughter in his arms. Minho was outside with his son, Jae. His wife left him about a year ago when his son was 2.Onew was sitting on the couch with Vanessa laughing about something.I smiled and looked back at Jonghyun who was rocking Anna back and forth singing a part of a-yo. After 2 hours of cooking we all sat down at the table, there was just enough room for the 9 of us.I sat next to Vanessa and Jonghyun.As we all hungrily scarfed down our food Minho and Jae finished first.I finished last due to all the thinking I was doing.I thought about Anna and I thought about my older sister, I secretly didn’t want her group to be successful but of course I wasn’t going to tell her that.After everyone had gone off to be including Anna and Jae it was almost 1:30am.I was in the kitchen cleaning up after the meal we had when I heard a faint knock at the front door,I opened the front door ,seeing a 2 cops, 1 girl 1 boy.

“We have something to tell you, Mrs. Kim”  The girl said with a saddened grin, I nodded and let them carry on.

“You have an older sister named Hana right?” The male cop said while his brown eyes were locked on mine. I nodded once again, I couldn’t talk because there was a lump in my throat.

“She is in the hospital, she got in a huge car accident, your lucky she’s alive.I swallowed hard.Hot tears ran down my face.I shut the door afraid to get embarrassed in front of the cops.Jonghyun ran to my rescue, as he gave me a warm hug I explained everything to him.