The Joker enters the Deck

A Love Story in the Deck of Cards : The King and The Joker

 

It is a normal morning in KPOP Institution in early March. The breezy wind that passes through makes the day cool, and the corridors were filled with thousands of students who have their own chattering and gossips that contributes to the noise within the school premises. 

On this normal day a girl transferred into this famous school. . .

"Well here I am. . . Got to greet the chancellor. . . *SIGH* what a hassle " the transferee thought to herself as she entered the school and went to the Chancellor's Office 

 

~~KNOCK . . . KNOCK ~~

 

"Come in" a voice from the Chancellor's office said.

 

As the transferee entered the office. . .

 

"Good Morning Miss. Take a seat." greeted the student casually.

"How could I help you?" The chancellor asked while sitting comfortably on his chair.

 

"Good Morning, Sir. I am the new transferee" The transferee replied.

 

With the response of the transferee the chancellor was startled, knowing that only one transferee was admitted this semester. With that he immediately stood up and greeted the transferee warmly.

 

"Good morning Young Mistress! I am Mr. Lee Soo Man the chancellor of this school"

"Good morning Sir. . . I am glad to meet you. . Oh! Please do not address me as Young Mistress,. Please just call me as Ms. Kim since I am now a student in here, Mr. Lee ~~ “The girl responded

"Oh of course if that is your wish. Young Mist -" the chancellor was about to say when the transferee hushed the chancellor.

“I mean -- Ms. Kim" Mr. Lee corrected himself

"Thank you Mr. Lee. I would like to greet you on behalf of my father who would wanted me to pass on his greetings to the chancellor" the girl politely said.

 

"Ah! Of course if you have anything you want or need. Just tell me and I'll personally attend to that matter myself." Mr. Lee offered while smiling widely. 

 

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for the offer. I'd like to know the schedule of my class and if you could please give me a map of the entire school premises i would really appreciate it. “Ms. Kim requested while smiling.

 

"Ah. of course! As expected of the Young Mistress, she no longer needs a guide all you need is a map and you can figure it out. hahaha . . Ms Kim you really are a gifted person who is perfect in everything ~ blah ~ blah ~ blah ~ " Mr. Lee praised her continuously only to be stopped by Ms. Kim's interruption.

"ah. sir? I'd like to have those as soon as possible? when would i be able to get it?

 "Ah! Yes. Yes. Right away! Ms. Kim" Mr. Lee frantically answered.

Mr. Lee then called for his secretary to have all the things that Ms. Kim requested.

 

After 5 minutes of waiting...

 

"Sir, here is the map and the class schedule of Ms. Kim." the secretary of Mr. Lee said as she passed the map of the school to Mr. Lee.

 

"You may go now."  the chancellor commanded with authority and gentleness.

 

After the secretary left. ...

 

"Here you go Ms. Kim" Mr. Lee said as she gave the things to the girl.

 

"Yes Thank you Mr. Lee" the girl respectfully answered.

 

"By the way, please keep my lineage as a secret and don't give me special privileges, I\d like to be a normal student for once. Can you please do that for me?" the girl said to Mr. Lee

 

"But --"

 

"Please do so." the girl plead.

"Alright. I got it Ms. Kim." Mr. Lee answered defeatedly.

"I'll be on my way then Sir."

 

"Yes. Take care Ms. Kim." the chancellor said as Ms. Kim went ou of the office

 

As she left the chancellor's office. She is looking for her class with the use of the map she had.

 

*SIGH* =What direction should I go to? I am really bad with directions! Should I ask for help?=

=No. No. No. I should not. I cannot always rely on others....=  *SIGH* the girl thought to herself.

 

While thinking and trying to decipher the map she had on her hands, she decided to wander around around the campus.

After wandering around for around 15 minutes. . .

BAM!!

"Oww!!" the girl exclaimed as she stumbled backwards.

"Aww!!!" the other student exclaimed as well.

 

"Hey! watch where you're going!" the student and the transferee exclaimed in unison.

 

When both of them were able to stand firmly. 

"You! Would you look at whe -- " the student said as she realized something about the girl

 

"Taeyeon? Taetae is that you?" the student asked excitedly.

 

"Taetae?. Do I know you? Miss?" Taeyeon asked.

"Silly Dork! it's me! Tiffany Hwang! Don't you remember?" the student said as she hugged Taeyeon tightly.

"Tippani? As in Fany ~? My childhood friend who went back to America?" Taeyeon was puzzled.

"Yes!! It's me! See!! " Tiffany said as she showed her killer eyesmile to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon immediately recognized that eye smile. The most precious eye smile she had ever seen.

"Fany ~ ah!!! I missed you too much!!!" she blurted as she hugged Tiffany tightly.

"I missed you too, Taetae!! You haven't changed at all!! You look the same as when we last met!!" Tiffany said while hugging Taeyeon in her arms.

"I missed you too!! That eyesmile never changes! kekeke" Taeyeon said.

"Haha! Your height and your Ahjumma laughter did not change at all !!" Tiffany teased

"Hey! I grew! Taller than the last time we met" Taeyeon complained as she pouted

 

"By the way are you the new student in our class?" Tiffany said as she broke the hug

"Well it seems like I am the only transfer student this semester so maybe I am... Wait! you mean we're classmates?" Taeyeon asked excitedly

"Yes! hahaha... But why didn't you enter the first class?" Tiffany asked worriedly

"Well . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't know how to read this." Taeyeon said as she showed Tiffany the map in her hands.

"Wait you mean you were wandering around with this? Yet you don't know how to get there?" Tiffany asked while trying to hide her laughter.

Taeyeon nodded.

"You are still the same! Haha! You're still not good with directions! hehe..." Tiffany said.

"But why did you not ask a fellow student?" Tiffany asked.

"I can't. I mean I cannot always rely on others. I have to live up to the expectations of Dad." She responded to the question as she snatched away the map from Tiffany's hand.

 

"Now that you mention it. How is Uncle Kim doing?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Well he's fine and he told me that I will inherit the company, Kim Empire, after my graduation" Taeyeon whispered softly so as not to let anyone hear.

 

"Ah is that so? But why are you whispering?" Tiffany asked confused on Taeyeon's actions.

 

"I want to keep my lineage as a secret." Taeyeon answered softly.

 

"Why?" Tiffany responded confused.

 

"I wanna enjoy this school as a normal student." Taeyeon answered.

"I see. If that's what my best friend wants... I'll keep it as a secret." Tiffany assured.

"Thank you very much! keke... I knew I could count on you." Taeyeon said as she pulled Tiffany for another hug.

"Ah. Sica and Sunny are also here. . . I was on my way to meet them." Tiffany told Taeyeon.

"Sica? and Sunny? ... GREAT!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily!

"Come with me... They'll surely love to see you again!" Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon's hand.

"Yes, sure. But how about our class? " Taeyeon asked.

"Oh! Come on.. We don't have class cause our teacher is absent today." Tiffany said..

"Alright! Let's go." Taeyeon said.

 

As they passed along the corridors Taeyeon could feel stares from the students as they passed by.

 

"Why are the students staring at me?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about it." Tiffany told Taeyeon

"If you say so...." Taeyeon responded hesitantly.

 

Then they saw a crowd around the gate of the school...

 

"What's with that?" Taeyeon asked confused

"Ah! Those are the fan clubs of the Four Kings." Tiffany responded.

"Four Kings?" Taeyeon asked

"Yes the Four Kings. I'll tell you more about them later." Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon towards the meeting place of Sica and Sunny.

 

 =Four Kings? Who could they be? = Taeyeon thought to herself. as they walked to meet Sica and Sunny.

 


(A/N) : Hello.. This is my first fanfic...Hope you understand that I am not yet used to writing stories.. I hope you would be considerate enough to post comments.. :) 

 

Well Taeyeon already entered the school and met her bestfriend Tiffany.. But why are the students staring at Taeyeon? And who are these Four Kings?

Hope you like it! and Subscribe if you find it interesting.... Thanks

Please Kindly post you comments about this story. . . 

Thanks. .  I'll try to update soon...