Chapter 1

Two Aliens

Thoughts are cursive  and everything is in Her POV  :D

***

First of all I want to introduce myself. I'm (y/n) and come from (y/hometown). I went to South Korea to study. I didn't just went to study but also to see the country and maybe to go to some concerts. Anyway I'll be staying here for one year and then come back to my home. Studying abroad would sound nice to make friends but I didn't want to bid someone goodbye and be heartbroken so I always acted cold. Not the extrem cold one but I tried to avoid any liking for people. I really wanted to come back someday to Korea and live there but that was something like a dream. I thought it would never be true that I could move to Seoul.

BTS was one of the groups I liked in KPOP. But even though I liked I didn't even try to remember any names so I actually don't even know how they look like. I didn't until he came into my life and changed my intentions.

Anyway BTS became more famous and soon they would release their 5th mini album. That they got more popularity doesn't only mean they had a lot of albums but also that they moved into a big appartment that was just next to my small one. This big house had small and big appartments and since I lived alone and the appartment didn't cost that much I lived in it without knowing that BTS was next door.

That day I went home late since I had some schedules in my university. As I walked into the elevator another boy rushed in it before it closed. He was handsome I have to admit. He looked at the buttons and saw that it was already pressed.

"You live there?" he looked at me with a opened mouth. Can't he close his mouth??

I just nodded my head awkwardly.

"You don't look korean" Is he being racist or what?! Is it wrong to be non-asian in South Korea?

"What's wrong with that?!"

"It's nice to know a non-korean person" he smiled. OMG he is handso- No!

I just nodded whit a questioning look. Somehow I wanted to talk to him but I also didn't want.

We walked out the elevator together because we lived on the same floor. I had a suspicious look on my face because I didn't expect him to walk out on the same floor but when he walked into the other direction I mentionally slapped myself.

I walked into my room and tried my best to remember why his face seemed fimiliar to me but I couldn't figure it out. I gave up and started to learn for the upcoming tests. Even though I had been in Seoul for one week there would be already tests so the teacher would know on which level everyone is. I wasn't the top or bottom of my class for sure.

Was that guy maybe an idol? Well, he has the looks... Beside that... he seems to be very 4D. Ugh, I don't know!

***

The next day. Friday.

I fell asleep on my desk and woke up by the sound of my alarm. I lifted my head while rubbing my eyes and felt something on my cheek. I took it off and it was a paper sheet. While messing up my hair I walked to the mirror. The person in the mirror looked like a sleepy mess. That person was me and had a short text written on her cheek. It was mirrored and from the paper sheet I had earlier. After five mintues of trying to get rid of that text it finally went off but now my cheek was burning so I put on make up. I usually only put on eye make up but I always had bb cream with me.

I packed my stuff and went to the coffee shop I always went to in the past days. It wasn't expensive there and the coffee woke me up. I didn't expect him to be there. Maybe he was always there but I didn't really pay any attention to him. Actually I wouldn't have seen his existence in there.

"I'm sorry" I bumped into some guy with a firm chest and a nice perfume.

I had my eyes wide in shock because I spilled my coffee on him. After I looked up to see if he was angry or not I regretted it in an instant. It was my neighbour and he had a incredebly handsome smile on his face. Why is he smiling?? He has coffee on his shirt! It must burn...

"I'm so sorry" I looked down on my feet.

"I won't let you go just like that"

I furrowed my brows and looked at him with a guilty look.

"What do I have to do?"

"Give me your name and phone number" he half smirked half smiled.

"Why?"

"You asked me what you should do" he had an innocent look suddenly on his face.

"Can't I buy you coffee or something like that? To get it all over with..." I mumbled the last part.

"Eyy~ where would be the fun? I want to get to know you"

"But I don't want to" I mumbled again.

"So you don't know BTS am I right?"

I turned my head lightly to the side while a questioning look was glued onto my face.

He just eye smiled. BTS BTS BTS.... I know them... He is a BTS member? But who of them? Wait... He is an idol?!

"Nevermind" he still had this smile on his face.

"And now, phone number and name"

I gave up fighting with him because that wouldn't bring me anywhere. I won't answer on his calls or texts anyway. And beside that he won't even care about me. I mean how would he? I'm not korean and not as pretty as these Ulzzang's.

But he did text me. On my way to university I got 10 messages from him. I turned off my phone so it wouldn't bother me anymore. I'm too busy to answer. But then I felt guilty and opened in the end the text messages he sent me.

'Annyong~'

'What are you doing~?'

'Where are you?'

'Why don you answer?'

'I will sent you so many messages untill you answer!'

'Okay you wanted war'

'Answer'

'Answer'

'A'

'N'

'S'

'W'

'E'

'R'

'STOP!!!" I texted him before he could write any more.

':P'

'I'm going to university right now and I'm too busy to answer!'

'Do you have time afterwards?'

'I have to study'

'Just today~'

'Fine... What do you want from me?'

'You to become my friend~'

'And what if I don't want to become your friend?'

'I know you want to!'

'I have to go to class now... Bye...?'

'BYE~'

 

 

***

I bet you expected it to be funny or more... more... spectacular...

I'm sorry ><

I'm bad at making funny stuff TT-TT

It took me so long because I was so busy the past days T-T

I hope you'll still like it... I'll try my best to make it better!!