The Kingdom Welcome

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few minutes ago I had a normal life, well a normal life for a loner. I was a junior in high school not really popular. Heck I didn't even have a friend. But then after a doll face new student shows up I suddenly became the talk of the school. What's even weirder is that somehow a week later I had to save the entire school from a crazy witch who could use MAGIC! More over I turned into a red-headed FAIRY! I don't know what's going one anymore. And now in some portal....

"Hey wait both of you are new right? My name is Stella! Fairy of the sun. This Aisha, Musa, Tecna and Flora. 

The one with dark and wavy hair was Aisha. The Blonde was Stella. The one wearing headphones was Musa. Tecna was the one with purple hair and Flora was the one with slightly tanned skin.

"Um... so where are we going?"

I was both confused and terrified.

"We're going to your place the kingdom of Domino! You'll see how amazing it really is once we get there."

As a bright light started to appear at the end of the portal I braced myself for the worst and closed my eyes. 

"We're here... um you can open your eye. It's that scary."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the most magnificent sight that anyone could ever imagine.

"Ouch, get off of me!"

"Well you could do us a favor by losing some of that weight!"

"Hey! Don't talk to her that way!"

We turned around to find that Kelsey and Cristina followed us. Oh, and Bryan too, you know the doll face's friend.   

"What the! What the hell are you losers doing here?!" 

I was right about being terrified.  

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter