1.1

The kindergarten teacher.

Hi, Xi Luhan here. I'm here to share you guys my life and how boring is it. It's not that it is boring or something; it's just- my life is incomplete.

My life isn't that boring, like I said- but if you look closely to it; it's pretty much normal. I live at Seoul, near my workplace, I got a little brother and a half older brother; who doesn't even look like the oldest. I was adopted to this family when our parents die in Beijing.

I'm a young man whose dreams is to be a successful in the future and had lots of dream. In my 15 years of being in this world; I got no love life. My ex girlfriend broke up with me when she found out, I'm biual. With this face, people call me princess.

They said my face is like a girl. I want people to acknowledge me as manly as Rain, but no one has ever done that to me. Even my co-members.

Byun Baekhyun; he may look like a puppy but he's manly enough to make all our fans to explode because of his fingers. Yeah, I watched a few videos of us in the site. Baekhyun-ssi likes to use his fingers, holding them up high with confidence.

Do Kyungsoo; another puppy in the group. He's cute, I'll tell you. He made different kinds of expression, which people find it cute enough. His big doe eyes makes him even more cuter. He has a heart-shape lips whenever he smiled and most of all, his angelic voice, that melts our fans' hearts.

The last member to join us is Kim Jongdae, he has a nickname; which is Chen, though he usually want people to call him by his first name. He has a cousin, Kim Jongin, who's our dance instructor. Jongdae is gay. He's dating someone and I knew it's a guy. He's our main vocalist among us. His voice can reached a high notes- which Baekhyun and I can also reach it.

Among us, I'm the only one who is not normal at all. They're rich, all of them. Baekhyun's brother owned a famous market store at downtown in Myeongdong. Jongdae's parents lived in the states and owned a huge Asian's restaurant. And Kyungsoo's family owned a restaurant in Seoul. I'm the only one who is not rich among them.

My younger brother, ZiTao is still in the pre-school, which is . I want to teach him how to play soccer though his attention is on martial arts. He likes to watch those action movies, which martial arts are the main view.

Minseok hyung, or Xiumin, is the only person in the world who I trust when it comes to saving money. He owned a coffee shop near at my workplace. He's also dating someone but it's still a mystery for me. He doesn't like being called as 'Hyung' because people would judge him. And he experienced those before.

My life isn't that interesting until...

 

 

I woke up when my alarm clock turn off. I slowly open my eyes as I swing my legs to the end of the couch, letting out a loud yawn; I scan the whole area. Here am I, in the practice room with my co-members, the producer, and our CEO.

They were telling Baekhyun, my co-workers, how to reach the note they wanted, which made Kyungsoo to roll his eyes in frustration.

We've been in the room for 7 straight hours. No one even dared to make us rest for a bit.

"I told you," Yifan, or Kris, our CEO in the company, started. "If you want to reach the note; breath in and let it out!"

"He can't reach it." Chanyeol, our producer, said. "Baekhyun-ie isn't Jongdae."

Kris roll his eyes and place his hands on his waist, tilting his head, and gives Baekhyun a look. "Don't stop until you reach it." He sternly said.

I send Baekhyun a 'Fighting' look and that didn't work at all.

Jongdae was out. He was sick and couldn't sing for a few weeks, which the CEO, didn't have a choice but to use Baekhyun. I can see Baekhyun's lips quivering as tears starting to form on his eyes. The way his hand clench around the cord of the  headphone.

When I was about to open my mouth, Chanyeol quickly speaks, "Baekhyun-ah, you can stop now."

Kris' head flew to Chanyeol's direction and scowls at the producer, "What do you think you're doing?"

As if Chanyeol didn't hear it, he pressed the speaker button again and speaks through the mic, "Baek, go outside of that room now."

I blink and hope that Kris wouldn't punch Chanyeol's face.

The way Kris' face scrunch, he was ready to punch Chanyeol. He speaks in a low; frustrated tone, "What the hell, Chanyeol?"

"Our idols is not a guinea pigs, Yifan."Chanyeol look up from his master chair and send Kris a glare as he continue, "I can fill a lawsuit for them against you.."

Kris sigh deeply and rub his nape, making his eyes to wander. "Fine.." He mutters but we can hear it. "You guys go and take a meal, my treat." After that, he walks away from the room.

"Geez," I said as I wipe the sweat forming on my forehead, "He's really scary and Chanyeol, how can you talk to him like that! He can fired you!"

Chanyeol let out a soft chuckles as he turn off the lights on the room and spinning his chair to face me, "He can't fire me. I'm his greatest producer."

"Yeah right." Kyungsoo snorted.

Baekhyun came out of the room and awkwardly sits besides me with his head low.

"Are you okay?" I asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"Is your voice okay, Baekhyun-ah?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded. He usually speaks whenever Chanyeol asked him.

Chanyeol smiles and grab his phone, dialing a random numbers and put his phone on his ear.

While our producer is talking to someone, Kyungsoo sits down on my other sides and yawn, stretching his legs.

"I've been freaking standing on the spot." He pouts his lips and lean his head on the couch.

Baekhyun let out a small chuckles and speaks, "Luhan hyung had the whole couch to himself."

The two of us snap our heads to Baekhyun's direction as I speak, "Your voice is raspy. Are you sure you're okay?"

Baekhyun bob his head again, looking down as Chanyeol spin his chair again to look at us, "What's wrong?"

I blink and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Your' face shows fear somehow. Oh, I ordered chicken and pizza. Jongin is coming too."

I felt Kyungsoo's hand on my thigh jump a bit and I look at him, raising a brow.

A few moments of listening to our track, Chanyeol stood up from his chair and hand me his phone, I gave him a look and he said it's for me.

I took the phone and went to the corner, placing the speaker on my ear and speaks quietly, "Hello, this is Luhan."

"Luhaaaaaaeeen!" I know who's the owner of that voice.

"Xiumin, what's up?"

"Something bad happened! ZiTao's teacher called me and asked a guardian to pick him up!"

I raises a brow and reply, "What happened?"

"Just go!"

"I had work, hyung."

"Don't call me hyung! Just go, Luhan. Maybe something bad happened to ZiTao!"

I hang up and made my way to Chanyeol, I took a small breath in and when I got near to his chair; he spin around and motion me to go.

I blink and thank him, I ran to the couch and grab my bag and run outside.

What could possibly happened to ZiTao. He's not a troublemaker, he may slipped on the floor or injured himself when he tried to use the brook stick as a wushu stick.

The taxi came to my front and I enter it quickly, apologizing to the fans on our entrance and tell the driver the location.

When the taxi stopped in front of the pre-school, I paid the driver and sprint outside, slamming the door open as I made through ZiTao's room.

There were no other students inside except ZiTao and another kid, who was crying. The teacher's back faced me as I motion ZiTao to come over to me.

ZiTao run hesitantly and hug my leg, sniffing on my pants as I figured out he was also crying. "What happened, ZiTao?" I asked him in Chinese, he shakes his head and still burying his nose of my pants. I pats his head and another person came inside.

"Yixing- baby!" A guy with blonde, white skin, and the same height as me, kneel down and spread his arms.

The boy run to the guy's arms and hug his father, I guess.

The blonde male turn his head to me and glare at me, I jump a bit. "You should teach that kid of yours some manners." Then he walks away without even thanking the teacher for comforting his child.

I almost choke on my saliva when I realized that he thought I was ZiTao's father.

I sighed and drag my leg, which ZiTao cling himself on to, to the teacher. I pat his shoulder and he turn around with a smile.

My eyes grew bigger and I felt my heart skips a beat as the teacher face me with a smile.

"I..." I got lose of words and the teacher let out a soft chuckles.

"Mr. Xi, right? I'm Oh Sehun." He bows his head, "You must be wondering what ZiTao-ssi did. Well, apparently, Yixing is the one whose at fault. He snatched ZiTao's colors. That's the reason."

I watch how his voice is so dreamy and his lips. The god made him perfect.

"Mr. Xi?" He called out to me and I shake my head mentally, smiling at him slightly. "I understand the reason." Even though I didn't. "But it's fine, I'll let ZiTao to apologize to that kid."

Sehun, the teacher's name, chuckles softly and shakes his head. "It's not ZiTao's fault. It's Yixing."

"Right right." I stammered in my words as I held ZiTao's hand.

"We- uh, had to go now. I got work to be done today." I said, smiling at the young man in front of me. He nods his head.

"Sure thing, Mr. Xi."

When we head to the door, I let the breath that I've been holding. "ZiTao, who is that?" I asked in Mandarin.

ZiTao's head perked up, "He's Mr. Oh Sehun."

"I know... What do you know about him?"

"I know that he's 25 years old and I guess he's married."

I nodded sadly. He's such a great and fine man. My type, to be honest. But he's married, too bad.


A/N; Thankyou for reading the first chapter. Hope you enjoy it!